Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar
  • Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar (PACK OF 4 BARS) Dove Unscented Beauty Soa...
  • Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar (PACK OF 4 BARS) Dove Unscented Beauty Soa...

BY DOVE #2 in Bar Soap

With its unscented, hypoallergenic formula, this Dove Beauty Bar is perfect for sensitive skin care routines.

• #1 Dermatologist And Pediatrician Recommended

• Hypoallergenic, Unscented Formula Is Gentle On Sensitive Skin

• Dove Doesn’t Dry Skin Like Soap Can

• Formula With ¼ Moisturizing Cream And Mild Cleansers Helps Protect Skin’s Moisture

• Leaves Skin Softer, Smoother And More Radiant Looking Vs. Ordinary Soap

• Suitable For Daily Use On Face, Body And Hands

If You Have Sensitive Skin, You Know How Important It Is To Choose The Right Skin Cleansing Products. Good Sensitive Skin Care Depends On Having A Cleanser That Truly Cares For Your Skin And Won’t Dry It Out Like Ordinary Soap Can, And Once You Find Something That Works, You Stick With It. So Here’s Some Good News: Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar Gives You Truly Mild Cleansing That Leaves Sensitive Skin Feeling Soft And Smooth.
This Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar Brings You Classic Dove Cleansers And ¼ Moisturising Cream In An Unscented, Hypoallergenic Bar That’s Gentle Enough For Sensitive Skin. Suitable For Daily Use, It Helps Protect Skin’s Natural Moisture And Can Be Used On Your Hands, Body Or Face. Get The Gentle Skin Care For Sensitive Skin That You Deserve – Try Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar.

Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Stearic Acid, Sodium Tallowate Or Sodium Palmitate, Lauric Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Water, Sodium Stearate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoate Or Sodium Palm Kernelate, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Maltol, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891).

• how soft does this make your skin feel?7 Answers
  • Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar does this product really w...9 Answers
  • Who included these soap in their regular face and body ro...8 Answers
Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar

Start your review of Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Great cleanser for sensitive skintypes! After using this a couple of times, I threw out all my other cleansers (and I owned many!). This has a creamy, cushiony lather, and removes every bit of face and eye makeup, but doesn't leave my skin irriated, blotchy, or dried out like every other facial cleanser I have tried. Cetaphil gentle cleanser was my go to, but I always felt like it didn't clean well enough, but Dove does. This is fragrance free, but has a very slight natural scent, that is mild and kind of comforting. My oily skin looks clean and balanced after cleansing with this. An added bonus is that it's dirt cheap and easy to find! " in 5611 reviews
  • "I love dove body wash it definitely helps with the dry skin and helps keep my skin smelling fresh all day. " in 535 reviews
  • "Just after having cancer, I was using all different kinds of soaps, all of which were making me break out, and making my skin so dry! This I can use and I have NO MORE breakouts, and it still keeps my skin hydrated and is not infused with tons of perfume so it doesn't irritate my allergies either!" in 359 reviews
Hannah F.
Phoenix, AZ
I couldn’t live without this stuff! My mom had me using this when I was a child onward and as an adult I still do. It is just so simple and lovely. It doesn’t strip the skin and keeps it’s more moisturized than usual bar soap and just does the job. I love that the sensitive skin version is fragrance free since I like my perfume to be the only scent competing to be noticed on my body. The fragrance free aspect also makes me more than happy to use it on my lady bits. Recently I even used it on my face when I forgot my usual Cetaphil cleanser on a trip and it worked great! I always have many extras on hand since I buy the jumbo pack of them and recommend them to everyone. Thanks mom!
Samantha G.
Loveland
The Dove Sensitive skin bars are my go to soap bar. 1) Because you will most likely find it in any store in Nort America. 2) I HATE when ANYTHING leaves any thpe of residue. So with that being said, thankfully this Doesn’t. I’ve even tried other Dove soap bars and some do leave a residue. But this one doesn’t ( Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar ). 3) Its even sensitive enough for my daughters skin (age 2) for when we travel. The only reason why I give it 4 stars instead of 5, is since I live in dry climate I wish is was a little more moisturing to my skin. Its more moisturing that other sensitive brands, but still not enough for my thirsty skin.
victim m.
San Fernando
THIS PRODUCT CHANGED MY LIFE. I have extremely sensitive skin and most soap bars leave me red and irritated. I could never find a product that left my sensitive skin feeling silky smooth. I feel so refreshed and clean. All my friends ask what lotion i use. I say “nah hun, it’s all in my soap”. Dove takes the crown for this.
Aishia R.
Las Vegas
Purchased at: Walmart
This is currently my favorite bath bar. It's super moisturizing and good for everyone in our home to use, even my 3-year old. The sensitive skin formula works for us because we all have mild to severe eczema, or our skin is easily irritated. It is scent free and gentle even on my face. I also like the fact that the formula is long lasting. Some bars disappear after a few uses but with Dove I don't have to worry about that.
julie T.
Moved in to my in laws for about a year now and they use random different brands of soap bars. I have always used dove but wanted to be considerate so tried all of the ones they had in the house. I couldn't do it anymore, every time I try anything other then dove my skin irritates. Dove is the only one I will use. This type also helps my husband with his sensitive skin. Love it.
Julie H.
Olathe, KS
I have used oil of olay with Shea butter for most of my life! I grabbed this due to it being on sale and ended up liking it a lot! It has a very mild scent. It didn't cause any irritation to my super sensitive skin! I felt clean when I used it, it didn't leave me feeling dry or with that strange slimy feeling that some soaps can leave behind either! I would recommend to this anyone!
Hannah M.
I use Dove everyday to wash my face and shave. It's so soft and smooth, this soap is gentle and can be bought with little or no scent, it is very effective, affordable and lasts a long time
Bianca G.
Spring Valley, NY
After using this product I can honestly say that my skin enjoys it. When I had PH fluctuations and fragrences irritated me I needed something to rely on without those things. Dove sensitive was suggested to me through my doctor and since then this is all that I use. It really does the trick. It also doesn’t leave residue in the tub like some of these other brands.
Chubbly C.
Fremont
This is a nice pH balanced syndet (synthetic detergent) cleanser that is gentler than your typical bar soap, which are usually extremely alkaline and can therefore disrupt the skin barrier, leading to dryness and irritation. Dove does not do that and is great all over the body and face, too! Just be sure to follow up with a moisturizer, as always.
Katie B.
Pittsburgh
Creates a nice larger but also rinses off well without leaving that weird, soap scum residue on my skin. I like that it doesn’t have a strong scent, almost no scent at actually. I am able to use when shaving (if I’ve run out of shaving cream) and it is gentle on skin. I would recommend this product to others looking for a mild soap.
Roxie K.
Salisbury, NC
Has anyone had any negative reactions?
Shannon H.
What does it mean by sensitive skin? I wouldn't say I have sensitive skin, but I do have keratosis pilaris, which produces bumps on my arms and legs from my body producing too much keratin. Would using a soap like this help reduce the bumps at all?
sandri m.
Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar does this product really works?
Maricela C.