BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

Dove Sensitive Skin has our gentlest cleansers and NutriumMoisture to moisturize your skin deep down.

• Fav body wash?? Dove Sensitive Skin Body Wash is my go to Because...5 Answers
  • I want to try this so bad. The commercials show that this bubbles...5 Answers
  • What the difference between unscented and scented sensitive skin ...2 Answers
Mollie D.
Salina, OK
Originally bought this for my husband's excema problematic skin. Has no scent, or at least I didn't pick up on one.
I love the Dove brand, that's why it sucked so bad when this didn't work for my husband. Seemed to cleanse ok and was moisturizing. No scent was a plus, however, it left a very apparent, greasy like residue.
I tried to use it up so it didn't go to waste. It was so hard, lol. I experienced the residue prob too, lol. Maybe I got a bunk/flawed bottle. I love all of Dove's other body wash formulas, just not this one. Dang it.
Davi H.
Princeton, NJ
Ive used dove since i was literally baby, the only product i will use on my body, my body is more than sensitive & this product is just right for anyone with sensitive skin! & i use a lofa & the way it lathers up in the shower it feels so silky & smooth. Especially after i shave, my skin feels like a baby's butt. & Im glad dove's body washes dont have sulfate which is terrible for your skin. 10/10 Recommend❤️❤️
Nadia M.
Tipton, IN
This is the ONLY body wash I can use due to my very sensitive skin. I have tried the generic brands from different stores and they all give me a itchy skin reaction. Dove Sensitive Skin body wash is the only brand that does not make me itch. I've been using it a few years now and won't be switching anytime soon because I don't think there is anything else out there that will work as well as Dove.
Karley B.
Casa Grande
I have super sensitive skin, so body washes that have all the pretty scents make me itch. This one doesn’t do that, and I still feel clean and smelling pretty after my showers. I have even started using it on my toddler who has mild eczema and it has seemed to help keep it from flaring up. Definitely recommend this product.
Kamalich G.
This has actually been dermatologist recommended to my son for use . He can’t really use those cool soaps at the stores and sometimes gets upset but it’s due to his eczema. during his sport seasons summer and winter he breaks out bad all over his body and this is the only soap that gives his skin moisture and soothes him
Raven M.
I love dove and how it makes my skin feel. It is fair in price with its competitors and it makes you feel really clean. I feel almost moisturized enough not to put lotion on (I do anyway because I don’t have time for ash). It’s an all time favorite I love that there isn’t a harsh/strong scent. I’m a repetitive buyer and I’ll continue to do so.
Lisa R.
Wilmington, DE
I've always used Dove, and I love it. I know it works great for my skin, and I love the smell I also love the feeling of my skin. If I don't use Dove for few days, I can definitely feel and see a difference in my skin. I have really dry n sensitive skin, so my dermatologist, was the one who told me to use this kind of Dove.
Desarae A.
['Lexington', ''], KY
I have sensitive skin so I usually have to stick to bland smelling soaps. Dove Sensitive Skin Body Wash somehow has a wonderful scent that is gentle, long-lasting and doesn't irritate my skin. It is also incredibly moisturizing which is so helpful in these cold winter months. I now buy this soap in bulk!
Azizi J.
Atlanta, Ga
I love to use Dove products especially the body wash. It makes my skin extremely soft and I don’t need to use a lot, so a little goes a long way. This body wash is so creamy and every scent I’ve tried it smelled amazing.
Leah B.
I love all of Dove products! The sensitive body wash is one of my favorite. The smell is there but it is not over powering. It leaves your body feeling clean. You don’t not feel like your body is dried out after showering again. The price is reasonable. My go to body wash.
Allison K.
Does this product leave your skin feeling weird? I'm not sure how to explain it. I've used the bar of Dove soap and it left my skin feeling a bit rough/greasy in a way
Donna L.
Boiling Spgs, SC
I want to try this so bad. The commercials show that this bubbles very good and would feel great. How true is that?
Gema N.
Stamford, CT
Does this leave your skin moisturized? And does someone know if it smells nice? Thanks!!
Maria C.
Cheraw, SC
Does this body wash leave a slick feeling on the shower floor?