Dove Revival Damage Therapy Shampoo uploaded by Angela J.Dove Revival Damage Therapy Shampoo uploaded by Tianna P.

BY DOVE

Dove Revival Damage Therapy Shampoo: Protects and invigorates With patented micro-moisture serum and fiber actives Advanced care and repair for beautiful hair see more...

• Is the smell overwhelming?1 Answers
  • How does this compare with other Dove products?1 Answers
  • "It's a great product for a great reasonable price" in 1 review
  • "Honestly A+ to this, it works wonders on my hair." in 1 review
  • "Dove shampoos (especially this one) always leaves my hair silky smooth and easy to manage." in 1 review
  • "It makes my hair smell amazing and sooo soft even after a day in the sun and water!" in 1 review
  • "it leaves my hair looking shiny and healthy." in 1 review
Kimber T.
Kimber T.
Willis, TX
Okay but not for my type of hair, it leaves it dry and tends to break easily and leaves more split ends then usual
Cynthia D.
Cynthia D.
Worcester, MA
This product smells amazing. It was very good and cleansing my hair and did not strip my hair of its natural oils.
Marybel M.
Marybel M.
Smells great and leaves hair super soft. Definitely worth it and would recommend to anyone.
Marissa L.
Marissa L.
Redlands, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This Dove Revival Damage shampoo is perfect for anyone with damage hair due to hair styling
Shelly W.
Shelly W.
Columbia, SC
My hair doesn't look damaged often but I believe it is because I use this shampoo often. It makes my long, thick hair manageable.
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Niles, MI
Works fantastically!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;!;;;;!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jackie D.
Jackie D.
I love, love, love this shampoo. The pomegranate smell is AHmazing. It's very light but definitely there.
Kim N.
Kim N.
Hazard, KY
This product along with the conditioner made my hair look and feel so much softer would highly recommend
Chanel  D.
Chanel D.
It's ok shampoo! Nothing magical.. I've had better shampoo for my curly hair.!
Brittanie E.
Brittanie E.
This product makes my hair feel healthy and strong! It also has added volume!
Becky C.
Becky C.
Casa Grande, AZ
Is the smell overwhelming?
Etmsni H.
Etmsni H.
How does this compare with other Dove products?