BY DOVE #28 in Body Wash

Dove Sensitive Skin has our gentlest cleansers and NutriumMoisture to moisturize your skin deep down.

• Fav body wash?? Dove Sensitive Skin Body Wash is my go to Because...5 Answers
  • I want to try this so bad. The commercials show that this bubbles...4 Answers
  • What the difference between unscented and scented sensitive skin ...2 Answers
Elly S.
Jonesboro, AR
Could not be more happy with a body wash. This body wash leaves you feeling soo super soft and lasting all day. A little bit goes a LONG ways. I use a puff and sometimes use exfoliating hand scrubbers when using this product. The scent is clean and the scent even lasts outside of the shower. This is good if you have dry and scaly skin. Using other body washes can sometimes be really harsh on your skin, making it worse. That is not the case with this brand. Dove makes good products, hands down! It has also helped my crusty ucky elbows that dry out in the summer time. I no longer have to worry about super dry skin. I have been able to cut down on other moisturizers because this does the trick! It saves me money on buying more lotions. My husband even gets into my body wash because he likes the softness it gives for his skin. So I think it works best for either gender.
I also love that there is NO harsh chemicals in this product. I feel it also works well with other DOVE products, like the deodorants and facial washes.

I would strongly recommend giving this DOVE body wash a try. It's worth every penny. If you hated your dry skin like I did, this was a good solution for me.
Claudia F.
Winter Haven, FL
I have very dry and very sensitive skin. It's been hard to find a shower gel/body wash that can moisturizer as well as not cause a reaction. Dove has managed both. I must have 4 different body washes from dove and I love to use a different one every day. The Winter Care has this fabulous clean scent, the purely pampering sweet pea with peony has a slightly sweet lightly floral scent. The go fresh plum and Sakura blossom has a wake me up yet relaxing scent. The purely pampering pistachio cream with magnolia scent is a little hard to describe. It's an interesting blend of the slight nutty and slight magnolia, it's hard to explain.
Rachel K.
Boston/NYC
I bought this while on vacation as I had forgotten my normal body wash. It has a nice, light fresh scent, much like dove's other products. However I felt I needed to use a great deal of product at a time as it didn't lather up much/I felt like it wasn't really "cleaning." Although the product claims to be suitable for sensitive skin, coming from someone who suffers from very sensitive skin and folliculitis, I felt it didn't do much to help with my conditions. If you don't suffer from skin conditions such a these, I would recommend it. Otherwise, I would look for something else.
Victoria S.
I've been using Dove Sensitive Skin for years. I have extremely sensitive skin. And I've found it's the only body wash that doesn't dry out my skin or make me break out while still getting me clean, even if I shower 2-3 times a day depending on what's going on in my life. I've also been able to use it in place of shave gel. I buy my body wash in bulk because, even though a bottle will last a while, it's useful to have one in every bathroom for myself and guests, and also because I'm a runner and will go through a lot of body wash during peak training times.
Mel A.
I have been using this for years! I have ultra sensitive skin and suffered from pityriasis rosea (harmless rash with unknown causes) and my dermatologist had recommended this for me years ago to help with my skin flaring up and the itching. It's the only body wash that I've used that cleanses gently while still moisturizing. My skin doesn't feel dry or tight afterward, just clean, smooth, and moisturized. It's not 100% unscented but the added fragrance is very minimal and doesn't bother me. Dove is a trusted brand and I will continue using this forever!
Gabriela M.
Jacksonville, FL
I have "chicken skin" on my arms and have had this issue for years now. I used to always feel self conscious about wearing no sleeve shirts because of this issue. It seemed like every other body wash I tried would only enhance these dry patches. Dove Sensitive Skin Body Wash actually moisturized my skin beautifully, leaving me with a natural glow but not only that! It also helped the dry bumps on my arms deminish!!!! I think this is a great product and I have been using it for over a year now and my skin has hanged remarkably!
Karli K.
Phoenix, AZ
This is the only body wash that I use. I have been using it for around 5 years and will continue to use it for the rest of my life. It makes my skin feel so smooth. I do have sensitive skin so I get rashes or irritation if I use scented body wash or anything other brand that is not dove. I love this body wash because it doesn't cause any irritation, and even though it is scented it is not strong, it smells fresh and clean. It gets very bubbly which is what I love about a body wash. Overall, very wonderful product!
Bobbi S.
Milford, OH
I have been using Dove soap for over 30 years. I started with Dove bars when I was a teenager (that's what my mom bought!). I've tried all kinds of other shower products, but always returned to DOVE. I love the liquid soap, whereas my husband prefers the bars. This is BY FAR the BEST liquid by Dove!!! I instantly noticed the difference--in the FIRST shower. This feels like silk caressing your body. I also need less body lotion after. Thanks DOVE! And just when I didn't think you could improve your products!!!
Laianna M.
Seattle, WA
I am a woman in my mid thirties and since a young child I have had issues with with sensitivity to perfumed soaps. I tried different things that were unscented and I didn't really like the products that I tried. I went from baby wash then heard about doves unscented body wash and I gave it a try. I love the way my skin feels after using this product and just because it is for sensitive skin doesn't mean it won't leave you smelling fresh. I would recommend it to anyone who has skin issues or just in general
Kim P.
Corona, Ny
Ladies and gentleman this body wash will have you smelling like the fresh cucumbers of heaven now I know I haven't been there yet but I for sure know that this product smells really good. And if you got a girl/ or a boyfriend your boy/girlfriend will instantly be smelling for the rest of that day. This product is type strong so you'll be smelling good for the rest of your life. But on the real side of things this body wash is really good especially for people with sensitive skin. I recommend to anybody.
Allison K.
Does this product leave your skin feeling weird? I'm not sure how to explain it. I've used the bar of Dove soap and it left my skin feeling a bit rough/greasy in a way
Brittany O.
Fav body wash?? Dove Sensitive Skin Body Wash is my go to Because of my skin. Grrrr
Donna L.
Boiling Springs, SC
I want to try this so bad. The commercials show that this bubbles very good and would feel great. How true is that?
Gema N.
Stamford, CT
Does this leave your skin moisturized? And does someone know if it smells nice? Thanks!!
Dashay B.