BY DOVE #4 in Body Wash

• Nutriummoisture™ Technology Delivers Skin Natural Nutrients
• Nourishes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of Your Skin
• Minimizes Skin Dryness
• Mild, Gentle Formula Is Kind To Your Skin
All Skin Deserves Gentleness, Which Is Why Dove Is Made With 100% Gentle Cleansers, Is Sulfate Free, And #1 Dermatologist Recommended.

Those Of Us With Sensitive Skin Know All Too Well That It Needs Special Care – And How Much Of A Relief It Is When We Find A Body Wash That Provides That. A Good Sensitive Skin Body Wash Is Designed With The Needs Of Delicate Skin In Mind. And We Know One That Fits The Bill: Dove Sensitive Skin Body Wash, A Dermatologist-recommended, Hypoallergenic Body Wash That Looks After Sensitive Skin While Still Providing The Rich Lather That We All Love.

Dove Doesn’t Leave Skin Stripped Of Nutrients After Washing. That’s Because The Formula Has Mild Cleansers, To Help Your Skin Retain Nutrients As You Shower, As Well As Nutriummoisture™, Which Replenishes Any Nutrients That Are Lost. It Helps To Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier As You Wash, And Leaves You With Softer, Smoother Skin After Just One Shower. Dove Sensitive Skin Body Wash Is Hypoallergenic: It’s Our Best Body Wash For Sensitive Skin.

Ingredits:

Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Lauric Acid, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Stearic Acid, Citric Acid, Fragrance (Parfum), Sodium Isethionate, Bht, Tetrasodium Edta, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.

• Fav body wash?? Dove Sensitive Skin Body Wash is my go to...5 Answers
  • I want to try this so bad. The commercials show that this...5 Answers
  • What the difference between unscented and scented sensiti...3 Answers
Dove Sensitive Skin Body Wash
  • "I LOVE Dove! Especially the sensitive skin body wash. It was recommended by my dermatologist and it's the only thing I use. " in 499 reviews
  • "I am a lover of Do e products and this one Is my Ultimate favorite! This body wash is so moisturizing and pampering as the name suggests. I kid u not! They all smell amazing and gives u the feel of a spa experience in the shower! The best from Dove so far!" in 107 reviews
  • "This body wash is great if you have a skin condition such as eczema. My daughter has been using this for 5 plus years to help with her eczema and it works wonders to help keep it at bay! " in 74 reviews
  • "Been using Dove for many years. I use it head to toe. It's creamy and moisturizing which leaves my hair/skin smooth. Not harsh like other soaps that make it dry and itchy." in 64 reviews
  • "I received a sample from them that was old and yellowed and I reported it to the company and they sent me out a coupon for a full sized free body wash to try." in 6 reviews
Mollie D.
Salina, OK
Originally bought this for my husband's excema problematic skin. Has no scent, or at least I didn't pick up on one.
I love the Dove brand, that's why it sucked so bad when this didn't work for my husband. Seemed to cleanse ok and was moisturizing. No scent was a plus, however, it left a very apparent, greasy like residue.
I tried to use it up so it didn't go to waste. It was so hard, lol. I experienced the residue prob too, lol. Maybe I got a bunk/flawed bottle. I love all of Dove's other body wash formulas, just not this one. Dang it.
Kellie H.
Thornton, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I figured that this would be a good option for me to use since my usual brand of bodywash started being too harsh on my skin and this Dove wash is for sensitive skin, WRONG! This stuff caused my whole chest to rash out. I didn't change anything else that might be a usual culprit of weird skin rashes so by process of elimination, this had to be this causing it. I did some research online and found that this is a common occurrence. I will never buy a Dove bodywash product again.
ShawnTe P.
Elkton, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I think all of Dove's moisturizing body washes are good for sensitive skin. However, I would only recommend this for those who have extremely dry skin that cracks easily. It doesn't lather that well. I wouldn't recommend using in the tub or if you are or caring for someone who has to take bedside baths because it doesn't lather well this means it won't give you a sudsy water. It most definitely will not dry out your skin for sure.
Hope B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I'm very impressed! I have dry, itchy skin that easily gets irritated and breaks out in rashes. So I decided to get this to see if it works better than my old body wash. It definitely felt so much more soft on my skin. The only thing is I wish it would have had a scent (even though most sensitive skincare things can't have scents). It still kept me feeling and smelling clean without all the dryness and rashes :)
Bailey B.
West Lafayett, Indiana
The only body wash I will ever use from here on out. My skin has never been softer and this soap is so gentle. I have the most sensitive skin, which tends to be super dry and itchy, but this product replenishes all moisture to my skin. If there is ever a day I forget to put lotion on, I am covered because I used this body wash & my skin is still soft & nourished.
Samantha M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I really LOVE this body wash. It leaves my skin feeling so soft and smooth. The scent is very fresh and clean and not overpowering at all. I recommend this product to all. (works great as a shaving cream as well) !!!
Madison M.
I literally have nothing but good things to say about Dove. One of the best body washes out there with all different kinds of scents to choose from. Not only does it leave your body feeling smooth and refreshed but you'll smell so good all day. The scent literally stays on your skin. I'm not kidding. This is one of the only body washes that I really feel CLEANS your body. It gets into all of your pores where dirt is kept and cleans it and moisturizes it at the same time. I even use this for my legs to shave. It's such a good little conditioner for my legs. It's a great buy and it's cheap for the great quality you're getting. The cool part is they have little travel bottles for vacation you can take anywhere. If they had a body spray I'd buy that too. Lol This is the only body wash I personally feel like moisturizes your skin almost like you literally put lotion on but you didn't. It's just body wash.
Tori A.
This product is great for sensitive skin. I have extremely sensitive skin/I am allergic to most scented products and I do not break out into rash or hives after using this product. However, it is strange using an unscented body wash! I miss the fresh scent I get from using scented body washes but it is as advertised!
Desarae A.
Lexington, KY
I have sensitive skin so I usually have to stick to bland smelling soaps. Dove Sensitive Skin Body Wash somehow has a wonderful scent that is gentle, long-lasting and doesn't irritate my skin. It is also incredibly moisturizing which is so helpful in these cold winter months. I now buy this soap in bulk!
Gaelen K.
Westminster, MD
This smells amazing and feels amazing! I always use it on my loofah and it does a great job of cleansing and moisturizing! My skin feels very smooth and hydrated after using this and not tight and grimy like other products make me feel! It doesn't break me out or irritate me either!
Allison K.
Does this product leave your skin feeling weird? I'm not sure how to explain it. I've used the bar of Dove soap and it left my skin feeling a bit rough/greasy in a way
Angela K.
Has you experienced dry skin after using this?
Vanëssitä G.
This product is for dry skin
Donna L.
Boiling Spgs, SC
I want to try this so bad. The commercials show that this bubbles very good and would feel great. How true is that?
Brittany O.
Fav body wash?? Dove Sensitive Skin Body Wash is my go to Because of my skin. Grrrr