BY DOVE #1 in Bar Soap

With its unscented, hypoallergenic formula, this Dove Beauty Bar is perfect for sensitive skin care routines.

• #1 Dermatologist And Pediatrician Recommended

• Hypoallergenic, Unscented Formula Is Gentle On Sensitive Skin

• Dove Doesn’t Dry Skin Like Soap Can

• Formula With ¼ Moisturizing Cream And Mild Cleansers Helps Protect Skin’s Moisture

• Leaves Skin Softer, Smoother And More Radiant Looking Vs. Ordinary Soap

• Suitable For Daily Use On Face, Body And Hands

If You Have Sensitive Skin, You Know How Important It Is To Choose The Right Skin Cleansing Products. Good Sensitive Skin Care Depends On Having A Cleanser That Truly Cares For Your Skin And Won’t Dry It Out Like Ordinary Soap Can, And Once You Find Something That Works, You Stick With It. So Here’s Some Good News: Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar Gives You Truly Mild Cleansing That Leaves Sensitive Skin Feeling Soft And Smooth.
This Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar Brings You Classic Dove Cleansers And ¼ Moisturising Cream In An Unscented, Hypoallergenic Bar That’s Gentle Enough For Sensitive Skin. Suitable For Daily Use, It Helps Protect Skin’s Natural Moisture And Can Be Used On Your Hands, Body Or Face. Get The Gentle Skin Care For Sensitive Skin That You Deserve – Try Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar.

Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Stearic Acid, Sodium Tallowate Or Sodium Palmitate, Lauric Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Water, Sodium Stearate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoate Or Sodium Palm Kernelate, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Maltol, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891).

• how soft does this make your skin feel?6 Answers
  • Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar does this product really works?9 Answers
  • Who included these soap in their regular face and body routine??8 Answers
Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar
  • "Great cleanser for sensitive skintypes! After using this a couple of times, I threw out all my other cleansers (and I owned many!). This has a creamy, cushiony lather, and removes every bit of face and eye makeup, but doesn't leave my skin irriated, blotchy, or dried out like every other facial cleanser I have tried. Cetaphil gentle cleanser was my go to, but I always felt like it didn't clean well enough, but Dove does. This is fragrance free, but has a very slight natural scent, that is mild and kind of comforting. My oily skin looks clean and balanced after cleansing with this. An added bonus is that it's dirt cheap and easy to find! " in 5611 reviews
  • "I love dove body wash it definitely helps with the dry skin and helps keep my skin smelling fresh all day. " in 535 reviews
  • "Just after having cancer, I was using all different kinds of soaps, all of which were making me break out, and making my skin so dry! This I can use and I have NO MORE breakouts, and it still keeps my skin hydrated and is not infused with tons of perfume so it doesn't irritate my allergies either!" in 359 reviews
Lilac G.
Crescent City
I love dove, but something bout the bar soap scents makes my skin break out. I can only use the unscented versions of everything. I really like their dandruff shampoo though. Always very cheap.
Feels good old after a hot bath.
Brings back childhood memories.
Ashley L.
Kennett
Its a pretty good product. Just not what I would pick to use on a everyday basis. Pros its not the worse producy. Cons its not not what I expected it to be. Its deffiently affordable not expensive in my opinion. I would recommend you try it cause it could work for you.
Hali N Frank M.
Tuscaloosa
Loved it! Worked great with my skin and my kids skin too! Found it at Walmart. That’s where I bought it. So great to be able to find a quality skin care product at your local store and very affordable too. I highly recommend it to everyone and they are always great
Lashon M.
31709
This dove sensitive skin bar is awesome for sensitive skin because it is gentle on sensitive skin which make this product very effective...This product only cost $1.00 in local stores which is very affordable..If u have sensitive skin i definitely recommend this for you
Ally P.
Blair, NE
I have been using Dove Sensitive skin for years now! I get extremely dry skin in the winter and I use this soap and it helps restore moisture to my skin and won’t dry it out. It’s non-irritating and it doesn’t leave a residue behind on the skin and it’s a great price!
Nathalie C.
Norfolk, VA
This bar made no measurable difference on my sensitive skin compared to the dove Shea moisture bar. It worked just fine but did not sooth my skin or help my breakouts. It also does not smell pleasant. I expected it to smell like nothing but it had a bitter scent to it.
Angelina r.
junction city
Este productor por lo general son de lo mejor, no he tenido al oportunidad de comprar este, pero me encantaría obtener uno a ver lo eficaz que es, me encantaría tener una muestra a ver qué tal funcionan, y les dejaré mis más grandes recomendaciones y calificaciones en el..
Kay T.
Houston
I first started using Dove three years ago and been loving it ever since. I have sensitive skin and this is one of the few soaps that actually works well for me. I don't really care for the scented soaps because they make me itch, however this brand is fine.
Halie R.
Westerville
This soap makes my skin feel so good! I use it everyday and has such a good scent. It's very affordable and I make my husband use it as well because of his dry skin. I would recommend this to anyone! It doesn't leave a film over your skin . Such a great product!
Stephanie R.
Orlando, FL
Dove sensitive skin beauty bar is the only soap I can  use without breaking into a rash. It has been so nice to finally find something that doesn't irritate my skin, and the best part is that it is super affordable and readily available at any store!
Melanie W.
Douglasville, GA
Is this ok to use on your face? I love the Men's face wash in the tube. Do they have a women's Dove wash in a tube?
Roxie K.
Salisbury, NC
Has anyone had any negative reactions?
Shannon C.
What does it mean by sensitive skin? I wouldn't say I have sensitive skin, but I do have keratosis pilaris, which produces bumps on my arms and legs from my body producing too much keratin. Would using a soap like this help reduce the bumps at all?
sandri m.
Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar does this product really works?
Esther Y.
Does this dry out your skin?