Dove Revival Damage Therapy Shampoo uploaded by Tianna P.Dove Revival Damage Therapy Shampoo uploaded by Angela J.

BY DOVE

Dove Revival Damage Therapy Shampoo: Protects and invigorates With patented micro-moisture serum and fiber actives Advanced care and repair for beautiful hair see more...

• Who else think it's a really nice fresh fruity smell, perfect for...1 Answers
  • Is the smell overwhelming?1 Answers
  • How does this compare with other Dove products?1 Answers
  • "It's a great product for a great reasonable price" in 1 review
  • "Honestly A+ to this, it works wonders on my hair." in 1 review
  • "Dove shampoos (especially this one) always leaves my hair silky smooth and easy to manage." in 1 review
  • "It makes my hair smell amazing and sooo soft even after a day in the sun and water!" in 1 review
  • "it leaves my hair looking shiny and healthy." in 1 review
Georgette M.
Cleveland, OH
This is a really great shampoo. Didn't dry my scalp out.I would use this one over most drug store hair care. very effective and also left my hair looking smooth and healthy.
Elizabeth G.
Somerville, MA
I go through phases of trying different shampoos, and I've really liked Dove! It moisturizes my hair and I don't feel buildup in my hair like I have with other shampoos.
Brittny D.
I love this stuff. I bought and left at family lake house. It makes my hair smell amazing and sooo soft even after a day in the sun and water!
Kristen S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The price point is awesome and i did notice after about a week a difference in my hair. it also smells nice too which is always a plus
Katie C.
Citrus Heights, CA
This shampoo leaves my hair feeling light and fluffy and I love that it keeps my hair clean for longer than the standard shampoo. And the smell is heavenly.
Ashley C.
Altoona, IA
I have used this product. When I have had splits ends from the flat iron. Restored my hair nicely. I brought it at a local superstore it was affordable.
Caitlin O.
Pittsburgh , Pa
I've been using this for a month now and I've really enjoyed it. The scent is light and it is good at keeping my hair healthy especially in the dry winter months.
Janet C.
Fresno, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this shampoo as well. usually when I buy dove conditioner I buy shampoo as well. makes my hair smell great and feel clean!
Kathy S.
Canton, MS
The love the way this shampoo smells and it helps my hair not be so wild. I love the way it feels even 2 days after washing
jessy  s.
Kansas City, KS
I've used dove to years and I still love it. I feel like I always get a very deep clean wash when I use dove shampoo and other smells so nice!
Becky C.
Casa Grande, AZ
Is the smell overwhelming?
Etmsni H.
How does this compare with other Dove products?
Alexander B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Who else think it's a really nice fresh fruity smell, perfect for girls and guys? :)