BY DOVE

• Nutriummoisture™ Technology Delivers Skin Natural Nutrients
• Nourishes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of Your Skin
• Minimizes Skin Dryness
• Mild, Gentle Formula Is Kind To Your Skin

All skin deserves gentleness, which is why Dove is made with 100% gentle cleansers, is sulfate free, and #1 dermatologist recommended.
Those of us with sensitive skin know all too well that it needs special care – and how much of a relief it is when we find a body wash that provides that. A good sensitive skin body wash is designed with the needs of delicate skin in mind. And we know one that fits the bill: Dove Sensitive Skin Body Wash, a dermatologist-recommended, hypoallergenic body wash that looks after sensitive skin while still providing the rich lather that we all love.
Dove doesn’t leave skin stripped of nutrients after washing. That’s because the formula has mild cleansers, to help your skin retain nutrients as you shower, as well as NutriumMoisture™, which replenishes any nutrients that are lost. It helps to maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you wash, and leaves you with softer, smoother skin after just one shower. Dove Sensitive Skin Body Wash is hypoallergenic: it’s our best body wash for sensitive skin.

Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Lauric Acid, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Stearic Acid, Citric Acid, Fragrance (Parfum), Sodium Isethionate, Bht, Tetrasodium Edta, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.

Dove Sensitive Skin Body Wash
  • "I LOVE Dove! Especially the sensitive skin body wash. It was recommended by my dermatologist and it's the only thing I use. " in 499 reviews
  • "I am a lover of Do e products and this one Is my Ultimate favorite! This body wash is so moisturizing and pampering as the name suggests. I kid u not! They all smell amazing and gives u the feel of a spa experience in the shower! The best from Dove so far!" in 107 reviews
  • "This body wash is great if you have a skin condition such as eczema. My daughter has been using this for 5 plus years to help with her eczema and it works wonders to help keep it at bay! " in 74 reviews
  • "Been using Dove for many years. I use it head to toe. It's creamy and moisturizing which leaves my hair/skin smooth. Not harsh like other soaps that make it dry and itchy." in 64 reviews
  • "I received a sample from them that was old and yellowed and I reported it to the company and they sent me out a coupon for a full sized free body wash to try." in 6 reviews
Annie S.
I bought this, thinking that since the sensitive skin soap is unscented and really is worth it. First, this didn't smell good. It smelled a bit like a room spray. My skin isn't too sensitive but I like to shower with something that doesn't leave a residue and won't irritate. This didn't irritate and didn't leave a residue, but it's not worth buying.
Brittany B.
Weymouth, MA
Love this body wash. Smells very fresh and clean. Makes the skin feel super soft and moisturized. I have eczema and it never irritates my skin or causes any flare ups. Highly recommend you try this product
Brooke C.
liverpool
This is my favorite body wash!!!!!!! I mostly have favorited Dove products my whole life. I have sensitive skin and I feel most safe and comfortable with all their products. Especially these sensitive products. The soap bar is especially nice. I love the exfoliating scrub too.
Maria r.
I have been using this product for about 6 months now and love it. My skin has been very soft and not as itchy/dry as it use to be. I am a fan of all dove products it is amazing on the skin. This product is also affordable and there is always a good deal on where I buy this product.
Ashley V.
Leaves skin soft and smells good.   Sensitive enough for a baby’s skin and it didn’t meet all my expectations but overall it was good , I’ve had ones that have smelled better , kind of expensive but kind of worth it , I would recommend it to others for their children
Emily W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I am incredibly sensitive to fragrance and SLS, and while this bodywash has both, it also (by some miracle) doesn't break me out or dry out my skin! It's a reasonable price I suppose, though to be honest anything under $10 that works for my stupid skin is worth the price in my book.
Katelyn B.
Smiths Grove
I love this wash! I use it for kids and for myself. It really is great for sensitive skin. It gently cleans and moisturizes skin. My skin is always soft and smells great after use. Product is fairly priced and is great compared to other baby body washes sold in stores.
Lindsey L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I used this with my infant daughter.  It smells pretty good even though it is fragrance free.  She has sensitive skin, so this was good for her because it didn't irritate her skin.  I would buy this product again, and I would recommend to others as well.
Nista H.
Mesa, AZ
I have very sensitive skin and Doves products work amazing on my skin. I love the feel and the way it makes my skin feel. It’s definitely affordable and easy to get to. I would recommend this product to anyone who has sensitive skin and wants soft and beautiful skin!
solemar M.
Osceola
This body wash works grat for me, i don't have sensitive skin, but i got it just to try it and i like the scent because is strong but not overwhelming, i can smell it on my skin and it makes me feel clean, i do recommend Dove Sensitive Skin Body Wash
Allison K.
Does this product leave your skin feeling weird? I'm not sure how to explain it. I've used the bar of Dove soap and it left my skin feeling a bit rough/greasy in a way
Nadine D.
Edmonton, AB
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Do you feel Dove Sensitive Skin Body Wash works to help make your skin not feel as dry?
Brittany O.
Fav body wash?? Dove Sensitive Skin Body Wash is my go to Because of my skin. Grrrr
Donna L.
Boiling Spgs, SC
I want to try this so bad. The commercials show that this bubbles very good and would feel great. How true is that?
Tammy B.
HEPHZIBAH, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dove Sensitive Skin Body Wash Has anyone tried this? Is it scented? I have sensitive skin and want to try this, any feedback is appreciated.