BY DOVE

Naomi L.
Charleston
Dove has done it again.  I won't use anything else.  The roll on does not leave the build-up that the stick does and the product works!  Also, the formula really does leave your skin feeling softer than other brands.  I buy this one in bulk.  Thanks, Dove!
Maria D.
This deodorant enchants me smells delicious
the size is very practical to wear totally
avoids the bad odor even can be used when
one wants the good is that the smell remains
intact and that is a good plus to keep us
protected.
Amy B.
Bristow, OK
I love dove. I have been using it for years. It is worth the money and not too high on price either. I love the two packs you can get. And I use it everyday. I don't want to use any other then this. And it works just as good as all he other kinds that are out there am more them happy with it
Brittany H.
Hendersonvlle, NC
This my favorite deodorant, I can't not find it anywhere any more! I use it daily and I have never have any issues with the product. It goes on nice and keeps me dry. I normally buy this at my local grocery store but they no longer carry it. I have recommending to plenty of people.
Aaliyah L.
Miami , FL
We have 4 women living in my house and we all use this. I really like to use this because it keeps my underarms soft and fresh. No sweaty pits here! lol I use twice a day and its great. Really love it and it hasn't caused any discoloration to my pits so that's great!
Louise F.
Davenport, Florida
Used this dove deodorant for years, i like the scent, fresh fragrance. Protection lasts all day, affordable price, does not leave residue under my arm. I will continue to use this product, i purchase it from my local store. Great item.
Allyssa J.
Jacksboro, TN
I recently discovered this deodorant and I am thoroughly impressed. I put it on right before a big academic competition and it held up to the rigor of masking my scent through all the nervous sweat. I call that a win.
Kandice C.
Cleveland, OH
Dove Roll Ons are not only compact enough to be tossed in any bag but they are pretty long lasting. Not only have I used them, I introduced them to the young women in my lives transitioning into deodorant!
Johnna H.
This is an okay product. I won't be repurchasing this, because it made me uncomfortable, mainly just because I do not enjoy the roller ball applicator. The product was always really cold and I didn't personally enjoy the way it felt. It also look a descent amount of time to dry.
Lokyee S.
Hialeah, FL
I use this on a daily basis, of course, and do so because it doesn't have that over powering smell to it. It still leaves the pits feeling fresh and not smelling foul, but it does so in a manner that is subtle. I also prefer roll on than just the stick because it's gentler.
Sarah C.
Sierra Vista, AZ
Is dove better than secret?