Dove Sensitive Skin Body Wash
• 100% Gentle Cleansers
• Sulfate Free
• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
• Hypoallergenic For Sensitive Skin
• Gives You Softer, Smoother Skin After Just One Shower
• Nutriummoisture™ Technology Delivers Skin Natural Nutrients
• Nourishes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of Your Skin
• Minimizes Skin Dryness
• Mild, Gentle Formula Is Kind To Your Skin
All Skin Deserves Gentleness, Which Is Why Dove Is Made With 100% Gentle Cleansers, Is Sulfate Free, And #1 Dermatologist Recommended.
Those Of Us With Sensitive Skin Know All Too Well That It Needs Special Care – And How Much Of A Relief It Is When We Find A Body Wash That Provides That. A Good Sensitive Skin Body Wash Is Designed With The Needs Of Delicate Skin In Mind. And We Know One That Fits The Bill: Dove Sensitive Skin Body Wash, A Dermatologist-recommended, Hypoallergenic Body Wash That Looks After Sensitive Skin While Still Providing The Rich Lather That We All Love.
Dove Doesn’t Leave Skin Stripped Of Nutrients After Washing. That’s Because The Formula Has Mild Cleansers, To Help Your Skin Retain Nutrients As You Shower, As Well As Nutriummoisture™, Which Replenishes Any Nutrients That Are Lost. It Helps To Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier As You Wash, And Leaves You With Softer, Smoother Skin After Just One Shower. Dove Sensitive Skin Body Wash Is Hypoallergenic: It’s Our Best Body Wash For Sensitive Skin.
Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Lauric Acid, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Stearic Acid, Citric Acid, Fragrance (Parfum), Sodium Isethionate, Bht, Tetrasodium Edta, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.see more...
Top Questions See all 98 Q&A
- "I LOVE Dove! Especially the sensitive skin body wash. It was recommended by my dermatologist and it's the only thing I use. " in 499 reviews
- "I am a lover of Do e products and this one Is my Ultimate favorite! This body wash is so moisturizing and pampering as the name suggests. I kid u not! They all smell amazing and gives u the feel of a spa experience in the shower! The best from Dove so far!" in 107 reviews
- "This body wash is great if you have a skin condition such as eczema. My daughter has been using this for 5 plus years to help with her eczema and it works wonders to help keep it at bay! " in 74 reviews
- "Been using Dove for many years. I use it head to toe. It's creamy and moisturizing which leaves my hair/skin smooth. Not harsh like other soaps that make it dry and itchy." in 64 reviews
- "I received a sample from them that was old and yellowed and I reported it to the company and they sent me out a coupon for a full sized free body wash to try." in 6 reviews
I love the Dove brand, that's why it sucked so bad when this didn't work for my husband. Seemed to cleanse ok and was moisturizing. No scent was a plus, however, it left a very apparent, greasy like residue.
I tried to use it up so it didn't go to waste. It was so hard, lol. I experienced the residue prob too, lol. Maybe I got a bunk/flawed bottle. I love all of Dove's other body wash formulas, just not this one. Dang it.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos