BY DOVE #29 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

About This Product

• Super-fresh Scent Of Pomegranate And Lemon Verbena To Help Revitalize The Senses

• Up To 48 Hours Of Confidence Boosting Antiperspirant Protection

• 0% Alcohol To Help Reduce Skin Irritation

• Contains ¼ Moisturizers For Beautifully Soft And Smooth Underarms

• Helps Delicate Underarm Skin To Recover From Irritation Caused By Shaving

All Claims Approved As Based On Uk Variant
The Best Antiperspirants Should Give You A Confidence Boost And Care For Your Skin Every Time You Use Them. Dove Revive Dry Spray Antiperspirant's Formula
Contains ¼ Moisturizers To Keep Your Underarms Beautifully Soft And Smooth. In Just Three Days It Helps Your Underarm Recover From Irritation From Shaving.
Dove Dry Spray Antiperspirants Don’t Only Help To Keep You Dry Through The Day, They Also Have Refreshing Fragrances, Like Dove Revive Dry Spray Antiperspirant. With An Uplifting, Fresh Scent And Up To 48 Hours Of Antiperspirant Protection, You Can Smell Great And Stay Dry With Dove Revive Dry Spray Antiperspirant.

Active Ingredient: Aluminum Chlorohydrate (20.2%). Inactive Butane, Hydrofluorocarbon 152a, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isobutane, Ppg-14 Butyl Ether, Fragrance, Helianthus Annus Seed Oil, Disteardimonium Hectorite, C12-15 Alkyl Benxoate, Propane, Bht, Octyldodecanol, Propylene Carbonate, Dimethiconol, Tocopheryl Acetate
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Is Dove Revive Spray a great unisex scent?1 Answers
  • Dove Revive Dry Spray Antiperspirant How is this product?...4 Answers
  • All the hours does it protect?1 Answers
Dani M.
Carrollton, GA
I had never used a dry spray until the day I got married. One of my bridesmaids showed up with this as a way to fight the sweat that was inevitable with an outdoor wedding in 90 degree temperatures. We all used this stuff EVERYWHERE, underarms, cleavage area, between our thighs and anywhere else where sweat was going to be an issue that day. I've sworn by this ever since. It's great for keeping areas prone to sweat extra fresh and dry. Just like with regular dove antiperspirant, the scents are light and pleasant. I highly recommend trying this out!
Ruth K.
I am absolutely obsessed with this deodorant. It smells so clean and fresh and I’ve actually gotten compliments throughout the day. It’s not overpowering but it leaves a gentle fresh scent throughout the day. It also does what it’s supposed to- blocks bad odors and prevents me from sweating profusely. I also love that I don’t have to directly apply it onto my skin and thus avoiding underarm germs. I am a firm believer of this deodorant and you should too!
Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
Works pretty well, but not my favorite deodorant,...

Dove makes amazingly gentle products, and this deodorant is no exception. It doesn’t irritate my skin (even after shaving) and it immediately starts working overtime as an antiperspirant (I’ve tested it thoroughly in the humid climate I live in). It’s convenient to travel with, and the can lasts a long time.

That being said,...

The smell is quite strong and the spray can transfer some white residue to your clothes if you don’t let it dry fully before getting dressed. If you aren’t a fan of the scent, this will not be a good product for you, because the smell follows you everywhere. Also, the spray doesn’t always distribute evenly so you end up wasting quite a bit as it dissipates into the air and causes a coughing fit.

I will finish the can I have, but I’m not sure if I would repurchase.
April G.
Indio
Honestly I’m not a big fan of this. I recently tried this product for a week , I immediately would sweat , at home just sitting sweat was running down my arm pits , I had to throw away shirts because I sweated through the shirts ,upon being ashamed because of the sweat stains also embarrassed because of the smell , I had to leave work I was sweating so bad
Samantha t.
Florence
I really like this spray deodernt. This is the first spray deodernt I have tried. I love dove deodorants so I wanted to give this a try. It smells so good. My husband loves when I wear this deodorant he always tells me that I smell so good everytime I use it. It lasts pretty long. Dries instantly. All my friends love it too.
Tatiana H.
Indianapolis
I've only used this spray for a few weeks. Personally I really enjoy it and the scent is subtle and very refreshing. This product lasts for almost all day. The only thing I found odd was that it leaves an sticky residue after a while but as long as you can get over that he product is fantastic. I would for sure repurchase!
Erica J.
Jacksonville, FL
This scent smelled really good!  It didn't clash with my perfume or lotion.  It didn't leave any white residue at all.  I got mine from Wal-Mart.  I use it to freshen up throughout the day.  It was a really good value.  I have tried 2 other scents since trying it.  :)
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
This was my first dry spray deodorant and I love it. I'm not sure if I will ever actually go back to an invisible solid. It dries almost as quickly as it is sprayed on! And the scent is not over powering, it's light and clean. My new favorite deodorant! Dove Dry Spray Antiperspirant, Revive, 3.8 oz
Jéssica S.
Perkiomenville
Teste esse novo desodorante Dry Spray go fresh da Dove e simplesmente amei. De alta duração e sem manchar roupas, é o produto ideal para o verão que está começando. Irei continuar usando nas minhas manhãs!
Annaliese L.
Chesterfield, NJ
Been using and purchasing for about a year now! I've tried many deodorant brands in the past. I sweat A L O T so I need a product I can trust to keep me feeling fresh and clean. I only have to use in the morning and I'm set for the day. I love it so much I'll use after my shower just to be left with that scent. It really does block excess sweat from ruining your day or outfit. I recommend you trying for yourself! The price is also great. Although it's more pricey in comparison to others, a little goes a long way.
Laura D.
Riverside, CT
How does this smell? Does it really dry as fast as they claim?!
Jasmine J.
Brooklyn, NY
When I use this deodorant it tends to apply wet. I thought it was suppose to be dry?
Angela I.
I have never used this before. Does it work well? I use the clinical one.
Lisa M.
West Chester, OH
Dove Revive Dry Spray Antiperspirant How is this product? Is is long lasting and what are some cons?
Darla P.
I like the revive scent because to me it's not over powering . My question is are the rest Inn the line as mellow of a scent ? I'm from a small town where they only carry this scent and regular baby powder scent so I don't get chance to smell the others in this line.