BY DOVE #4 in Body Wash

Those of us with sensitive skin know all too well that it needs special care – and how much of a relief it is when we find a body wash that provides that. That's because the formula has mild cleansers and NutriumMoisture to help maintain skin's natural moisture and deposits skin natural ingredients. Dove Sensitive Skin Body Wash helps to maintain your skin's natural moisture as you wash, and leaves you with softer, smoother skin after just one shower. Dove doesn’t leave skin stripped of nutrients after washing. That’s because the formula has mild cleansers, to help your skin retain nutrients as you shower, as well as Dove NutriumMoisture, which replenishes any nutrients that are lost. This Dove body wash helps to maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you wash and leaves you with softer, smoother skin after just one shower. Dove Sensitive Skin Body Wash is hypoallergenic as well: it’s our best body wash for skin that is sensitive. For best results, squeeze your Dove body wash onto a shower puff or your hands and smooth the lather over your skin, enjoying the fresh fragrance. Rinse away with warm water and enjoy soft, clean skin. At Dove, our vision is of a world where beauty is a source of confidence, and not anxiety. So, we are on a mission to help the next generation of women develop a positive relationship with the way they look - helping them raise their self-esteem and realize their full potential.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Lauric Acid, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil or Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, DMDM Hydantoin, Stearic Acid, Fragrance (Parfum), Citric Acid, BHT, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methylisothiazolinone, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.

Usage: Squeeze body wash onto a wet pouf or washcloth and work into a rich, creamy lather.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...1 Answers
Sabrina A.
I always buy this one. It lather up good and rinses great. Not like other soaps you have to really scrub off n then feel like you still have a layer of soap on you. I have sensitive skin as well and this works out great. I usually have to buy expensive cetaphil which is great but can be very expensive when on a budget. The dove is great really cheap and I buy it at BJS so you get 2-3 in a pack for a great price and good size as well. I highly recommend this product and will buy it again.
Kat J.
Gentle, creamy, and perfect for cleansing your body without sacrificing moisture... Dove is my go-to brand for body wash because I love their products and the values their brand stands for, but I couldn’t use my usual Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash during a particularly itchy episode with my skin. I switched to this Sensitive Skin Body Wash and was very pleased with the results. It doesn’t have a strong scent and it doesn’t irritate even the most sensitive skin. Plus, this twin pack is a great deal for how long these bottles last you!

Highly recommend if you want a great shower experience that shows your body some moisturizing love!
jessica M.
I have two little kids and I've always still used baby wash on them they have really sensitive skin and I was already using the dove sensitive so I started to use it on my kids and you know what it is awesome I don't have to worry about them breaking out I don't have to worry about it making their skin to dry but they have really delicate skin to this is great to use for your kids I feel like it's good for me it's good for them so over on saving money and I'm getting good quality product that my whole family can use
Alana S.
Dove is the best brand for body washes. I’ve tried almost every kind of dove body wash and although they are all great for sensitive skin, this one is extra gentle and never leaves my skin feeling dry. It smells nice and is sulfate free like all other dove body washes. It lathers well and works well with a loofah. The bottles are huge so the value is great. You get a lot of product for the price. I would recommend this product to anyone.
StacyAnn L.
I have been using dove sensitive soap for several years but have recently noticed a different smell. The smell is like a chemical smell, like bleach. I'm not sure if it has to do with the new sulfate free body wash but I don't feel as clean and refreshed now knowing it stinks. I bought a second bottle to make sure my bottle hadn't been tampered with but the new bottle has the same smell. Please look into this and make a change
Larisa v.
New York , NY
I have used all kinds of body wash/soap on market for dry skin, Dove Sensitive is the only body wash that helped my dry skin. My skin does not feel dry after taking shower if you have very dry skin like me try Dove sensitive body wash the best moisturizing body wash I have used for my dry skin, and I have tryed alot of diffrent soaps.
Ellie D.
Brookhaven, GA
My dermatologist actually recommended that I start using this body wash wayyyy back when I was in high school, and it’s been a stable for me ever since. I have very dry skin and suffer for hyper-pigmentation that only gets worse if my skin isn’t properly moisturized. Doves sensitive body wash is great for all skin types, is unscented so it doesn’t irritate your skin, and it leaves my skin so soft, clean and moisturized.
Katiie M.
New Castle
I have used Dove my whole life. And I have never once had a problem. I love this entire company so much. Not only do they make affordable non harmful products, but they also support beauty and body love and self love of women. I LOVE THAT. It's so nice to have a company in America that does more than just makes money without caring about who their customers actually are. Dove Sensitive Skin Body Wash
Sarah B.
Samson
I love dove in makes my skin so soft and the fact that he made a body wash is so perfect because I love the way that dove smells in the way it leaves your skin so soft.  It is really affordable because if I was the owners of dove I will make it so much expensive because it’s a great product and I love it
Erika G.
Massillon, OH
Dove for sensitive skin is by far my favorite body wash. It’s the only body wash that works for my body. All other brands that offer body wash for sensitive skin are lyinggggg! This product is top notch! I stock up on it when target runs sales. Couldn’t imagine running out! I purchase the bar soap as well when going out of town or for back up. It works wonders on my daughters skin as well! It leaves my body feeling soft and not itchy like other soaps with heavy scents!
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕