Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar

With its unscented, hypoallergenic formula, this Dove Beauty Bar is perfect for sensitive skin care routines.

Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar Do you plan on coming out with new smells? Like a sweet pea or floral scent?
Is this good to use on your face?
Iss this ok to use on your face?
Start your review of Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar!
Josie B.
Jenkintown, PA
Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar uploaded by Josie B.
Keeps me feeling fresh & clean! This is one of the main things in my feminine hygiene routine. It is so gentle, doesn’t disrupt my pH, and leaves me smelling good. It also lathers up nicely and is sooo affordable.
Kristy L.
Orlando, FL
Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar uploaded by Kristy L.
Been using this as a face and body wash for the last 30 years. Now that I’m over 40, my skin tends to get extra dry so I’ve been using a gentler body wash and facial cleanser in rotation with my regular Dove bar soap shower routine. I still use it instead of shaving cream as well. Good stuff!
Crystal G.
Evergreen, NC
Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar uploaded by Crystal G.
Best soap for vaginal health!!! Scented soaps really irritate me so I’ve always used dove and it’s been the best thing. I also have occasional breakouts on my chest and back and this has been great in preventing those also.
Shalayna G.
Petal, MS
My seven-year-old goddaughter has a really severe case of excema and her doctor told us to get the dove unscented bars of soap she's able to use these and does not have near the breakouts that she has had in the past with it being fragrance-free we don't have to worry about perfumes irritating her skin she gets a nice clean leather without the pain we definitely recommend this soap if you have really sensitive skin!! Also if you have allergies is great because you don't have the perfume!
Tara A.
Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar uploaded by Tara A.
I love having an unscented base for bathing. Dove Sensitive Bars don't clog the drain the way oil-based soap bars can. Dove rinses away clean without stripping the skin. I'll always use and love these.
Yulissa H.
Conyers, GA
Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar uploaded by Yulissa H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I I really like how this feels on my skin. It’s very moisturizing which I love. Something I don’t like is that’s it’s a little pricy in my opinion but overall it’s worth it. I recommend for people who have skin that is easily irritated. Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar
Jennifer F.
trenton
Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar uploaded by Jennifer F.
Purchased this several times over the last year. Really enjoy the scent. Like Dove bar soap it leaves you clean without feeling like you have a layer of crud on your skin. We tried store brand equivalents of Dove in the past, most recently from CostCo. They just don't compare to Dove.
Biggest difference between this and regular Dove soap is the scent. Scent is pleasing but not overpowering. Really enjoy this bar soap. Have been using Dove bar soap for decades now and prefer it to other retail soaps. If you buy bar soap at a retail outlet Dove is the soap to buy.
Shakera D.
Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar uploaded by Shakera D.
Dove soap is so gentle . It affordable. And don't leave my skin feeling dry. This is a trusted brand I been using for years and it smell amazing
Polo_jordans F.
I love this soap!!!! This the only soap I can use.It keeps me smooth and I haven't had any breakouts since I've being using this soap.I have excema so I really can't use scented perfume soaps.
Logan B.
Lawndale, NC
Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar uploaded by Logan B.
My go to bar of soap! I’ve been using this product for over 4 years and I will never use anything else! I never have breakouts on my body and sometimes I even use this soap on my face. It has helped keep my skin soft, smooth, and breakout free. I highly recommend! Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Amber T.
Philadelphia, PA
il y a 3 mois
Dr. B. Lynn T. il y a un mois
I don't know if Dove does or will have other scents for the Sensitive Skin bar. I am very sensitive to perfumes, so I actually prefer their unscented version, which is very mild and never causes issues with my sensitive skin.