BY DOVE

• Moisturizing shampoo that nourishes and revitalizes hair
• With uplifting pomegranate and lemon verbena scent
• Helps lock in moisture without weighing hair down
• Formulated with Nutritive Serum
• Gives you soft, smooth, beautiful hair with every use
• Suitable for daily use
How can you maintain strong, healthy hair? Daily wear and tear and regular styling can leave your hair feeling dry – but the right shampoo can help lock in moisture and nourish your hair every day, leaving it looking shiny and feeling soft. So why not give dry hair a daily boost by adding Dove Nutritive Solutions Revival Shampoo to your daily hair care regimen?

Dove Revival Shampoo combines an uplifting pomegranate and lemon verbena scent with our Nutritive Serum to give you a nourishing, moisturizing shampoo so that you can enjoy a refreshing start to your day and smooth, silky hair every time you use it.

Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Parfum, Polyquaternium-10, Tetrasodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, Citric Acid, Gluconolactone, Adipic Acid, PPG-9, Sodium Sulfate, Trehalose, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, CI 17200

• "it leaves my hair looking shiny and healthy." in 1 review
  • "It's a great product for a great reasonable price" in 1 review
  • "Honestly A+ to this, it works wonders on my hair." in 1 review
  • "It makes my hair smell amazing and sooo soft even after a day in the sun and water!" in 1 review
  • "Dove shampoos (especially this one) always leaves my hair silky smooth and easy to manage." in 1 review
Rosie V.
Las Vegas, NV
I love all of Doves products there hair care especially.  This shampoo is works excellent adding such a richly moisturizing formula that not only nourishes your hair but invigorated hair with such intoxicating fragrances.
Hannah E.
Madison, NH
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this smell from dove. I use almost all the products in this fragrance when I see them in stock. I love how my hair feels when using this shampoo. Sometimes I will combine with different conditioner because I am prone to split ends.
Haley P.
Dove shampoo is my favorite and the only other brand I use is Pantene. I love how Dove smells and it leaves my hair feeling smooth and clean without it feeling like there’s product left in there. I will always continue to use Dove unless I find something better. For now, it’s the best!
Layla S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have very sensitive skin and Dove is my go to for all my shower needs. This includes hair care! I love Dove shampoos because they are lightweight and don’t weight my hair down. They are lightly scented, but not overbearing. I also feel that they nourish my usually dry hair! Kudos to Dove!
Kiana L.
I felt the product actually penetrate my hair! It left my hair so silky smooth and i didn’t have to use a lot of this product to wash my hair. A simple quarter size of the product worked well.
Glenda C.
Diamond
This shampoo is what my daughter recommends for her hair, she loves the way her hair feels after she has blue dry installed it, she really likes it with the easy open and close cap , she Recommend this to everyone
Kayla H.
Port Angeles , WA
After just one use you could see the difference in the appearance of the damage in my hair, my slit ends looks healthier my hair all together looked fuller, shinier and healthyier. And the scent it leaves is amazing! Great price and you don't need to much for it to do it's job
Alicia K.
Cedar Grove, NJ
Love his shampoo ! It leaves your hair silky smooth and smelling great. It really targets dry and brittle hair, and brings it back to life. I noticed a big difference switching to dove in my split ends and volume.
Tisha K.
Baton Rouge
I love this product it’s amazing. From when I first started using it I knew it was just perfect! I loved trying the product and being about to use it and review it. I enjoyed writing this review. I would definitely recommend it
Angelica A.
Camden, NJ
You can never go wrong with Dove shampoo. It’s perfect and doesn’t leave any residue on your hair. It also smells amazing and your hair will smell great for days. They have different types for different hair types as well so there’s something for everyone
Alexandre a.
, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling shampoo to share between girls and guys?
Abby F.
Converse, TX
Where can i buy thiss???
Etmsni H.
How does this compare with other Dove products?
Becky C.
Casa Grande, AZ
Is the smell overwhelming?

Target