Does this irritate your skin at all? And do you have to reapply during the day? How does this compare to other deodorants and antiperspirants?
Sacramento, CA - il y a 6 ans

10 answers

I have never had any irritation, and don't reapply it again unless I take another shower. It lasts all day.
il y a un mois
Irritated me and scratch me ..
il y a 3 mois
No, it did not cause any irritation and it lasts all day.
il y a 6 mois
It doesn't cause me any irritation to my skin.
il y a 7 mois
I have not had any issues with skin irritation
il y a 9 mois
This product has never cause me any irritation. I apply in the morning when I get dressed and don’t feel the need to re-apply again during the day as it always lasts for so long!
il y a un an
I have sensitive skin and i never get probleme with this and i just use it once a day.
il y a 5 ans
I enjoyed this product and did not notice Any odor. I also am used to using the stick deodorant but enjoyed this product :)
il y a 6 ans
I never had skin irritation. I did have to reapply. I went to the doctor and was laying on a table and caught a good whiff of my armpits. I smelled like I has not put any deodorant on. After that, I switched back to my regular deodorant. The spray worked ok in the winter, but completely failed during the summer. I personally prefer Secret Clinical Deodorant. Good luck and I hope we helped!
il y a 6 ans
I have SUPER sensitive underarm skin (itches, cracks & bleeds). I have ZERO problems with this product. I only apply once every 24 hrs at bedtime. I used Secret clinical before using this product & it was great. I just prefer the dry spray formula of this product better