BY DOVE #1 in Bar Soap

With its unscented, hypoallergenic formula, this Dove Beauty Bar is perfect for sensitive skin care routines.

• #1 Dermatologist And Pediatrician Recommended

• Hypoallergenic, Unscented Formula Is Gentle On Sensitive Skin

• Dove Doesn’t Dry Skin Like Soap Can

• Formula With ¼ Moisturizing Cream And Mild Cleansers Helps Protect Skin’s Moisture

• Leaves Skin Softer, Smoother And More Radiant Looking Vs. Ordinary Soap

• Suitable For Daily Use On Face, Body And Hands

If You Have Sensitive Skin, You Know How Important It Is To Choose The Right Skin Cleansing Products. Good Sensitive Skin Care Depends On Having A Cleanser That Truly Cares For Your Skin And Won’t Dry It Out Like Ordinary Soap Can, And Once You Find Something That Works, You Stick With It. So Here’s Some Good News: Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar Gives You Truly Mild Cleansing That Leaves Sensitive Skin Feeling Soft And Smooth.
This Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar Brings You Classic Dove Cleansers And ¼ Moisturising Cream In An Unscented, Hypoallergenic Bar That’s Gentle Enough For Sensitive Skin. Suitable For Daily Use, It Helps Protect Skin’s Natural Moisture And Can Be Used On Your Hands, Body Or Face. Get The Gentle Skin Care For Sensitive Skin That You Deserve – Try Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar.

Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Stearic Acid, Sodium Tallowate Or Sodium Palmitate, Lauric Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Water, Sodium Stearate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoate Or Sodium Palm Kernelate, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Maltol, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891).

• how soft does this make your skin feel?6 Answers
  • Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar does this product really works?9 Answers
  • Who included these soap in their regular face and body routine??8 Answers
Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar
  • "Great cleanser for sensitive skintypes! After using this a couple of times, I threw out all my other cleansers (and I owned many!). This has a creamy, cushiony lather, and removes every bit of face and eye makeup, but doesn't leave my skin irriated, blotchy, or dried out like every other facial cleanser I have tried. Cetaphil gentle cleanser was my go to, but I always felt like it didn't clean well enough, but Dove does. This is fragrance free, but has a very slight natural scent, that is mild and kind of comforting. My oily skin looks clean and balanced after cleansing with this. An added bonus is that it's dirt cheap and easy to find! " in 5611 reviews
  • "I love dove body wash it definitely helps with the dry skin and helps keep my skin smelling fresh all day. " in 535 reviews
  • "Just after having cancer, I was using all different kinds of soaps, all of which were making me break out, and making my skin so dry! This I can use and I have NO MORE breakouts, and it still keeps my skin hydrated and is not infused with tons of perfume so it doesn't irritate my allergies either!" in 359 reviews
Samantha E.
Racine, WI
Fantastic for sensitive skin as it’s fragrance free gentle yet cleans well and doesn’t give you that stripped feeling you can get with most other soap bars. I have tried using it on my face, but didn’t like that as my face is acne prone. For body though it’s affordable and awesome. I should have tried this soap much sooner instead of throwing money down the drain with more pricy gel body washes like the aveeno skin relief I love that one but nothing has made the skin on my body as soft and hydrated as this. I used to have little bumps on the back on my upper arms and top of my thighs that have gone away since I started using this and usually my skin feels dry the next day so I’d have to heavily moisturize everyday not with this baby! I do follow up with an aveeno daily moisturizer after showering but have used that for years so that definitely wasn’t doing any magic lol Love love love the dove beauty bar for sensitive
Cristina R.
san diego
I’ve always struggled with acne since elementary school. Before I wore make up it made me really insecure. But my cousin started using this soap and it cleared up her acne very nice. As time went by my family failed to buy this soap so any other soap bars just make it worse. I’ve been to dermatologists and nothing helped. But recently my aunt got use a pack full of Dove soap and I use it in the morning to wash my face and wash my face when I get out the shower at night when going to sleep. My skin has cleared so much and I do get a few pimples here and there but all that is mostly left to treat is my acne scars. This soap is really helpful and it is very affordable! Worth your money.
Jessy C.
This product is amazing and I would continue buying it however it is also very affordable and it is very easy to find at any local store of your. This is a product that many people don’t think about as a brand to use but people should give things a try because it can really change your way of thinking ☺️ this product is so nice and helps ur skin
Lina R.
Atlanta, GA
I love this soap. It is very mild and still makes me feel very clean. I have very sensitive and skin. And I also suffer from eczema. Since I use the senesitive skin bar there is not much scent to the bar which is a con however I know it is better for my skin since fragrance is probably what dries out and irritates my skin.
KeKe J.
Dixons Mills, AL
VERY GOOD FOR SENSITIVE SKIN ! I RECOMMEND THIS. (This is the most gentle product that works the best, I really love dove. It just makes me happy 😊😊😊😊) smells so light but enough to get a scent an it is smooth that’s what I really love about it, it adds softness to the skin, so if you have dry skin or anything. This is the product you need. I promise. I have oily skin also but this doesn’t over power or anything. It’s just amazing (YOU HAVE TO TRYYY)!!!!!
Samantha L.
Provo, UT
This is my go to soap. I absolutely love that it is for sensitive skin. It has a wonderful mild scent. It also doesn't leave my skin feeling like there's a lot of residue left. The price is good. I purchase this product every time. I'm not saying there isn't a better choice out there, but I certainly haven't found it yet!
Taryn H.
Grand blanc
I have sensitive skin when it comes to bath items or lotions anything my skin takes in I’m sensitive too. When I tried this product I figured it was going to be like every other sensitive skin product and it not do as it said... after a week of using this each day I had no harsh bumps lumps no crazy red marks or splotches nothing! My skin felt so very soft and had a glow to it that was freaking amazing. Dove has amazing products for every skin type and leaves your skin smelling fresh looking fresh and feeling fresh😍
Toni M.
Holland, MI
This is my absolute favorite soap bar and I will never use anything else! It makes my skin feel extremely soft and it's really effective! It does not make my skin break out like other soaps and it does not cause redness. It does have a nice faint scent to it but not too overpowering and the scent did not effect my skin in any way, so I love it! Highly recommend this for everybody, but especially for people who have sensitive skin.
Myriam L.
I stated using dove when I found out I had eczema and it worked like a charm. I had to use it on my baby too. The pros were that it worked! It made my skin soft and reduced my eczema level to hardly any. I think the price is worth it’s value! The other products tend to dry my skin. I always recommend dove products to anyone that has a concern with their skin. Even the gynecologist recommended this for me!
Tara D.
Hoskinston, KY
Dove Sensitive is an essential to any adult or child suffering from skin sensitivities and allergies. We literally tried so many products with our son, but he continued to have reactions and break out. However, once we found Dove Sensitive, we never looked back. He not only got better, but as a result, the rest of the family began using it as well. It really ensures that you’re clean, fresh, but without harsh ingredients. This is a product that is in my home at all times!
Melanie W.
Douglasville, GA
Is this ok to use on your face? I love the Men's face wash in the tube. Do they have a women's Dove wash in a tube?
Roxie K.
Salisbury, NC
Has anyone had any negative reactions?
Shannon C.
What does it mean by sensitive skin? I wouldn't say I have sensitive skin, but I do have keratosis pilaris, which produces bumps on my arms and legs from my body producing too much keratin. Would using a soap like this help reduce the bumps at all?
sandri m.
Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar does this product really works?
Esther Y.
Does this dry out your skin?