BY DOVE

• Instant Lather With Over 250 Pumps Per Bottle

• Helps Maintain Skin’s Natural Moisture Barrier As You Cleanse

• Hypoallergenic And Gentle Body Wash For Sensitive Skin

• Instantly Foams For A Light, Airy Lather You’ll Love

If You Have Sensitive Skin, You Know It Needs Extra-special Care To Look Its Beautiful Best. Hypoallergenic Dove Shower Foam Sensitive Skin Foaming Body Wash Provides The Care Your Skin Needs. With A Mild And Soothing Foam Formula That Helps Minimize Dryness, This Body Wash For Sensitive Skin Gently Cleanses And Nourishes, Leaving You Feeling Soft, Smooth And Refreshed.
Containing Our Nutriummoisture™ Technology And Dove’s Moisturizing Formula, Dove Body Wash Helps Replenish Sensitive Skin So It Feels Moisturized. Nourishing Deep* Into The Surface Layers Of The Skin, Dove Shower Foam Sensitive Skin Foaming Body Wash Helps To Support Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier, Leaving It Feeling Clean And Moisturized.
Experience The Feeling Of A Weightless Cloud Of Lather As You Shower, And Then Enjoy Skin That Feels Expertly Cared For And Touchably Soft As Soon As You Step Out.
Within The Stratum Corneum

Water (Aqua), Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Lauric Acid, Fragrance (Parfum), Polysorbate 20, Phenoxyethanol, Ppg-9, Citric Acid, Stearic Acid, Tetrasodium Edta, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate

Perfect For
Sensitive Skin

Is Your Skin Prone To Dryness, Tightness And Sensitivity? If So, This Dove Sensitive Skin Body Wash Has Been Formulated Specially For Your Skin Type. It’s Both Mild And Hypoallergenic, Meaning It Cares For Sensitive Skin And Helps To Leave It Feeling Cleansed, Soft And Supple.

Easy, Lightweight Cleansing

With A Weightless Foam Formula, This Dove Body Wash Is The Perfect Way To Cleanse Your Body From Top-to-toe. It Pumps Straight Into Your Hand As Foam So No Lathering Up Is Required – Just Cleanse And Enjoy.

Smoother, Softer Skin

Your Skin Should Benefit From Dove’s Formula Every Time You Shower. Enriched With Our Nutriummoisture™ Technology, This Body Wash Nourishes Deep* Into The Surface Layers Of Your Skin, Leaving You Feeling Soft And Smooth.

How To Use

For Skin That Feels Nourished, Press The Pump To Release A Generous Amount Of Foam Instantly Into Your Hand, Then Smooth The Indulgent Lather Over Your Body As You Shower.

Dove Sensitive Skin Shower Foam
  • "i have very sensitive skin and eczema on the majority of my body- i have repurchased this soap multiple times. it's light but still leaves my skin feeling soft, there's no overbearing scent, never irritates me and the pump makes for easy application in the shower. love!" in 22 reviews
  • "I love this new shower foam Dove has come out with. I have really sensitive acne prone skin so I bought the sensitive skin formula and it's amazing!! My skin is so soft and radiant since I have been using this, and it has actually helped clear my skin up. It's easy to use and it's a very light foam that suds up and smells wonderful. I definitely recommend this for everyone with sensitive or acne prone skin you will be amazed at how beautiful your skin looks after a few uses." in 3 reviews
Kelly S.
The foam is pretty much like the body wash but it’s very thin.

Definitely not a consistency I like for a body wash. This is more the consistency I would like for something to bathe an infant or young child.

For the price you don’t get much and because of the pump you go through the bottle really quickly.
Angela R.
Jonesboro
I have sooo many different kinds of Dove. I have the foam pump, and countless scents. Very effective body wash. Dove is actually one of my all time favorites. It’s extremely affordable & I would absolutely recommend it. I buy these products for gifts.
Liza F.
Park Ridge , IL
I enjoy using this stuff. It lathers very well on top of it already being a foam. It is nicely scented but not overly fragranced which helps my sensitive skin so it does live up to the name on the label. I've never had any major breakouts. Suitable for daily use.
Jenna S.
I adore this product! I have incredibly sensitive skin a have found most soaps and body washes cause me to breakout. I'd kinda accepted that as a part of life until tried this. Its very light unlike other body washes, and as a result doesn't coat the skin or make it feel greasy. Its also a very good deal as you get a lot of product for a relatively small price. I've definitely found a soap I will use for the long run.
Corinne B.
Winston Salem, NC
This foam smells great and gets the body washing done. It doesn't cause any real irritations or acne on my skin. It helps remove (TMI) any pit smells after a workout, too. It's great!
Chasity S.
Racine, WI
I love using dove body wash is so smooth on my skin, it’s very affordable, you get such a great amount for such a cheap price you don’t even have to use a lot when taking a shower, after I get out of the shower my skin smells amazing and my skin stays moisturized unlike some body washes, my skin usually dries out after use. But not with dove, it’s so smooth it’s so soft
Nka k.
Charlston , SC
I got this Dove Sensitive Skin Shower Foam because I got a coupon in the mail.
I'm so happy that I got it because it smells so good!! And feels amazing on my dry skin!!!
I would definitely recommend it to all.
Samaria L.
Tempe
I have very sensitive and dry skin and find most body washes to dry my skin out but this one works nicely. Leaves my skin feeling soft and not overly dry. Love that the foam lathers so easily on my loofah. Smells good too.
Lindsey W.
New Bern
Tried this at a friends house. I absolutely love!!! My skin felt amazing after. It was very effective. I will definitely be buying again. A little on the expensive side but I definitely recommend the product.
Mandy M.
Jonesboro, AR
I love this product and how easy is it to use. It leaves my skin smelling amazing and doesn’t dry out or cause skin irritations like other body washes tend to do. My husband thinks it smells good too!
lakira T.
BRONX, NY
Is the dove foam any better then the original one? Dove Shower Foam Cool Moisture