Skin CareFacial SkincareDove
Roll-on Pears & Aloe 50 Ml (Pack Of 2)

Dove Roll-on Pears & Aloe 50 Ml (Pack Of 2)

Dove Go Fresh Rejuvenate Beauty Bar Doesn't Dry Skin Like Soap Can#1 Dermatologist Recommended BarVibrant, Juicy Pear And Refreshing Aloe Verascent1/4 Moisturizing Cream And Mild Cleansers Help Protect Skin's Natural MoistureLeaves Skin Softer,...

Anyone knows where I could buy this online or retail store here in US?
Start your review of Dove Roll-on Pears & Aloe 50 Ml (Pack Of 2)!
Suilen M.
Jacksonville, FL
Purchased at: Macy's
Lovely scent and great effectiveness as always every day product is extremely moisturizing and gentle on skin and hair no matter the product I love the smell it is light and airy it is not strong or pungent I would recommend it to anyone with sensitivity to smellsDove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar
Maleeha R.
Placentia, CA
Dove Roll-on Pears & Aloe 50 Ml (Pack Of 2) uploaded by Maleeha R.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my second time buying this product. First time I used cocumber scent and now I am using this one. It is ok product not long lasting. but it works like 4 to 5 hours to keep underarm fresh.
Alejandra A.
Washington , DC
It is my favorite deodorant of all. I usually try to get this one, or any dove. They are soft and gentle to my skin
Allison N.
Faribault , MN
Loved using this product!!! Felt so amazing on my skin!!! Love the packaging too! One bottle will last you forever it’s amazing!! Definitely worth the price for what such a amazing product your getting!
Paula Andrea C.
Norwalk, CT
Me gusta su eficiencia y lo delicado que es con mi piel, no mancha mi piel y mucho menos mi ropa y me siento protegida  todo el día, realmente have parte de mi rutina de aseo diario. Lo recomiendo especialmente a mujeres de piel delicada.  Dove Invisible Solid Antiperspirant, Sensitive Skin
Maria Florencia F.
San Francisco, CA
It did not work for nothin, even the aroma was not very rich, I do not recommend it at all I had a very bad experience. Is a waste of money
Yara M.
I've bought these Dove deodorants at dollar stores before for such good value and I love it. It's the perfect size to carry in your purse if you're out and about. I love the value and the price of these compared to other deodorants that have gotten really expensive. Will definitely buy again.
Brandy A.
Lehigh Acres, FL
I really enjoyed roll on deortant/Antipersparnt however it needs to completly dry before putting on clothes!!! white marks but it works wonders
Jackie Y.
Cleveland Hts, OH
I was very Impressed, I love roll on products, but usually they do not sell them in name brands like dove, so once again I’ll say dove Is amazing and it definitely Impressed me and it definitely has my vote and money hehehehe
Dayana A.
Atlanta, GA
Excellent product, I love its smell, its size and everything that lasts in my body. I recommend it completely because it lasts a lot and it's a great option for women and men. I would buy it again! Definitely.