Dove Sensitive Skin Body Wash

Giving sensitive skin the care it deserves: Dove Hypoallergenic Sensitive Skin Body Wash is perfect for daily use.

will this work for my sensitive skinDove Sensitive Skin Body Wash ?
Are you guys animal safe?
Dove Sensitive Skin Body Wash ? Does this dry your skin after regular use?
Start your review of Dove Sensitive Skin Body Wash!
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
1,441 reviews
Dove Sensitive Skin Body Wash uploaded by Jolie D.
I’ve never known anyone to have a problem with Dove soap. Hypoallergenic formula makes it safe for most people to use. Highly recommended by dermatologist. Doesn’t dry skin like many soaps do. This keeps my skin from becoming dry and I take a ton of showers. Formula has 1/4 moisturizing cream which makes it unique to other soaps. Dove has many different scents that smell so good. This one is unscented for sensitive skin types. I hope that users know that this isn’t for people with eczema. I seen a few reviews where people were mad it didn’t help with that condition. Aveeno and cetaphil are two brands that have soaps specifically made to help those with that condition. This is a great product and I have been using it most of my life. I love this brand. Highly recommended
Stephanie G.
Dallas, TX
Dove Sensitive Skin Body Wash uploaded by Stephanie G.
Purchased at: Target
Left my skin so so soft but I didn’t necessary love love it! It was a good body wash but not necessarily a repurchase! I want to try others before coming back to this! I didn’t feel like it was cleaning that well but it did moisturize my skin as advertised!
karlie P.
Lawrenceburg, IN
Dove Sensitive Skin Body Wash uploaded by karlie P.
Purchased at: Walmart
i bought a travel size of this when going on vacation and fell in love! my skin so so soft and smooth after every shower. it lathers really well, i feel like it gives me a good clean, too. perfect for sensitive skin.
Allie G.
Walnut, IL
Dove Sensitive Skin Body Wash uploaded by Allie G.
My all time favorite body wash for my sensitive skin, the only thing that hasn’t made me break out! I love Dove Sensitive Skin Body Wash !!
Christian B.
Griffith
Dove Sensitive Skin Body Wash uploaded by Christian B.
I’m absolutely in love with this body wash. My skin is very sensitive and I can’t handle really harsh body washes so I bought this. It is so soft and is not harsh on the skin at all. It also doesn’t really have a fragrance and is hypoallergenic. I believe it’s only a little under $8 so it’s not too expensive. <3
Jhessica G.
south jordan
Dove Sensitive Skin Body Wash uploaded by Jhessica G.
Este ha sido uno de los jabones que más me han gustado, especialmente en el invierno ayuda que mi piel no sufra tanto de resequedad, la mantiene suave y con un aroma increíble, sencillamente amo este producto.
Crystal C.
Midwest City, OK
Dove Sensitive Skin Body Wash uploaded by Crystal C.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have very sensitive skin and have trouble with so many soaps. This is my favorite one . I don’t break out, it feels soft on my skin, and doesn’t leave a residue. I love dove products and this one is the best!
Liliana O.
Wilton Manors, FL
Dove Sensitive Skin Body Wash uploaded by Liliana O.
It's very very good. I'm used now my skin soft. Hipoalergenic, and used diary all family. The aroma its little. And soft. My skind its complicate for used the products and this product its excelent. The best its good price very economic
Taylor M.
Puyallup, WA
Dove Sensitive Skin Body Wash uploaded by Taylor M.
if you are looking for a sensitive skin product non smelling body wash that makes you feel clean after the shower, this is the one!! it’s very affordable and makes you feel very very fresh ever since i started using this i never stopped! amazing product
Roniya M.
Hammond
Dove Sensitive Skin Body Wash uploaded by Roniya M.
This product is awesome. A very good thing for girls to use that have sensitive skin.💓

203 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Elizabeth L.
cumming
il y a 13 jours
Dove Sensitive Skin Body Wash ? Does this dry your skin after regular use?
Mariza D. il y a 12 jours
No i used it every day it's great
Catherine P.
Staff
il y a 2 mois
Ashlie S. il y a 2 mois
I love it. It’s one of my favorites.