Dove Revival Damage Therapy Shampoo uploaded by Angela J.Dove Revival Damage Therapy Shampoo uploaded by Tianna P.

BY DOVE

Dove Revival Damage Therapy Shampoo: Protects and invigorates With patented micro-moisture serum and fiber actives Advanced care and repair for beautiful hair see more...

• Is the smell overwhelming?1 Answers
  • How does this compare with other Dove products?1 Answers
  • "It's a great product for a great reasonable price" in 1 review
  • "Honestly A+ to this, it works wonders on my hair." in 1 review
  • "Dove shampoos (especially this one) always leaves my hair silky smooth and easy to manage." in 1 review
  • "It makes my hair smell amazing and sooo soft even after a day in the sun and water!" in 1 review
  • "it leaves my hair looking shiny and healthy." in 1 review
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Las Cruces, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's so perfect and smell very good! I love it. My hair was amazing with this #dove shampoo @influenster
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Lexington, KY
I love this shampoo. My hair is pretty damaged and I try to lean towards products that have hydration and revive your hair and this product really helps me! I would purchase it again!
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
W Lafayette, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love love love this shampoo. It really helps my hair when it needs an extra push (such as when it is overdue for a trim). It makes me hair soft, manageable, and smelling great
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
Somerville, MA
I go through phases of trying different shampoos, and I've really liked Dove! It moisturizes my hair and I don't feel buildup in my hair like I have with other shampoos.
Mary L.
Mary L.
Armonk, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This one is very good, I really love it, I will keep using it, it's one of my favorites products in my list. .
Katie C.
Katie C.
Citrus Heights, CA
This shampoo leaves my hair feeling light and fluffy and I love that it keeps my hair clean for longer than the standard shampoo. And the smell is heavenly.
Danye L.
Danye L.
Lafayette , LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great for damaged and coarse hair! Leaves hair clean without drying or stripping moisture.
Janet C.
Janet C.
Fresno, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this shampoo as well. usually when I buy dove conditioner I buy shampoo as well. makes my hair smell great and feel clean!
Kathy S.
Kathy S.
Canton, MS
The love the way this shampoo smells and it helps my hair not be so wild. I love the way it feels even 2 days after washing
jessy  s.
jessy s.
Kansas City, KS
I've used dove to years and I still love it. I feel like I always get a very deep clean wash when I use dove shampoo and other smells so nice!
Becky C.
Becky C.
Casa Grande, AZ
Is the smell overwhelming?
Etmsni H.
Etmsni H.
How does this compare with other Dove products?