BY DOVE

Dove Face Care Sensitive Essentials Cleansing Cloths leave skin feeling soft, healthy and completely clean. Adding warm water to these soft cloths releases a luxurious lather that gently lifts away dirt, oil and even long lasting make-up. The cloths are made with Dove's moisturizing lotion and Vitamins A and E. Dove daily hydrating cleansing cloths may be used in place of your favorite face care regimen including make-up remover, cleanser, exfoliator and toner. Made in the USA, these cloths are non-comedogenic, hypo-allergenic, and fragrance free.

• Are these pre-moistened? Are they exfoliating as well?1 Answers
Lisa M.
Wylie, TX
These little wipes are great for taking of my make-up. They are soft and smell good. They have these little blue bead like things on them that helps to wipe away make-up and dirt.
Eugenia W.
Pleasant Grv, AL
I tried these wiped before and they worked very well. They were very moisturizing and the price was about average like all the rest. It was my first time trying them and I would buy them again.
darian n.
Beach Haven, PA
I keep these in my car, my purse, my house, my friend's house. It makes my face feel super clean without drying it out or leaving it oily. Plus it removes makeup residue.
Amber B.
I have super sensitive skin & if I'm not careful I break out really bad.  Dove Sensitive Essentials Cleansing Cloths work fantastically!  It never causes me to break out in a rash so I can safely use it.  It smells great and leaves your skin feeling clean & refreshed!
Shannan M.
PA, ['', '', '']
These are great for a quick wash! I use them usually at night just to get the funk off my face before my serum and moisturizer. They have just the right amount of cleanser and feel great! My face doesn't feel super tight and dry when I'm done so it definitely helps moisturize as well.
Violet F.
Columbus
I love these cloths. They're amazing. I use these sometimes to take off my makeup and they do a great job. I buy these at Walmart and they are super affordable. I would definitely buy these again and would definitely recommend them to others as well.
Kaylee L.
Dunedin , FL
I love these for taking off my makeup, it's not too strong that it stings your eyes but it's strong enough to take it off. I lightly wet it and use it while it's very soapy and then rinse it and use that to wash off the soap and left over makeup!
reztips24 S.
Avon, OH
Leaves me feeling fresh, moistureized and soft. I bought this at the grocery store. I believe it to be very effective, I will buy it again. This product is very gentle. Highly recommended to all skin.
Karla C.
sanger, CA
I love using dove when I've had a load of makeup on my face because it rehydrates my face at the end of the night after get my pores filled with all that makeup. And the smell is also a thing I love about it as well.
Brie C.
These cleansing wipes are great when I am tired and just want to go to bed.  I can thoroughly wash my makeup off without getting my hair wet, and it leaves my skin feeling fresh.
Andrea R.
Rockford, IL
Are these pre-moistened? Are they exfoliating as well?