Dove Sensitive Skin Dry Spray Antiperspirant

Unscented and alcohol-free: this handy antiperspirant deodorant is suitable for sensitive skin and sprays on dry.

[product:dove-men-deodorant-dove-sensitive-body-wash-head-shoulders-old-spice-shampoo-crest-toothpaste-crest-mouthwash-travel-size] ?
Is this spray good for people who are active? If so, which spray would you recommend for the best results?
Does this irritate your skin at all? And do you have to reapply during the day? How does this compare to other deodorants and antiperspirants?
Start your review of Dove Sensitive Skin Dry Spray Antiperspirant!
Product Highlights
It goes on clear and doesn't leave a residue and it leaves me smelling fresh and keeps me dry all day long.in reviews
I just started using this this week.in reviews
I loved this product, it works great and it's easy to use.in reviews
Rachel P.
Austin, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Dove Sensitive Skin Dry Spray Antiperspirant uploaded by Rachel P.
Dove Sensitive Skin Dry Spray Antiperspirant uploaded by Rachel P.
I am so picky when it comes to deodorants especially aerosol ones because they can usually be sticky especially in the Texas heat! This deodorant goes on so dry and keeps you dry all day long and it smells amazing.
Lucia A.
CALIFORNIACATHEDRALCIT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dove Sensitive Skin Dry Spray Antiperspirant uploaded by Lucia A.
Go fresh 48 hours anti persistant and anti transpirant, very convenient spray 0%alcohol Súper for my sensitivity skin, this pomegranate & lemon verbena scent smells so beautiful and it’s refreshing, very good size of 250ml. I recommend it works very good on me hopefully can work on you too!!!Dove® Deodorant 48 Hours Protection Anti-Perspirant
vanessa T.
El Paso, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I consider it to be a good brand and an excellent product, it lasts all day and does not stain my clothes, like others.
Cassandra A.
West Hatfield, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Dove Sensitive Skin Dry Spray Antiperspirant uploaded by Cassandra A.
So I do actually really like this but not as a deodorant, personally this doesn’t work for me on my armpits it just doesn’t last and work as well as a regular stick of deodorant, for me at least it didn’t work well. But I do still like to spray a little all over my body as a refresher it makes you smell good and clean in between showers. I always have some around just incase. Another thing about it that I liked was when I used it on my armpits it felt like there was nothing there .vs. when u rub stick deo. On ur armpits u can feel the product on ur skin more.
Tamara M.
Dove Sensitive Skin Dry Spray Antiperspirant uploaded by Tamara M.
Love this, I live by this spray because it’s worked for me so we’ll over the years. I. Am generally very sweaty and obviously that will cause a smell but after discover what works for me, I am pleasantly happy Dove Advanced Care Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant Go Fresh Revive
rachel O.
San Diego, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Dove Sensitive Skin Dry Spray Antiperspirant uploaded by rachel O.
My favorite deodorant, anyday and anytime. Love the smell, love the fact that it isnt sticky, dries really fast and keeps me smelling fresh all day long.
Mandie G.
Bixby, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Dove Sensitive Skin Dry Spray Antiperspirant uploaded by Mandie G.
This is my favorite deodorant. It has a light, clean scent, and it keeps my armpits dry!
Ann R.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
This is a great dry Spray for everyone I even used as a woman and I highly recommend it
Sondra C.
Hazleton, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Dove Sensitive Skin Dry Spray Antiperspirant uploaded by Sondra C.
Love the dry spray it out lasts any I’ve try so far . Lasts all day into night time .
Robin S.
Bellefonte, PA
I’m not a fan of aerosol deodorant. But this one was not to bad. It smells really good
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Connie S.
Fremont, OH
il y a 3 ans
Tanya C. il y a 9 mois
Confused what is the question?