BY DOVE #1 in Bar Soap

With its unscented, hypoallergenic formula, this Dove Beauty Bar is perfect for sensitive skin care routines.

• #1 Dermatologist And Pediatrician Recommended

• Hypoallergenic, Unscented Formula Is Gentle On Sensitive Skin

• Dove Doesn’t Dry Skin Like Soap Can

• Formula With ¼ Moisturizing Cream And Mild Cleansers Helps Protect Skin’s Moisture

• Leaves Skin Softer, Smoother And More Radiant Looking Vs. Ordinary Soap

• Suitable For Daily Use On Face, Body And Hands

If You Have Sensitive Skin, You Know How Important It Is To Choose The Right Skin Cleansing Products. Good Sensitive Skin Care Depends On Having A Cleanser That Truly Cares For Your Skin And Won’t Dry It Out Like Ordinary Soap Can, And Once You Find Something That Works, You Stick With It. So Here’s Some Good News: Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar Gives You Truly Mild Cleansing That Leaves Sensitive Skin Feeling Soft And Smooth.
This Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar Brings You Classic Dove Cleansers And ¼ Moisturising Cream In An Unscented, Hypoallergenic Bar That’s Gentle Enough For Sensitive Skin. Suitable For Daily Use, It Helps Protect Skin’s Natural Moisture And Can Be Used On Your Hands, Body Or Face. Get The Gentle Skin Care For Sensitive Skin That You Deserve – Try Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar.

Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Stearic Acid, Sodium Tallowate Or Sodium Palmitate, Lauric Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Water, Sodium Stearate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoate Or Sodium Palm Kernelate, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Maltol, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891).

• how soft does this make your skin feel?6 Answers
  • Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar does this product really works?9 Answers
  • Who included these soap in their regular face and body routine??8 Answers
Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar
  • "Great cleanser for sensitive skintypes! After using this a couple of times, I threw out all my other cleansers (and I owned many!). This has a creamy, cushiony lather, and removes every bit of face and eye makeup, but doesn't leave my skin irriated, blotchy, or dried out like every other facial cleanser I have tried. Cetaphil gentle cleanser was my go to, but I always felt like it didn't clean well enough, but Dove does. This is fragrance free, but has a very slight natural scent, that is mild and kind of comforting. My oily skin looks clean and balanced after cleansing with this. An added bonus is that it's dirt cheap and easy to find! " in 5611 reviews
  • "I love dove body wash it definitely helps with the dry skin and helps keep my skin smelling fresh all day. " in 535 reviews
  • "Just after having cancer, I was using all different kinds of soaps, all of which were making me break out, and making my skin so dry! This I can use and I have NO MORE breakouts, and it still keeps my skin hydrated and is not infused with tons of perfume so it doesn't irritate my allergies either!" in 359 reviews
Michaela B.
Terre Haute, IN
This soap feels great on the skin and leaves it soft and clean. This soap leaves not real residue to the skin that leaves it dry and itchy. I highly recommend this product  as it is a great price and great product. I would buy this product again. I got this at Meijer.
Brandi P.
Murrieta , CA
I love this bar soap with sensitive skin. Yes, it really works for me! My skin feeling so clean. I have an acne and sensitive skin. This is better than any regular bar soaps. Definitely recommended!
Anna R.
Great product! I have sensitive skin and the only brand of soap I can use is dove. So glad they have more options now. Worth the buy!
Kiara K.
canberra
I use dove sensitive bar soap to clean my makeup sponges and brushes.
It’s cleans them really welll and leaves them smelling amazing 😍
And it’s super cheap !!!!
Sheree C.
Toronto, ON
Great product if you have sensitive skin or want to use it on sensitive areas. Has all the same benefits of any Dove beauty bar, minus ANY scent whatsoever.
Doug S.
Pitman, NJ
My wife has sensitive skin and can’t use many soaps but the Dove sensitive bar soap doesn’t make her break out at all
Daisy F.
Los Fresnos, TX
I love using this for my personal area, it’s unscented which is great for the ph balance levels it also doesn’t irritate or make you smell throughout hen day. It hydrates my skin leaving it smooth! Love it.
Erin D.
Livingston
I am sensitive and have sensitive skin. This product is amazing and leaves my skin feeling clean without that weird residue on my body.
Lakeisha H.
West Palm Beach
Dove is actually the product that everyone should use because it has no scent and it doesn't harm the skin at all so you guys should try it out.
Christine P.
mesa
I love dove soap. It is so gentle that you can use it on a baby. I love the way my skin feels after
Melanie W.
Douglasville, GA
Is this ok to use on your face? I love the Men's face wash in the tube. Do they have a women's Dove wash in a tube?
Roxie K.
Salisbury, NC
Has anyone had any negative reactions?
Shannon C.
What does it mean by sensitive skin? I wouldn't say I have sensitive skin, but I do have keratosis pilaris, which produces bumps on my arms and legs from my body producing too much keratin. Would using a soap like this help reduce the bumps at all?
sandri m.
Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar does this product really works?
Esther Y.
Does this dry out your skin?