BY DOVE #1 in Bar Soap

With its unscented, hypoallergenic formula, this Dove Beauty Bar is perfect for sensitive skin care routines.

• #1 Dermatologist And Pediatrician Recommended

• Hypoallergenic, Unscented Formula Is Gentle On Sensitive Skin

• Dove Doesn’t Dry Skin Like Soap Can

• Formula With ¼ Moisturizing Cream And Mild Cleansers Helps Protect Skin’s Moisture

• Leaves Skin Softer, Smoother And More Radiant Looking Vs. Ordinary Soap

• Suitable For Daily Use On Face, Body And Hands

If You Have Sensitive Skin, You Know How Important It Is To Choose The Right Skin Cleansing Products. Good Sensitive Skin Care Depends On Having A Cleanser That Truly Cares For Your Skin And Won’t Dry It Out Like Ordinary Soap Can, And Once You Find Something That Works, You Stick With It. So Here’s Some Good News: Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar Gives You Truly Mild Cleansing That Leaves Sensitive Skin Feeling Soft And Smooth.
This Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar Brings You Classic Dove Cleansers And ¼ Moisturising Cream In An Unscented, Hypoallergenic Bar That’s Gentle Enough For Sensitive Skin. Suitable For Daily Use, It Helps Protect Skin’s Natural Moisture And Can Be Used On Your Hands, Body Or Face. Get The Gentle Skin Care For Sensitive Skin That You Deserve – Try Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar.

Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Stearic Acid, Sodium Tallowate Or Sodium Palmitate, Lauric Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Water, Sodium Stearate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoate Or Sodium Palm Kernelate, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Maltol, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891).

• how soft does this make your skin feel?6 Answers
  • Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar does this product really works?9 Answers
  • Who included these soap in their regular face and body routine??8 Answers
Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar
  • "Great cleanser for sensitive skintypes! After using this a couple of times, I threw out all my other cleansers (and I owned many!). This has a creamy, cushiony lather, and removes every bit of face and eye makeup, but doesn't leave my skin irriated, blotchy, or dried out like every other facial cleanser I have tried. Cetaphil gentle cleanser was my go to, but I always felt like it didn't clean well enough, but Dove does. This is fragrance free, but has a very slight natural scent, that is mild and kind of comforting. My oily skin looks clean and balanced after cleansing with this. An added bonus is that it's dirt cheap and easy to find! " in 5611 reviews
  • "I love dove body wash it definitely helps with the dry skin and helps keep my skin smelling fresh all day. " in 535 reviews
  • "Just after having cancer, I was using all different kinds of soaps, all of which were making me break out, and making my skin so dry! This I can use and I have NO MORE breakouts, and it still keeps my skin hydrated and is not infused with tons of perfume so it doesn't irritate my allergies either!" in 359 reviews
Ebony S.
Davie, FL
This soap has never done me wrong. I have super sensitive skin and when I venture out and try new perfume soaps (which I later regret) I always switch back to old faithful. It's not over drying my skin and leaves my skin fairly moisturized.I would recommend to anyone with super sensitive skin.
Michelle E.
Athens
Dove sensitive skin beauty bar is great for people who have sensitive skin.  Its really gentle I your skin and doesn't really have a strong smell.  My skin gets really irritated by alot of bar soaps, this is not one of them.  Your skin will feel soft, moisturized and hydrated.
Sheeba C.
Orangevale , CA
My son ana daughter uses it there skin often and it helps so much. I really like using this bar really works well on my skin and general. I like using it on my skin and body and also for my kids. It could be hard to find sometimes but I think I will keep buying it. I love how long lasting the bar is and you can even use it on your hair also. Sometimes I cut it in half so it last even longer and not dry out.
🍂Shalena🍂 F.
Shaker hts, OH
I have sensitive skin, it doesn’t take long for my skin to tell me if it agrees with my new experiment. I have tried many brands but this is so far the best I have tried. If you have been battling with different types of soap, I would give this a try, especially if you have sensitive skin.
Makayla R.
Arverne, NY
I love dove products period. This in particular I use on my face when I’m not using harsh exfoliators. And it keeps my skin feeling so soft and even. Very affordable out can get them at 99 cent stores ANYWHERE literally. Love it.
Rysa W.
Lockport
This is the only soap I actually feel nice after using it doesnt dry my skin more and make it feel rough. I wohld diffenitly recommend this to my family and friends. The sent is nice not the best but its alright I used the original one so I am not sure what the others smell like
Caterin C.
Lakeland , FL
Dove is my favorite go-to body soap bar it always smells great, foams a lot when you lather, and it never dries out my skin. I buy this soap before the last one runs out every single time. However I don’t like the smell of this one I know it’s unscented but I don’t like the scent it has I feel like they could have used a better natural scent
Nicki N.
Bay City, TX
Dove is one of my favorite soaps to use for several different reasons. I love the original white bar for my face and body it smells so so good and it gets my skin very clean without irritating my skin or stripping my skin. I love the sensitive bar to bathe with because I doesn’t irritate my skin and it’s very gentle on the skin.
Jasnek G.
Columbia, TN
This Dove sensitive soap leaves my skin feeling so clean. It does not leave my skin feeling stripped. Being that this soap is unscented there is no smell at all. I use it everyday on my body. This is a soap that I would buy again and again. I would also recommend this to others.
Lilac G.
Crescent City
I love dove, but something bout the bar soap scents makes my skin break out. I can only use the unscented versions of everything. I really like their dandruff shampoo though. Always very cheap.
Feels good old after a hot bath.
Brings back childhood memories.
Melanie W.
Douglasville, GA
Is this ok to use on your face? I love the Men's face wash in the tube. Do they have a women's Dove wash in a tube?
Roxie K.
Salisbury, NC
Has anyone had any negative reactions?
Shannon C.
What does it mean by sensitive skin? I wouldn't say I have sensitive skin, but I do have keratosis pilaris, which produces bumps on my arms and legs from my body producing too much keratin. Would using a soap like this help reduce the bumps at all?
sandri m.
Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar does this product really works?
Esther Y.
Does this dry out your skin?