BY DOVE #1 in Bar Soap

With its unscented, hypoallergenic formula, this Dove Beauty Bar is perfect for sensitive skin care routines.

• #1 Dermatologist And Pediatrician Recommended

• Hypoallergenic, Unscented Formula Is Gentle On Sensitive Skin

• Dove Doesn’t Dry Skin Like Soap Can

• Formula With ¼ Moisturizing Cream And Mild Cleansers Helps Protect Skin’s Moisture

• Leaves Skin Softer, Smoother And More Radiant Looking Vs. Ordinary Soap

• Suitable For Daily Use On Face, Body And Hands

If You Have Sensitive Skin, You Know How Important It Is To Choose The Right Skin Cleansing Products. Good Sensitive Skin Care Depends On Having A Cleanser That Truly Cares For Your Skin And Won’t Dry It Out Like Ordinary Soap Can, And Once You Find Something That Works, You Stick With It. So Here’s Some Good News: Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar Gives You Truly Mild Cleansing That Leaves Sensitive Skin Feeling Soft And Smooth.
This Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar Brings You Classic Dove Cleansers And ¼ Moisturising Cream In An Unscented, Hypoallergenic Bar That’s Gentle Enough For Sensitive Skin. Suitable For Daily Use, It Helps Protect Skin’s Natural Moisture And Can Be Used On Your Hands, Body Or Face. Get The Gentle Skin Care For Sensitive Skin That You Deserve – Try Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar.

Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Stearic Acid, Sodium Tallowate Or Sodium Palmitate, Lauric Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Water, Sodium Stearate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoate Or Sodium Palm Kernelate, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Maltol, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891).

• how soft does this make your skin feel?6 Answers
  • Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar does this product really works?9 Answers
  • Who included these soap in their regular face and body routine??8 Answers
Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar
  • "Great cleanser for sensitive skintypes! After using this a couple of times, I threw out all my other cleansers (and I owned many!). This has a creamy, cushiony lather, and removes every bit of face and eye makeup, but doesn't leave my skin irriated, blotchy, or dried out like every other facial cleanser I have tried. Cetaphil gentle cleanser was my go to, but I always felt like it didn't clean well enough, but Dove does. This is fragrance free, but has a very slight natural scent, that is mild and kind of comforting. My oily skin looks clean and balanced after cleansing with this. An added bonus is that it's dirt cheap and easy to find! " in 5611 reviews
  • "I love dove body wash it definitely helps with the dry skin and helps keep my skin smelling fresh all day. " in 535 reviews
  • "Just after having cancer, I was using all different kinds of soaps, all of which were making me break out, and making my skin so dry! This I can use and I have NO MORE breakouts, and it still keeps my skin hydrated and is not infused with tons of perfume so it doesn't irritate my allergies either!" in 359 reviews
Shannon K.
Harrison Twp, MI
This soap was recommended by our doctor for my daughters sensitive skin. She has eczema really bad and 99% of soaps make her eczema flair up. Ever since she started using Dove Sensitive Skin soap her flair ups have reduced drastically.
Kourtney D.
Mankato
I have incredibly sensitive skin. I have seen the dermatologist multiple times over years to find something for my acne. I have literally tried everything out there, and the only thing that helps keep my face clean and clear, is Dove!!
Danielle C.
I love dove bar soap. It does not dry my skin out like all of the others I have tried. It keeps me smelling and feeling great. It does not irritate my skin. I have eczema and the dove soap for sensitive skin is the best soap I could use for my skin.
Kylee P.
Fairbanks
This soap is actually one of my favorites. Dove is very good for sensitive skin. It makes it clean and soft. I have used so many other soaps and face washes but always seam to come back to this one :) oh and you can use it everywhere
Natalie H.
West Columbia, SC
Doctor recommended. My kids have eczema and their skin tends to be really dry in some places and extremely sensitive in others. This works wonders, its not extremely pricey but it can be so always try to find a deal. I've tried other products and nothing compares.
C&B C.
Canton, MI
Our family has very sensitive skin so product ingredients and affordability are very important. We have found this product to be very affordable and possesses the ingredients that are gentle to even our youngest son's skin. We definitely would buy this over and over.
Naj 💖.
This bar of soap if fantastic! It makes every part of your body fell moistuized. Its is not very pricey, usually less than 4 dollars. You can find this in any supermarket. And this is oftsn used everyday, I would totally buy this again and also recommend this to a friend.
Ashley S.
Torrance , CA
The Dove Sensitive Skin Unscented Beauty Bar is one of my go to soap bars! This product smells amazing and if you have sensitive skin it will not irritate you. The smell tends to last long on me which is a plus because i love the fresh smell. I will always recommend.
Shanti P.
Surprise, AZ
I use the sensitive dove soap because I am allergic to almost everything. It’s the only soap the leaves me feeling great and clean. I enjoy how it smells and leaves my skin so silky smooth. Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar
Lashon M.
31709
This dove sensitive skin soap is delightful and it doesn’t promote any rashes on your skin...This product is very effective on sensitive skin and very affordable...I also would recommend this to people with very sensitive skin
Melanie W.
Douglasville, GA
Is this ok to use on your face? I love the Men's face wash in the tube. Do they have a women's Dove wash in a tube?
Roxie K.
Salisbury, NC
Has anyone had any negative reactions?
Shannon C.
What does it mean by sensitive skin? I wouldn't say I have sensitive skin, but I do have keratosis pilaris, which produces bumps on my arms and legs from my body producing too much keratin. Would using a soap like this help reduce the bumps at all?
sandri m.
Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar does this product really works?
Esther Y.
Does this dry out your skin?