BY DOVE

• 100% gentle cleansers
• Sulfate free
• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
• Hypoallergenic for sensitive skin
• Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
• NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers skin natural nutrients
• Nourishes deep into the surface layers of your skin
• Minimizes skin dryness
• Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin

All skin deserves gentleness, which is why Dove is made with 100% gentle cleansers, is sulfate free, and #1 dermatologist recommended.

Those of us with sensitive skin know all too well that it needs special care – and how much of a relief it is when we find a body wash that provides that. A good sensitive skin body wash is designed with the needs of delicate skin in mind. And we know one that fits the bill: Dove Sensitive Skin Body Wash, a dermatologist-recommended, hypoallergenic body wash that looks after sensitive skin while still providing the rich lather that we all love.

Dove doesn’t leave skin stripped of nutrients after washing. That’s because the formula has mild cleansers, to help your skin retain nutrients as you shower, as well as NutriumMoisture™, which replenishes any nutrients that are lost. It helps to maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you wash, and leaves you with softer, smoother skin after just one shower. Dove Sensitive Skin Body Wash is hypoallergenic: it’s our best body wash for sensitive skin.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Lauric Acid, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil or Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, DMDM Hydantoin, Stearic Acid, Fragrance (Parfum), Citric Acid, BHT, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methylisothiazolinone, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.

Usage: Squeeze body wash onto a wet pouf or washcloth and work into a rich, creamy lather.

Kat J.
Gentle, creamy, and perfect for cleansing your body without sacrificing moisture... Dove is my go-to brand for body wash because I love their products and the values their brand stands for, but I couldn’t use my usual Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash during a particularly itchy episode with my skin. I switched to this Sensitive Skin Body Wash and was very pleased with the results. It doesn’t have a strong scent and it doesn’t irritate even the most sensitive skin. Not to mention, this 4 pack is a very good value for the price! Highly recommend if you want a great shower experience that shows your body some moisturizing love!
Horacia Deaudra D.
Dallas
This is a fav. This stays in the home! Very moisturizing and smooth. This product makes you feel like butter when getting out if the shower.
Shayanne O.
Abbeville
It’s a great body wash! I love the way it makes my skin feel and I love the way it Smells! It makes my skin feel so soft.
kyndall; 🧚.
Cibolo, TX
used to be my go to soap! no scent was necessary for me anything else would throw me off. women understand!
Shannon M.
Atco, NJ
Love this body wash! Makes my skin feel so smooth and soft. Can be a little pricey but it is worth it.
Missy J.
Jackson
I got the 4 count at BJ's which is always a good buy. No cons only pros because you feel the difference after you shower and dry off you don't feel that dryness you actually feel like your skin is softer. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Nilda G.
Auburn Hills, MI
Great smell that will last all day long for a great price! It hydrates your skin to another level!!!!!!! And super soft skin!
Ronni-Lynn ☘.
Edmonton , AB
I oddly enough like this product for shaving! It’s great for my sensitive skin doesn’t dry out your skin! It cleans the skin and helps keep your skin feeling fresh! I would repurchase and recommend this product
Nosipho M.
19 Dunkirk road Delville
I have been using this body wash to try and get my body more moisturized since I have dry skin.
I enjoyed it as it smells great and definitely gave me that me that extra moisture i needed.
Its also rwell pretty much affordable as well.
Dove Sensitive Skin Body Wash

Kohl's

Kohl's was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.