Dove Revival Damage Therapy Shampoo uploaded by Tianna P.Dove Revival Damage Therapy Shampoo uploaded by Angela J.Dove Revival Damage Therapy Shampoo uploaded by Alexander B.

BY DOVE

Dove Revival Damage Therapy Shampoo: Protects and invigorates With patented micro-moisture serum and fiber actives Advanced care and repair for beautiful hair see more...

• "It's a great product for a great reasonable price" in 1 review
  • "Honestly A+ to this, it works wonders on my hair." in 1 review
  • "Dove shampoos (especially this one) always leaves my hair silky smooth and easy to manage." in 1 review
  • "It makes my hair smell amazing and sooo soft even after a day in the sun and water!" in 1 review
  • "it leaves my hair looking shiny and healthy." in 1 review
Brittny D.
I love this stuff. I bought and left at family lake house. It makes my hair smell amazing and sooo soft even after a day in the sun and water!
Carmen L.
Bellevue, NE
When I was younger I used to flat iron my hair a lot so it caused a lot of damage! This helped a lot to make my hair feel softer and better
Rosmary M.
Producto de excelente calidad, restaura y le da esa humectación que mi cabello necesita. Sin duda alguna es uno de los mejores del mercado.
Christina C.
I have thick and coarse hair. This shampoo is better than most drug store shampoos. However, it didn't completely take care of my frizz.
Kristen S.
The price point is awesome and i did notice after about a week a difference in my hair. it also smells nice too which is always a plus
hailey g.
Daytona Beach, FL
This shampoo is great, it's super sensitive on the hair and doesn't strip the dye from it. it leaves my hair looking shiny and healthy.
Alexa J.
Greenville, SC
This is a great product to use when your hair is feeling dry. It helps restore damage in your hair, to give it more hydration and body.
Alison B.
Pompano Beach, FL
The only shampoo I use. I stopped for a few months and instantly notice how damaged my hair became. It works best with the conditioner
Katerina A.
Santa Clarita , CA
My favorite!!! Good scent, u need small amount and it deserves the price! Best for damaged ends and it's not making your hair greasy
Sarah R.
I love the way this shampoo smells and how clean my hair feels without stripping away all my moisture. Doesn't weigh my hair down
Etmsni H.
How does this compare with other Dove products?
Becky C.
Casa Grande, AZ
Is the smell overwhelming?