BY DOVE #10 in Body Wash

• Nutriummoisture™ Technology Delivers Skin Natural Nutrients
• Nourishes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of Your Skin
• Minimizes Skin Dryness
• Mild, Gentle Formula Is Kind To Your Skin
All Skin Deserves Gentleness, Which Is Why Dove Is Made With 100% Gentle Cleansers, Is Sulfate Free, And #1 Dermatologist Recommended.

Those Of Us With Sensitive Skin Know All Too Well That It Needs Special Care – And How Much Of A Relief It Is When We Find A Body Wash That Provides That. A Good Sensitive Skin Body Wash Is Designed With The Needs Of Delicate Skin In Mind. And We Know One That Fits The Bill: Dove Sensitive Skin Body Wash, A Dermatologist-recommended, Hypoallergenic Body Wash That Looks After Sensitive Skin While Still Providing The Rich Lather That We All Love.

Dove Doesn’t Leave Skin Stripped Of Nutrients After Washing. That’s Because The Formula Has Mild Cleansers, To Help Your Skin Retain Nutrients As You Shower, As Well As Nutriummoisture™, Which Replenishes Any Nutrients That Are Lost. It Helps To Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier As You Wash, And Leaves You With Softer, Smoother Skin After Just One Shower. Dove Sensitive Skin Body Wash Is Hypoallergenic: It’s Our Best Body Wash For Sensitive Skin.

Ingredits:

Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Lauric Acid, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Stearic Acid, Citric Acid, Fragrance (Parfum), Sodium Isethionate, Bht, Tetrasodium Edta, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.

• Fav body wash?? Dove Sensitive Skin Body Wash is my go to...5 Answers
  • I want to try this so bad. The commercials show that this...5 Answers
  • What the difference between unscented and scented sensiti...3 Answers
Buy on target.com*
  • "I LOVE Dove! Especially the sensitive skin body wash. It was recommended by my dermatologist and it's the only thing I use. " in 499 reviews
  • "I am a lover of Do e products and this one Is my Ultimate favorite! This body wash is so moisturizing and pampering as the name suggests. I kid u not! They all smell amazing and gives u the feel of a spa experience in the shower! The best from Dove so far!" in 107 reviews
  • "This body wash is great if you have a skin condition such as eczema. My daughter has been using this for 5 plus years to help with her eczema and it works wonders to help keep it at bay! " in 74 reviews
  • "Been using Dove for many years. I use it head to toe. It's creamy and moisturizing which leaves my hair/skin smooth. Not harsh like other soaps that make it dry and itchy." in 64 reviews
  • "I received a sample from them that was old and yellowed and I reported it to the company and they sent me out a coupon for a full sized free body wash to try." in 6 reviews
Mollie D.
Salina, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Originally bought this for my husband's excema problematic skin. Has no scent, or at least I didn't pick up on one.
I love the Dove brand, that's why it sucked so bad when this didn't work for my husband. Seemed to cleanse ok and was moisturizing. No scent was a plus, however, it left a very apparent, greasy like residue.
I tried to use it up so it didn't go to waste. It was so hard, lol. I experienced the residue prob too, lol. Maybe I got a bunk/flawed bottle. I love all of Dove's other body wash formulas, just not this one. Dang it.
Kat J.
USA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Gentle, creamy, and perfect for cleansing your body without sacrificing moisture... Dove is my go-to brand for body wash because I love their products and the values their brand stands for, but I couldn’t use my usual Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash during a particularly itchy episode with my skin. I switched to this Sensitive Skin Body Wash and was very pleased with the results. It doesn’t have a strong scent and it doesn’t irritate even the most sensitive skin. Highly recommend if you want a great shower experience that shows your body some moisturizing love!
Kellie H.
Thornton, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I figured that this would be a good option for me to use since my usual brand of bodywash started being too harsh on my skin and this Dove wash is for sensitive skin, WRONG! This stuff caused my whole chest to rash out. I didn't change anything else that might be a usual culprit of weird skin rashes so by process of elimination, this had to be this causing it. I did some research online and found that this is a common occurrence. I will never buy a Dove bodywash product again.
ShawnTe P.
Elkton, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I think all of Dove's moisturizing body washes are good for sensitive skin. However, I would only recommend this for those who have extremely dry skin that cracks easily. It doesn't lather that well. I wouldn't recommend using in the tub or if you are or caring for someone who has to take bedside baths because it doesn't lather well this means it won't give you a sudsy water. It most definitely will not dry out your skin for sure.
Risa H.
This is the only body wash that works for me so far. I have just moved recently to a colder climate, and my skin suffers from dryness and becomes so sensitive. I tried many products but they left my skin even more itchy. So I come back to this product that works good for me. I don't feel the freshness, the clean feeling is not like 100%, but at least it protects my skin. I still use body lotion afterwards.
Sirena N.
Dove body wash is the best body wash on the market and worth the somewhat pricier expense for a drugstore body wash. I actually bought this on the recommendation of my Dr. who said it is the best body wash for women because it doesn't have any fragrance that could potentially irritate or mess with the pH of your lady parts, so you don't have to buy the more expensive "lady" body washes! It is also very moisturizing for the skin so it is perfect for those with dry skin.
Bailey B.
West Lafayett, Indiana
The only body wash I will ever use from here on out. My skin has never been softer and this soap is so gentle. I have the most sensitive skin, which tends to be super dry and itchy, but this product replenishes all moisture to my skin. If there is ever a day I forget to put lotion on, I am covered because I used this body wash & my skin is still soft & nourished.
Ashley S.
I have eczema which keeps me from using any scented body wash because it immediately breaks out my skin. When I use this my skin feels brand new! This is the only body wash I use and would never use anything else. This really does make a difference with my skin. Highly recommended to anyone with sensitive skin or if you just want soft skin
Dani F.
Chicago
So I prefer body care products that are for sensitive skin and do not have fragrance. Unfortunately, this body wash has fragrance, which I think is weird for a sensitive skin product. Interestingly, the generic equivalent of this doesn’t have fragrance, so I was surprised that this did. It’s ok for now, but I will not repurchase.
Jasmine J.
Florence, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I used this when I got my tattoo. It doesn't irritate my skin and it is unscented. The only thing that I really didn't like about this was when I tried to squirt a little bit of this in my bath to make a bubble bath, it just left little clumps of soap everywhere and made my water look dirty. I know it's not meant to be a bubble bath but I like multi use products and this just isn't one.
Allison K.
Does this product leave your skin feeling weird? I'm not sure how to explain it. I've used the bar of Dove soap and it left my skin feeling a bit rough/greasy in a way
Angela K.
Has you experienced dry skin after using this?
Brittany O.
Fav body wash?? Dove Sensitive Skin Body Wash is my go to Because of my skin. Grrrr
Donna L.
Boiling Spgs, SC
I want to try this so bad. The commercials show that this bubbles very good and would feel great. How true is that?
Vanëssitä G.
This product is for dry skin