BY DOVE

• I have dry skin that is extremely sensitive. Will this pr...1 Answers
Dove Sensitive Skin Facial Lotion Health and Beauty
  • "If you have sensitive skin this the lotion for you! This product does wonders. It leaves your skin soft and smooth and I love this it's specifically for you face. It replenished your skin and brings the color back to it " in 39 reviews
  • "Best product for dry skin. Expecially for a moisturizer under makeup. Gives great results!" in 9 reviews
Jocylyn D.
Columbus
This lotion worked wonders for my skin. I have exams so it’s hard to maintain moisturized skin. It was gentle, and didn’t cause any break outs. It was refreshing and oil free. And it overall helped with my dry skin problem. I am completely satisfied with this product.
Lindsey L.
E Greenwich, RI
So soft. There is really nothing else that matters to me when I am washing my skin. My face feels like a newborn baby's bottom. I am always so hesitant on purchasing products (especially for my face), but I am speechless. I will absolutely purchase many more times in the future.
Jack M.
This skin facil lotion is great for those with dry skin. It lasts almost 4 months if you use wisely. Try not pass much, or you will have a long time to the skin absorve it. It totally practical the tube and you can take it with you everywhere. I believe it helped me a lot.
Jetta C.
Thornton , CO
This product leaves your face feeling super soft refreshed it doesn't make you feel super greasy I got mine from target but they are everywhere it was gentle and I would totally use it again.
Kayla E.
Me and my daughter have very sensitive skin and this is what both of our drs recommended us to use! It works really good. I got it at Walmart and they always have a huge variety! This is the only body wash I have in my home ever! Definitely my favorite!
Tamara O.
I tend to have a hard time trying to come across a very decent type of lotion but this seems to be so gentle that it helps my skin feel smooth! It's scent is great and it tends to help if you spend most of your time putting on a lot of cream like I do! I suggest this product to as many as my friends.
Valerie M.
This lotion has really helped my skin. I normally get these weird little dry patches and bumps on the top part of my arms and near my elbows. I subscribed on Amazon and had a bottle shipped my way. After using this for about two weeks now, I find my arms and elbows are smooth. No bumps or patches to be found.
Evana M.
Newark, NJ
I really like this because I really have a sensitive skin tone and certain different skin care treatments I use sometimes I can have a reactant to. there some much chemicals in others but I feel that this is just right makes me feel my skin feels nice
barbarann s.
shirley, NY
i needed something that would take care of my skin as i got older very good scent nothing over powering nothing too lite,gentle on my skin not harsh at all,alittle pricey but had coupon saved money,yes would buy it again it work very well on my skin
Marcie F.
Columbus, OH
Before I began using oil to wash my face, I was a huge fan of using Dove Sensitive Skin Facial Lotion. It gives the right amount of coverage to moisturize my face without leaving it feeling greasy. It also does not interfere with makeup application!
Alyssa K.
I have dry skin that is extremely sensitive. Will this product help moisturize my skin?