Dove Revival Damage Therapy Shampoo uploaded by Tianna P.Dove Revival Damage Therapy Shampoo uploaded by Angela J.Dove Revival Damage Therapy Shampoo uploaded by Alexander B.

BY DOVE

Dove Revival Damage Therapy Shampoo: Protects and invigorates With patented micro-moisture serum and fiber actives Advanced care and repair for beautiful hair see more...

• "It's a great product for a great reasonable price" in 1 review
  • "Honestly A+ to this, it works wonders on my hair." in 1 review
  • "Dove shampoos (especially this one) always leaves my hair silky smooth and easy to manage." in 1 review
  • "It makes my hair smell amazing and sooo soft even after a day in the sun and water!" in 1 review
  • "it leaves my hair looking shiny and healthy." in 1 review
Ashley C.
Altoona, IA
I have used this product. When I have had splits ends from the flat iron. Restored my hair nicely. I brought it at a local superstore it was affordable.
Lorraine D.
Colorado Springs, CO
Absolutely love this shampoo! I've tried many many brands and types of shampoo and conditioner and Dove Revival Damage shampoo is definitely my favorite.
Ayah N.
Staten Island , NY
This product works wonders for color treated hair. i feel like when i use this and then style my hair, i feel like my hair turns out so smooth and silky
Christine A.
Flushing, NY
I love Dove Shampoo! It leaves my hair moisturized and full of life when it dries. My hair feels great! It's also easier to manage and it smells great!
solangge m.
Orlando, FL
Dove revivial shampoo, for damage and therapy shampoo its i like to change of shampoo often so, i use it long time ago, but is a very quality shampoo
Erin E.
This is definitely one of my favorite drug store shampoos. Works as well as my 20$ bottles at a fraction of the cost. Makes my hair so soft and silky
Sara P.
Edwardsville, PA
I like this shampoo because it smells great. Only thing I don't like is there are a lot of sulfate in it. I switched to using a more natural shampoo.
Melissa A.
Gladwin, MI
Dove is my favorite drug store shampoo, I started using it about 6 months ago and it is great for removing build up. I have really thick hair.
jessy  s.
Kansas City, KS
I've used dove to years and I still love it. I feel like I always get a very deep clean wash when I use dove shampoo and other smells so nice!
Brittny D.
I love this stuff. I bought and left at family lake house. It makes my hair smell amazing and sooo soft even after a day in the sun and water!
Etmsni H.
How does this compare with other Dove products?
Becky C.
Casa Grande, AZ
Is the smell overwhelming?