Skin CareFacial SkincareDove
Rich Moisturising Creme (150ml)

Dove Rich Moisturising Creme (150ml)

Dove rich nourishment cream with nourishing ingredients and active moisturisers provides rich care from head to toe. Dove rich nourishment cream with nourishing ingredients and active moisturiser offers extra rich and pampering moisturisation and is dermatologically tested.

Ingredients
Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde
Limonene
Linalool
CI 77891

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dove Rich Moisturising Creme (150ml)!
How would you rate this product?
Genesis S.
Bridgeport, CT
Dove Rich Moisturising Creme (150ml) uploaded by Genesis S.
I have one of these creams and I carry it everywhere in my bag. I love it, it is very moisturizing but for my dry skin. They have lasted for a long time since a little is enough. I really recommend it mainly for us who have dry skin. Dove 1 Intensive Nourishing Care Cream, 75Ml #Dove #beauty #skincare #influenstervoxbox
Chantal K.
Abilene, KS
Dove Rich Moisturising Creme (150ml) uploaded by Chantal K.
I love this cream, I use it on my face daily. It takes very little because it is such a rich cream. I also use on the rest of my body during winter, when my skin needs that extra nourishment. Good value for cheap price and lasts a long time! I would definitely recommend to others!
Gloria S.
kissimmee
Dove Rich Moisturising Creme (150ml) uploaded by Gloria S.
It has helped me keep my facial skin well moisturized, allowing me to feel it soft to the touch and smooth, I recommend it for delicate skin like mine
Lakiesha J.
Kosciusko, MS
Dove Rich Moisturising Creme (150ml) uploaded by Lakiesha J.
I love this creme because it makes my skin feel so soft and smooth. I would recommend to any age. It smells great and help with sensitive skin.
Kevin T.
sicklerville
Dove Rich Moisturising Creme (150ml) uploaded by Kevin T.
My skin was so soft after using it I am obsessed.I like to apply it when I get out the shower and after I was my face. It make my skin glow and I love it 🥰
Hallie M.
beaver
Dove Rich Moisturising Creme (150ml) uploaded by Hallie M.
I tried this product and it made my skin really soft and it didn’t. Make me break out!
Tanginika F.
Dove Rich Moisturising Creme (150ml) uploaded by Tanginika F.
I just love this dove lotion it feels great on my skin, nice and soft and smells great. Brings lots of mouistre
jennifer T.
Booneville, MS
I can not say enough about this product and could not believe it was at the dollar tree. I love it. It has a fresh smell and gives me just enough moister and had a good cream feeling. It made my skin feel clean and fresh not oily. I will continue to buy it.
Suilen M.
Jacksonville, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
Another one at doing a great job for working hands this cream is really good for putting on as a night mask in your hands after a lot of hand sanitizer and handwashing your skin can get really dry so I would recommend this pretty much right before going to bed as it can be a bit thick and oily to start touching things around your house however it is really good to put on my gloves after using this to not get any on Your bedsheets
Marjorie T.
Arlington, TX
This is great ! Not greasy at all. Smooths out evenly and makes your skin so soft. Does not feel heavy on this skin very lightweight

Looking for your answer?