BY DOVE #1 in Bar Soap

With its unscented, hypoallergenic formula, this Dove Beauty Bar is perfect for sensitive skin care routines.

• #1 Dermatologist And Pediatrician Recommended

• Hypoallergenic, Unscented Formula Is Gentle On Sensitive Skin

• Dove Doesn’t Dry Skin Like Soap Can

• Formula With ¼ Moisturizing Cream And Mild Cleansers Helps Protect Skin’s Moisture

• Leaves Skin Softer, Smoother And More Radiant Looking Vs. Ordinary Soap

• Suitable For Daily Use On Face, Body And Hands

If You Have Sensitive Skin, You Know How Important It Is To Choose The Right Skin Cleansing Products. Good Sensitive Skin Care Depends On Having A Cleanser That Truly Cares For Your Skin And Won’t Dry It Out Like Ordinary Soap Can, And Once You Find Something That Works, You Stick With It. So Here’s Some Good News: Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar Gives You Truly Mild Cleansing That Leaves Sensitive Skin Feeling Soft And Smooth.
This Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar Brings You Classic Dove Cleansers And ¼ Moisturising Cream In An Unscented, Hypoallergenic Bar That’s Gentle Enough For Sensitive Skin. Suitable For Daily Use, It Helps Protect Skin’s Natural Moisture And Can Be Used On Your Hands, Body Or Face. Get The Gentle Skin Care For Sensitive Skin That You Deserve – Try Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar.

Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Stearic Acid, Sodium Tallowate Or Sodium Palmitate, Lauric Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Water, Sodium Stearate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoate Or Sodium Palm Kernelate, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Maltol, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891).

• how soft does this make your skin feel?6 Answers
  • Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar does this product really works?9 Answers
  • Who included these soap in their regular face and body routine??8 Answers
Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar
  • "Great cleanser for sensitive skintypes! After using this a couple of times, I threw out all my other cleansers (and I owned many!). This has a creamy, cushiony lather, and removes every bit of face and eye makeup, but doesn't leave my skin irriated, blotchy, or dried out like every other facial cleanser I have tried. Cetaphil gentle cleanser was my go to, but I always felt like it didn't clean well enough, but Dove does. This is fragrance free, but has a very slight natural scent, that is mild and kind of comforting. My oily skin looks clean and balanced after cleansing with this. An added bonus is that it's dirt cheap and easy to find! " in 5611 reviews
  • "I love dove body wash it definitely helps with the dry skin and helps keep my skin smelling fresh all day. " in 535 reviews
  • "Just after having cancer, I was using all different kinds of soaps, all of which were making me break out, and making my skin so dry! This I can use and I have NO MORE breakouts, and it still keeps my skin hydrated and is not infused with tons of perfume so it doesn't irritate my allergies either!" in 359 reviews
Andréa A.
Saint Jean Sur Richelieu , QC
it will be a pleasure to try new fragrances of such special products and to tell my friends
Naomi W.
I had been using Homemade soap for awhile & I tried to ease my way back into store bought soap with the Dove sensitive bar but I broke out all over my face, neck & back after using this soap.
Bernadette G.
Oak Lawn, IL
I didn’t like this soap. I thought it would be very similar to ivory soap but it’s not. It’s one of those soaps that you never really feel like it washed all the way off after you’ve rinsed for a significant amount of time. Don’t recommend.
Crystal T.
Worcester, MA
I’m not a huge fan of this bar soap, it says Unscented but it honestly smells weird. It also says sensitive but sometimes I use my soap when I shave if I run out of shaving cream and this one causes irritation to my skin. Not going to buy again.
MissE W.
Tupelo, MS
I wish these would go off the shelfs already. All of doves products are bad for senistive skin. They not only leave your skin feeling oily, but if you have extra sensitive skin like me, the cause breakouts.
Jennifer S.
My dermatologist recommend this product to me to use a bar soap. But unfortunately that didn't work out.. my skin rebelled strongly..so she said to stop using all bar soap and go to the body wash..I wish it did work for me..
Tiffany D.
Dundee
Hate this and pretty much everything else by Dove. One of their biggest selling points is how hydrating and smoothing their products are. Well, not for me and this was no different. Very harshly drying and I hate the smell. I wish this was as nice as it looked in adverts. Ah well! Won't be buying again.
Kimlie L.
Queens , NY
This product is terrible. It does not work for me it makes me break out even more. I bought it from the pharmacy. It was bad. It was harsh my skin started to break out. I will never buy it again and i don’t recommend it to anyone
hayley h.
Hated these unforchaitly. The smell of them are wonderful and the price is great. But after I used them my skin afterwards was super dry and tight horrible feeling
LadyLystra D.
A smooth texture on this so feels good on your body doesn't leave a dry feel to you skim highly recommend it for sensitive skin
Melanie W.
Douglasville, GA
Is this ok to use on your face? I love the Men's face wash in the tube. Do they have a women's Dove wash in a tube?
Roxie K.
Salisbury, NC
Has anyone had any negative reactions?
Shannon C.
What does it mean by sensitive skin? I wouldn't say I have sensitive skin, but I do have keratosis pilaris, which produces bumps on my arms and legs from my body producing too much keratin. Would using a soap like this help reduce the bumps at all?
sandri m.
Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar does this product really works?
Esther Y.
Does this dry out your skin?