Dove Sea Salt Caramel with the new White & Dark Chocolate Swirl

by Dove Chocolate

34 Oz Dove Assortment include Dark Chocolate, White & Dark Chocolate Swirl and Sea Salt Caramel & Dark Chocolate.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dove Sea Salt Caramel with the new White & Dark Chocolate Swirl!
Salisbury, NC
All chocolate is good chocolate. You can never go wrong snacking! So flavorful and delicious for a good price
Huntington
These are to die for! I love the smoothness of dove chocolate but this is an added bonus! So satisfying!!!!
Beechmont
Sea salt is the best of the dove flavored brand. Love it with a passion. Very affordable and very addictive
Clintwood, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love these, combinations of the dark chocolate and Carmel makes it easier for me to eat dark chocolate 🍫
Eastpointe, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
I love a rich and smooth taste of chocolate with a little crunch love dove varieties love the colors also
West Springfield
Um... Probably the best treat I can regularly afford. Who doesn't love sea salt, caramel, and chocolate?
puyallup
Purchased at: Walmart
Dove always has the best chocolate varieties! This particular one is one of my all time favorites.
Columbus, IN
These are so delicious. Creamy with the hint of bitterness. They are bite size and so so so good.
Duncanville, AL
These are probably my favorite flavor! They are so scrumptious and smooth tasting. I love them!
ashburn
Purchased at: Walgreens
Super super silky and creamy. Love how these taste and how creamy the caramel is! Recommend

Looking for your answer?