BY DOVE

• Moisturizing shampoo that nourishes and revitalizes hair
• With uplifting pomegranate and lemon verbena scent
• Helps lock in moisture without weighing hair down
• Formulated with Nutritive Serum
• Gives you soft, smooth, beautiful hair with every use
• Suitable for daily use
How can you maintain strong, healthy hair? Daily wear and tear and regular styling can leave your hair feeling dry – but the right shampoo can help lock in moisture and nourish your hair every day, leaving it looking shiny and feeling soft. So why not give dry hair a daily boost by adding Dove Nutritive Solutions Revival Shampoo to your daily hair care regimen?

Dove Revival Shampoo combines an uplifting pomegranate and lemon verbena scent with our Nutritive Serum to give you a nourishing, moisturizing shampoo so that you can enjoy a refreshing start to your day and smooth, silky hair every time you use it.

Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Parfum, Polyquaternium-10, Tetrasodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, Citric Acid, Gluconolactone, Adipic Acid, PPG-9, Sodium Sulfate, Trehalose, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, CI 17200

Buy on Amazon
  • "it leaves my hair looking shiny and healthy." in 1 review
  • "It makes my hair smell amazing and sooo soft even after a day in the sun and water!" in 1 review
  • "Dove shampoos (especially this one) always leaves my hair silky smooth and easy to manage." in 1 review
  • "Honestly A+ to this, it works wonders on my hair." in 1 review
  • "It's a great product for a great reasonable price" in 1 review
Amanda A.
Novinger, MO
So I picked this up along with the conditioner because my salon ran out of my regular stuff for colored hair. Now it smells really nice and lathers up great but when I rinsed it out it left my hair feeling rough like it had a wax build up. Then I used the conditioner and it felt soft. After this is gone I will bo back to my regular shampoo.
Camryn G.
Quyon
Dove has never disappointed me, it somehow makes my hair feel super soft and silky despite my damaged hair, when I did a home remedy to die my hair, it completely dried out my hair, when I used this product, it really helped my hair, even though my Hair is still damaged because it was a lot worse before, it definitely will help your hair
Alicia K.
Love his shampoo ! It leaves your hair silky smooth and smelling great. It really targets dry and brittle hair, and brings it back to life. I noticed a big difference switching to dove in my split ends and volume.
Wendy G.
Clearwater, FL
This shampoo smells great! It’s so gentle with my hair and leaves it smooth! It works great and moisturizes your hair just with enough moisture! All my dead ends and flat hair were fixed and I am so satisfied with it! Not to pricey too
Stefani G.
I loved this shampoo for awhile but than noticed my hair no longer needed this type of shampoo since the chemicals became a little too strong after a while & would leave my hair a little dry. I do recommend it tho it’s a great product!!
Rubi C.
Kinston , NC
My hair hasn’t been more alive than ever. I dye my hair a lot so it gets damaged brittle and split ends all the time . This shampoo helped restore the life of my hair the shine. But I like switching to different shampoos all the time.
Kiana L.
I felt the product actually penetrate my hair! It left my hair so silky smooth and i didn’t have to use a lot of this product to wash my hair. A simple quarter size of the product worked well.
Amanda S.
ligonier
Love this shampoo, leaves my hair looking shiny and sleek! I have been using this product for many years and definitely recommend to anyone! Weather your hair is long or short and curly or straight! Give this shampoo a try! Your will not be disappointed!
Katie R.
Arlington , WA
I’ve ended up using h is shampoo when I️ went blonde for a short time and it short of damaged it and this shampoo helped me a little to have more of a soft feel.
Kayla H.
After just one use you could see the difference in the appearance of the damage in my hair, my slit ends looks healthier my hair all together looked fuller, shinier and healthyier. And the scent it leaves is amazing! Great price and you don't need to much for it to do it's job
Alexandre A.
Quebec
Do you think it's a good smelling shampoo to share between girls and guys?
Etmsni H.
How does this compare with other Dove products?
Becky C.
Casa Grande, AZ
Is the smell overwhelming?
Abby F.
Converse
Where can i buy thiss???