BY DOVE

Get Soft, Smooth and Nourished Skin Dove Body Wash, Revive deeply nourishes and gently awakens the skin. It has the lively quenching scent of pomegranate and verbena which gives the feel of a refreshing drink. With 100% natural moisturizer this body wash nourishes the skin deep down and leaves it soft and clean. Nourishes the skin Gently awaken the skin Has pomegranate and verbena quenching scent High quality moisturizer Makes one feel fresh all the time Just For You: All skin types A Closer Look: Dove Body Wash, Revive with Nutrium Moisture has a break through cleansing formula. It absorbs deep within the skin for effective nourishment of a body wash and leaves the skin soft and pampered. Get Started: Squeeze body wash onto a wet pouf or washcloth to work into a rich creamy lather. see more...

• Has anyone seen this in the pump size?1 Answers
  • How would you compare Dove to other body washes like Caress or Dial?1 Answers
  • What's your favorite scent?2 Answers
Dove Revive Body Wash - 16 Oz.
  • "This is one of my favorite body washes.The scent is so fresh and pretty.It lathers well and you don't have to use a lot of product.I wish it came in the pump size like some of the other washes.I can't get enough" in 3 reviews
  • " Great product, works well and isn't too expensive, I would recommend this product." in 1 review
  • "Leaves a great smell that last along time and if you need the smell to last all day you have the option to buy dove body spray in the same scent! " in 1 review
  • "My husband has sensitive skin and he hasn't had any issues from using it." in 1 review
  • "A little goes a long way and it makes your skin so soft." in 1 review
McKenzie C.
Austin, TX
I really love this stuff I have only found this scent once at a Walmart and haven't seen it since. Dove products are always good quality for the price. This scent was really good and wish I could find it again because i really enjoyed it while it lasted.
Abbie D.
St Augustine, FL
Love this body wash. It's so hydrating and smells so good. I switched to this when my bar soap left my skin with some rough patches. This cleared that right up. It smells so good and makes for a luxurious shower.
Ashley B.
This smells so good and the smell actually lasts. I can smell this on my body well in to my day. I don't wash off right away. Also so soft and gentle, feels so good on the skin. I would def buy it again. I bought mine at Target
lisa c.
Hamden, CT
I really enjoy this dove body wash!! First reason being is its super soft on the skin and leaves my skin feeling so smooth and moisturized! The scent is not over powering ,it's just enough so that your not sick of it and you don't feel like it will be a problem in your girl parts. Lol I don't like things that are too scented if you know what I mean ladies! A great plus is that it's such a large bottle and it last a while! Overall it's a great body wash with a high end feel. Side note : if you get a natural scent you and hubby can both enjoy! I highly recommend
Shannon J.
Irvine, CA
This is my all time favorite body wash. The wash itself is a nice creamy, thinker consistsncy which is easy to use on a loofa. Little harder on a wash cloth because you have to get it rubbed in. The smell is heavely. I use this for my soap and the same smell for my deodorant, which us nice to be able to do so you dont have clashing smells. It makes your skin noticably softer in just a couple uses. Have far less trouble keeping my elbows manageable since I started using this
Nadia H.
Far Rockaway, NY
 I develop eczema when it's really warm outside. I only used Dove to wash up because it's the softest and most gentle, but it cleanses at the same time. Not only do I smell good when I get out the shower but my skin feels so soft and clean. My skin is very sensitive, Dove is the only brand that I can use all over my body including my face and not break out or have any reactions when using it. I love the new smells they are coming out with and I appreciate using it along with my family.
Taylor Q.
Emeryville, CA
My bf & I have been using this forever. I can never get sick of this scent. It lasts for a long time on the skin! I like how its creamy and it hydrates instead of stripping my skin. The bottle lasts forever and if Im in a rush and have no time to apply lotion after my shower (which you always should) I don't feel as guilty using this!
Elizabeth C.
Chula Vista, CA
It smells soo good! It softens and moistens my skin at the same time. The texture of the body wash, once mixed with water, is very soapy with bubbles and light weight. When you come out of the shower you smell great! I know this because I have been told that after I used it. Although I can see the difference in my skin after multiple use, I like the smell most about this product.
Angel M.
The smell is amazing. The smell latest all day long. I love dove!!! I use dove to wash my hair too. The smell with stay in my hair all day long. I get some many comments with my hair smells good. I would recommend you to get ur hands on some dove body wash and hair shampoo or even the soap bars!!
Isabella C.
Orange, CA
I've used this product a few times and I like the scent and it's texture. It is very smooth when applying onto your skin! For me, I felt that it tended to dry my skin out within a few minutes of using, which I thought was a little odd. I have extremely dry skin & exzema so that may be why. But if you have normal skin, I would recommend checking it out!
Cierra J.
What's your favorite scent?
Katie S.
Wellness Guru Expert
How would you compare Dove to other body washes like Caress or Dial?
Rhonda M.
Has anyone seen this in the pump size?