Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar uploaded by Jennifer F.Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar uploaded by Lydia L.Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar uploaded by Kristen D.

BY DOVE

Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar 6 bars Hypoallergenic Each bar contains 1/4 moisturizing cream Fragrance free Dermatologist recommended see more...

Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar
  • "I love it since I have very sensitive skin it works great on me I've been using it for years now and I wouldn't change it for nothing give it a try you might love it oh btw it is fragrance FREE!" in 1 review
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Wellness Guru Expert
This soap was recommended to me by my dermatologist. I have used this soap nearly all my life. Because of my dry sensitive skin and eczema I need to be careful what products are applied to my skin. This is the only bar soap i have found that does not cause irritation or breakouts. It's fragrance free and very gentle on my skin. I recommend this to anyone with skin sensitivities like my own.
Glynnis L.
This is my favorite body wash bar of all time! I’ve used it my whole life and have always gone back to it after trying other Dove body wash options. This bar doesn’t dry out my skin and doesn’t irritate sensitive skin. I would highly recommend this body wash bar!
Rachelle A.
Menifee, CA
I have been using this for years and I love it. I have had sensitive skin since I was a little kid and was never able to use fun soaps or take baths because they would break me out into a rash. This has been my tried and true for probably 15 years and I would recommend it to everyone.
Kassie D.
Crowley, TX
Dove sensitive skin beauty bar helps so much with my eczema on my legs! It's unscented but still has you feeling fresh. I use it every shower. You can buy it anywhere really, it's easy to find! I always keep an extra bar in my cabinet.
Jessica L.
Trumbull, CT
Wellness Guru Expert
I've recently come back to this soap & wondered why I stopped using it (thought the Aveeno oatmeal bar was better). It doesn't dry out my combination skin & better yet, doesn't irritate it! It's a winner for me!
Kayla A.
Roseville, MI
I tend to break out from alot of scented things so my parents had me using this growing up! I still use it often and it leaves me feeling soft, clean, and non itchy! I would buy this if i were anyone who has sensitive skin
Jennifer F.
Trenton, ME
Wellness Guru Expert
Purchased this several times over the last year. Really enjoy the scent. Like Dove bar soap it leaves you clean without feeling like you have a layer of crud on your skin. We tried store brand equivalents of Dove in the past, most recently from CostCo. They just don't compare to Dove.
Biggest difference between this and regular Dove soap is the scent. Scent is pleasing but not overpowering. Really enjoy this bar soap. Have been using Dove bar soap for decades now and prefer it to other retail soaps. If you buy bar soap at a retail outlet Dove is the soap to buy.
Erika T.
Wynne, AR
Quite a few members of our household suffer from sensitive skin. We've tried multiple soaps and dove sensitive is the best yet. It leaves your skin smooth and doesn't dry it out.
Ashley H.
Upland, CA
Finally, a bar of soap my husband and I can agree on.
This soap leaves you feeling clean without residue, is easy on my sensitive rasor-burn prone skin, and smells great!
Ashley K.
Latta , SC
This is a very good product for my skin. My skin is very sensitive so I have to be careful using other products. Dove don't break out my skin or leave me itching.
Andi D.
Dayton, OH
Anyone else use this as their facial cleanser?
Christina K.
Albion, NY
Is this scented or unscented?
Jamie D.
Do they make this with exfoliating feature?
Oscer D.
Does Dove have more products like this?