BY DOVE

Dove Face Care Sensitive Essentials Cleansing Cloths leave skin feeling soft, healthy and completely clean. Adding warm water to these soft cloths releases a luxurious lather that gently lifts away dirt, oil and even long lasting make-up. The cloths are made with Dove's moisturizing lotion and Vitamins A and E. Dove daily hydrating cleansing cloths may be used in place of your favorite face care regimen including make-up remover, cleanser, exfoliator and toner. Made in the USA, these cloths are non-comedogenic, hypo-allergenic, and fragrance free.

• Are these pre-moistened? Are they exfoliating as well?1 Answers
Cristina G.
These were the first cleansing cloths I tried ever. They did leave my face feeling soft after using the product. I like that these are travel friendly too.

Cons: You have to wet them with water to use. Could be difficult in you are on a plane or somewhere where there is not “clean” water but want to wash your face.

I found I had to put a little elbow grease into this to remove all my makeup especially around the eyes. I don’t like a product that makes me scrub. I want my makeup to effortlessly to come off.
Lisa M.
Wylie, TX
These little wipes are great for taking of my make-up. They are soft and smell good. They have these little blue bead like things on them that helps to wipe away make-up and dirt.
Violet F.
Columbus
I love these cloths. They're amazing. I use these sometimes to take off my makeup and they do a great job. I buy these at Walmart and they are super affordable. I would definitely buy these again and would definitely recommend them to others as well.
Kaylee L.
Dunedin , FL
I love these for taking off my makeup, it's not too strong that it stings your eyes but it's strong enough to take it off. I lightly wet it and use it while it's very soapy and then rinse it and use that to wash off the soap and left over makeup!
Shannan M.
Windsor, PA
These are great for a quick wash! I use them usually at night just to get the funk off my face before my serum and moisturizer. They have just the right amount of cleanser and feel great! My face doesn't feel super tight and dry when I'm done so it definitely helps moisturize as well.
reztips24 S.
Avon, OH
Leaves me feeling fresh, moistureized and soft. I bought this at the grocery store. I believe it to be very effective, I will buy it again. This product is very gentle. Highly recommended to all skin.
Karla C.
Sanger, CA
I love using dove when I've had a load of makeup on my face because it rehydrates my face at the end of the night after get my pores filled with all that makeup. And the smell is also a thing I love about it as well.
Brie C.
These cleansing wipes are great when I am tired and just want to go to bed.  I can thoroughly wash my makeup off without getting my hair wet, and it leaves my skin feeling fresh.
Amber B.
I have super sensitive skin & if I'm not careful I break out really bad.  Dove Sensitive Essentials Cleansing Cloths work fantastically!  It never causes me to break out in a rash so I can safely use it.  It smells great and leaves your skin feeling clean & refreshed!
Whitney V.
lynnwood
I've bought these before and i felt like they were just like every other makeup cleansing wipe out there, not bad, not super amazing, but i love these when i travel because i can take off my makeup without making a mess or bringing a bunch of products with me. i do like them, i just feel like they're average.
Andrea R.
Rockford, IL
Are these pre-moistened? Are they exfoliating as well?