Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar

With its unscented, hypoallergenic formula, this Dove Beauty Bar is perfect for sensitive skin care routines.

Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar Do you plan on coming out with new smells? Like a sweet pea or floral scent?
Is this good to use on your face?
Iss this ok to use on your face?
Start your review of Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar!
Taylor M.
Its pretty good for sensitive skin, to me its a little on the drying side. If it was a bit more moisturizing then id probably buy it again, also it says unscented but i still smell something.
madeline A.
Toronto, ON
You can't go wrong with dove bar soap .. and especially for sensitive skin. This has never made me break it and cleans very well. Especially if your traveling where there are mosquitoes using a non scented soap is so beneficial ! Great product!
Sheryl B.
Great for sensitive skin and doe not leave film or anything behind. always leaves a clean fresh feeling ! I don't have any cons about this roduct. I also use the body wash instead of the bar. clean feeling is long lasting and I definitely recommend.
Taylor D.
Worcester, MA
I absolutely swear by Dove, and with good reason. A few years ago I got hit with mid twenties acne in a way that wasn't quite bad enough for a ProActiv commercial, but definitely not something that I could ignore. I tried using Cetaphil and Neutrogena, but while good products, neither of these worked for my particular skin. My grandmother, of all people, told me that Dove bars are really good for your face and that I shouldn't bother with the more expensive face washes when I could get something better for a fraction of the cost. Well, you've got to listen to Grandma. I tried using it, and wow, it really made a huge difference in evening out my skin tone and fighting my acne. I love the sensitive skin version, it does better than any high cost acne product can.
Katie B.
6ix
This is a really great deal for the price! I have very sensetive skin and can't used perfumed body washes and this leaves my skin irritant free. If you have sensetive skin, you should check this product out.
Anna D.
Tinley Park, IL
Does what it says, no scent, plain soap for sensitive skin, not quiet as moisturizing as you would think considering its 1/4 moisturizer, otherwise a good product for what it's supposed to be. I definitely would recommend it for people with sensitive skin.
kelsey B.
Used it for when I first got my tattoo & had to use unscented soup, now I use it all the time ! Never have to worry about my body breaking out because of chemicals in it ! It's unscented so I never have to worry about the scent mixing with my perfume or lotion !
Michelle G.
Hackettstown, NJ
I have been using this daily for years and love how my skin never feels dried out ofter using it. My husband uses it because it doesn't irritate his sensitive, excema prone skin.
Ishaya A.
Rotterdam
I love dove! I always use it to shower. It smell always so good and it does moisturize my skin.
Destiny B.
Brandenburg, KY
I use to use just any bar soap whatever was cheapest I was getting. Once I had a child that all changed. She has very sensitive skin and I had to find something that worked for both of us. Dove Sensitive skin soap is amazing it leaves you feeling clean and soft and best of all it doesn't bother my baby girls skin.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Amber T.
Philadelphia, PA
il y a 3 mois
Dr. B. Lynn T. il y a un mois
I don't know if Dove does or will have other scents for the Sensitive Skin bar. I am very sensitive to perfumes, so I actually prefer their unscented version, which is very mild and never causes issues with my sensitive skin.