Dove Revival Damage Therapy Shampoo uploaded by Tianna P.Dove Revival Damage Therapy Shampoo uploaded by Angela J.

BY DOVE

Dove Revival Damage Therapy Shampoo: Protects and invigorates With patented micro-moisture serum and fiber actives Advanced care and repair for beautiful hair see more...

• Who else think it's a really nice fresh fruity smell, perfect for...1 Answers
  • Is the smell overwhelming?1 Answers
  • How does this compare with other Dove products?1 Answers
  • "It's a great product for a great reasonable price" in 1 review
  • "Honestly A+ to this, it works wonders on my hair." in 1 review
  • "Dove shampoos (especially this one) always leaves my hair silky smooth and easy to manage." in 1 review
  • "It makes my hair smell amazing and sooo soft even after a day in the sun and water!" in 1 review
  • "it leaves my hair looking shiny and healthy." in 1 review
Celeste M.
Reedley, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't feel like this product is doing anything with repairing my hair but it does make it shiny and soft
sonya s.
Hollywood, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this shampoo and the way it smells. It is very creamy and washes out easily. I would recommend
Roseann G.
San Antonio, TX
Great product and smells great too. Left my hair soft and was able to brush thru with no struggle.
Krystal A.
Torrance, CA
Smells Devine really saw the difference in the repair of my hair. Great price and sold everywhere
Cynthia D.
Worcester, MA
This product smells amazing. It was very good and cleansing my hair and did not strip my hair of its natural oils.
Kimber T.
Willis, TX
Okay but not for my type of hair, it leaves it dry and tends to break easily and leaves more split ends then usual
Marybel M.
Smells great and leaves hair super soft. Definitely worth it and would recommend to anyone.
Marissa L.
Redlands, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This Dove Revival Damage shampoo is perfect for anyone with damage hair due to hair styling
Shelly W.
Columbia, SC
My hair doesn't look damaged often but I believe it is because I use this shampoo often. It makes my long, thick hair manageable.
Amanda D.
Niles, MI
Works fantastically!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;!;;;;!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Alexander B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Who else think it's a really nice fresh fruity smell, perfect for girls and guys? :)
Etmsni H.
How does this compare with other Dove products?
Becky C.
Casa Grande, AZ
Is the smell overwhelming?