Dove Revival Damage Therapy Shampoo uploaded by Tianna P.Dove Revival Damage Therapy Shampoo uploaded by Angela J.

BY DOVE

Dove Revival Damage Therapy Shampoo: Protects and invigorates With patented micro-moisture serum and fiber actives Advanced care and repair for beautiful hair see more...

• Who else think it's a really nice fresh fruity smell, perfect for...1 Answers
  • Is the smell overwhelming?1 Answers
  • How does this compare with other Dove products?1 Answers
  • "It's a great product for a great reasonable price" in 1 review
  • "Honestly A+ to this, it works wonders on my hair." in 1 review
  • "Dove shampoos (especially this one) always leaves my hair silky smooth and easy to manage." in 1 review
  • "It makes my hair smell amazing and sooo soft even after a day in the sun and water!" in 1 review
  • "it leaves my hair looking shiny and healthy." in 1 review
Melissa A.
Gladwin, MI
Dove is my favorite drug store shampoo, I started using it about 6 months ago and it is great for removing build up. I have really thick hair.
Melissa S.
Dove shampoos (especially this one) always leaves my hair silky smooth and easy to manage. And me with curly hair i have to make sure it stays healthy to prevent frizz.
Amber S.
Hortense, GA
Even when the ends of my hair are damaged/frizzing, this makes my hair feel silky smooth. It has a nice scent as well.
Christina C.
I have thick and coarse hair. This shampoo is better than most drug store shampoos. However, it didn't completely take care of my frizz.
Alison B.
Pompano Beach, FL
The only shampoo I use. I stopped for a few months and instantly notice how damaged my hair became. It works best with the conditioner
Alexa J.
Greenville, SC
This is a great product to use when your hair is feeling dry. It helps restore damage in your hair, to give it more hydration and body.
hailey g.
Daytona Beach, FL
This shampoo is great, it's super sensitive on the hair and doesn't strip the dye from it. it leaves my hair looking shiny and healthy.
Kingkarn C.
San Diego, CA
I use this every other day and my hair feels light and fantastic every time. I can feel through my hair easily!
Leslie S.
Garland, TX
Smells lovely and leaves my hair feeling absolutely smooth and really soft.And when I blow dry my hair there's no tangles at all
Rachael K.
Greenville, SC
It works well, however, it leaves my hair feeling heavy and quite greasy after use and it just builds up the longer I use it.
Becky C.
Casa Grande, AZ
Is the smell overwhelming?
Etmsni H.
How does this compare with other Dove products?
Alexander B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Who else think it's a really nice fresh fruity smell, perfect for girls and guys? :)