Danny m.

Who included these soap in their regular face and body routine??

Bianca D.
onika a.
onika a.
Hyderabad
1 year, 1 month ago
I dont use it for face and this is reaally good for sensitive skin.
Talia H.
Talia H.
San Jose
1 year, 1 month ago
I just use it in the shower and I like it because it's unscented. I never thought to use it on my face and I don't think I will because I'm picky about what products I use and where they go!
Karri P.
Karri P.
I don't use bar soap
Savanna V.
Savanna V.
Albuquerque , NM
1 year, 1 month ago
I don't use it on my face but I do love it for cleaning my makeup brushes!! ❤
Devika M.
Devika M.
St, QC
1 year, 1 month ago
i love this soap but in original scent. smells so good and leaves your skin soft
Avery H.
Avery H.
Whitby
Me!
1 year, 1 month ago
I do because of the sensitive nature of the soaps