BY DOVE

• Moisturizing shampoo that nourishes and revitalizes hair
• With uplifting pomegranate and lemon verbena scent
• Helps lock in moisture without weighing hair down
• Formulated with Nutritive Serum
• Gives you soft, smooth, beautiful hair with every use
• Suitable for daily use
How can you maintain strong, healthy hair? Daily wear and tear and regular styling can leave your hair feeling dry – but the right shampoo can help lock in moisture and nourish your hair every day, leaving it looking shiny and feeling soft. So why not give dry hair a daily boost by adding Dove Nutritive Solutions Revival Shampoo to your daily hair care regimen?

Dove Revival Shampoo combines an uplifting pomegranate and lemon verbena scent with our Nutritive Serum to give you a nourishing, moisturizing shampoo so that you can enjoy a refreshing start to your day and smooth, silky hair every time you use it.

Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Parfum, Polyquaternium-10, Tetrasodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, Citric Acid, Gluconolactone, Adipic Acid, PPG-9, Sodium Sulfate, Trehalose, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, CI 17200

• "it leaves my hair looking shiny and healthy." in 1 review
  • "It's a great product for a great reasonable price" in 1 review
  • "Honestly A+ to this, it works wonders on my hair." in 1 review
  • "It makes my hair smell amazing and sooo soft even after a day in the sun and water!" in 1 review
  • "Dove shampoos (especially this one) always leaves my hair silky smooth and easy to manage." in 1 review
Camryn G.
Quyon, QC
Dove has never disappointed me, it somehow makes my hair feel super soft and silky despite my damaged hair, when I did a home remedy to die my hair, it completely dried out my hair, when I used this product, it really helped my hair, even though my Hair is still damaged because it was a lot worse before, it definitely will help your hair
Haley P.
Dove shampoo is my favorite and the only other brand I use is Pantene. I love how Dove smells and it leaves my hair feeling smooth and clean without it feeling like there’s product left in there. I will always continue to use Dove unless I find something better. For now, it’s the best!
Kai M.
Lexington
The dove shampoo and conditioner is by far the best out there! I have struggled for years with my hair falling out and being dry and this is the only brand that I’ve used that actually makes my hair feel better while also smelling awesome! Will buy again and again.
Haley R.
Owensboro , KY
I LOVE the smell of Dove products. I use their body wash, shampoo, deodorant, dry shampoo and I will never look back. It works so well with my skin and scalp. I have thick, straight hair and I love using it. Definitely will Continue to buy.
Emina H.
Nothing special just a regular shampoo that smells good and cleans my hair. It doesn’t do anything for my oil or frizz which is pretty disappointing. Great lather. I got it because it was on sale and I would get again just if it was cheap
Ashlyn W.
Washington
Dove shampoo is absolutely amazing!! It lathers really nicely and is pretty reasonably priced. The scent lasts all day long and leaves my hair super fresh and shiny. So much better than any other brand and would definitely buy again
Rubi C.
Kinston , NC
My hair hasn’t been more alive than ever. I dye my hair a lot so it gets damaged brittle and split ends all the time . This shampoo helped restore the life of my hair the shine. But I like switching to different shampoos all the time.
Kayla T.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Dove is just my go-to shampoo. I've used so many different shampoo brands over the years yet somehow I always find myself with it in my cart. It's plain and simple and does what it's suppose to.
Kiana L.
I felt the product actually penetrate my hair! It left my hair so silky smooth and i didn’t have to use a lot of this product to wash my hair. A simple quarter size of the product worked well.
Glenda C.
Diamond
This shampoo is what my daughter recommends for her hair, she loves the way her hair feels after she has blue dry installed it, she really likes it with the easy open and close cap , she Recommend this to everyone
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling shampoo to share between girls and guys?
Etmsni H.
How does this compare with other Dove products?
Becky C.
Casa Grande, AZ
Is the smell overwhelming?
Abby F.
Converse, TX
Where can i buy thiss???