Dove Rich Moisture Hypoallergenic Wash

Our ultra-caring, hypoallergenic tip-to-toe wash gently cleanses your baby’s delicate skin.

is it a gooddd
Dove Rich Moisture Hypoallergenic Wash ? what does this product smell like?
Switching from honest to dove , did you like dove better Dove Rich Moisture Hypoallergenic Wash ?
Start your review of Dove Rich Moisture Hypoallergenic Wash!
Susan C.
Bothell, WA
Dove Rich Moisture Hypoallergenic Wash uploaded by Susan C.
The rich moisturiser wash is just what my son skin needs especially after he’s been in the swimming pool. It’s very creamy and lathers up easily and rinses of well. Making washing him top to toe so much easier. Its pH neutral formula is gentle and doesn’t irritate his sensitive skin. It’s is also tear free and created with no phthalates or sulfates. Dove is a brand l trust for quality and skincare. I’ve used Dove Baby products over the past seven years for both my boys from been newborns. #Dove #DoveBaby
Toni A.
San Antonio, TX
Dove Rich Moisture Hypoallergenic Wash uploaded by Toni A.
I love this stuff!! It’s gentle, moisturizes skin and makes the hair soft. I got the one that’s fragrance free so there’s not much of a scent. It’s perfect to use from head to toe. I highly recommend this baby wash and will keep purchasing it in the future.Dove Rich Moisture Hypoallergenic Wash
Bobbett L.
Royal Palm Beach
Dove Rich Moisture Hypoallergenic Wash uploaded by Bobbett L.
It’s really gentle n leave your baby skin soft and clean. The smell is mild. It don’t leave your baby skin dry like other baby products. I love it
Charity B.
Austell, GA
Dove Rich Moisture Hypoallergenic Wash uploaded by Charity B.
I love baby dove sensitive skin however this has a fragrance and it did break my baby out. However it smells very good it’s super moisturizing and creamy I love it however I must buy the one that says fragrance free. I also need to add that it did a great job washing baby hair left it smelling so good sand feeling even better.
Christina V.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Dove Rich Moisture Hypoallergenic Wash uploaded by Christina V.
Dove Rich Moisture Hypoallergenic Wash This is so gentle on my baby nephew's precious skin! Its always been my go-to for washing baby. It's great for sensitive skin. 100% skin-natural nutrients. No yucky stuff, like: parabens, dyes, sulfates and phthalate. It's affordable. And ultra gentle tip to toe! #BabyDove #Influenster
Whitney D.
Dayton, OH
Dove Rich Moisture Hypoallergenic Wash uploaded by Whitney D.
My children have sensitive skin- Dove body wash is very gentle on their skin and smells so fresh. It is a favorite of ours. We thankfully haven’t had any breakouts with Dove night time wash either :)
Mah F.
Dove Rich Moisture Hypoallergenic Wash uploaded by Mah F.
Absolutely love dove. The brand is great for the whole family But the baby dove is literally all my toddler used since he was a baby. Super moisturizing.
Shawna H.
Kissimmee, FL
I love this body wash it so smooth and smells amazing makes your skin feel so good and soft! doesn't irritate my skin or husband at all he likes using it as well he said it works good!
April E.
Neptune, NJ
Dove Rich Moisture Hypoallergenic Wash uploaded by April E.
Super love this dove rich moisture body wash for my baby because its moisturizing and smells so good. This was my baby’s first body wash and love the lotion also :)
Katie S.
Millbury
Dove Rich Moisture Hypoallergenic Wash uploaded by Katie S.
Purchased at: Amazon
Great product! I have always been a Johnson & Johnson user for my kiddos but I REALLY wanted to try Dove for my son as I ONLY use Dove for myself as I was told to by a Dr YEARS ago that it’s the only one that doesn’t effect your ph down like a lot of other soaps. I am allergic to Ivory soap as well. So, I learned all that the hard way by usin!!g Dial soap on myself as a teen and it causing a reaction! Now back to this product lol. A little goes a long way. Great to clean up baby and the great quality you would expect from Dove. I’ve never been big into their hair products but they truly always deliver on their soap and body wash! I am interested in the baby lotion they make now and will get some IF I need it bc my son uses a lot of Eucerin for lotion due to the winter months (that we are almost out of thank goodness). At the end of the day, I feel that I will still purchase my Johnson & Johnson Bubble Bath for my son and continue to get this for his body wash! So, I Highly recommend this product if I would use it on my baby that means it must be pretty great bc I wouldn’t use just anything. The health of my baby’s skin is VERY important to me. He has had some skin issues as well (when he was younger has some eczema, at least that was what was diagnosed).

132 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a 8 mois
Dove Rich Moisture Hypoallergenic Wash ? what does this product smell like?
Loni H. il y a 22 jours
I think it's more floral but it's fairly mild.
Alaina  F.
Buckeye, AZ
il y a 9 mois
Jennifer S. il y a 6 mois
The Dove brand is known for its rich later and moisture to the skin. I haven’t tried honest so I can’t compare. I liked it but I didn’t use as a all over body wash. I hope this helps
Jennefer K.
USA
il y a 2 ans
Dove Rich Moisture Hypoallergenic Wash. Who else is absolutely in love with this product?
Jacqueline O. il y a un an
All my family