Dove Revival Damage Therapy Shampoo uploaded by Tianna P.Dove Revival Damage Therapy Shampoo uploaded by Angela J.Dove Revival Damage Therapy Shampoo uploaded by Alexander B.

BY DOVE

Dove Revival Damage Therapy Shampoo: Protects and invigorates With patented micro-moisture serum and fiber actives Advanced care and repair for beautiful hair see more...

• "It's a great product for a great reasonable price" in 1 review
  • "Honestly A+ to this, it works wonders on my hair." in 1 review
  • "Dove shampoos (especially this one) always leaves my hair silky smooth and easy to manage." in 1 review
  • "It makes my hair smell amazing and sooo soft even after a day in the sun and water!" in 1 review
  • "it leaves my hair looking shiny and healthy." in 1 review
Sarah R.
I love the way this shampoo smells and how clean my hair feels without stripping away all my moisture. Doesn't weigh my hair down
Shelly W.
Columbia, SC
My hair doesn't look damaged often but I believe it is because I use this shampoo often. It makes my long, thick hair manageable.
Janet C.
Fresno, CA
Love this shampoo as well. usually when I buy dove conditioner I buy shampoo as well. makes my hair smell great and feel clean!
Christy H.
New York
Has help repair my overly dyed colored hair all throughout high school. Has a nice and calming scent that I always go back to!
Rachael K.
Greenville, SC
It works well, however, it leaves my hair feeling heavy and quite greasy after use and it just builds up the longer I use it.
Kathy S.
Canton, MS
The love the way this shampoo smells and it helps my hair not be so wild. I love the way it feels even 2 days after washing
Dana R.
Cincinnati, OH
This shampoo is very effective. Made my hair feel softer after just one use. I love it, and my entire household uses it!
Judith M.
Lakewood, WA
I don't like it that much because it doest do that much for my hair defetly going to change it for a bother one ......
Amber S.
Hortense, GA
Even when the ends of my hair are damaged/frizzing, this makes my hair feel silky smooth. It has a nice scent as well.
Cynthia D.
Worcester, MA
This product smells amazing. It was very good and cleansing my hair and did not strip my hair of its natural oils.
Etmsni H.
How does this compare with other Dove products?
Becky C.
Casa Grande, AZ
Is the smell overwhelming?