Dove Revival Damage Therapy Shampoo uploaded by Tianna P.Dove Revival Damage Therapy Shampoo uploaded by Angela J.

BY DOVE

Dove Revival Damage Therapy Shampoo: Protects and invigorates With patented micro-moisture serum and fiber actives Advanced care and repair for beautiful hair see more...

• Who else think it's a really nice fresh fruity smell, perfect for...1 Answers
  • Is the smell overwhelming?1 Answers
  • How does this compare with other Dove products?1 Answers
  • "It's a great product for a great reasonable price" in 1 review
  • "Honestly A+ to this, it works wonders on my hair." in 1 review
  • "Dove shampoos (especially this one) always leaves my hair silky smooth and easy to manage." in 1 review
  • "It makes my hair smell amazing and sooo soft even after a day in the sun and water!" in 1 review
  • "it leaves my hair looking shiny and healthy." in 1 review
Nuri K.
Campbell, CA
I feel this shampoo has a thicker and heavier consistency than the standard Dove Shampoos. It feels as if it is caring for my damaged hair more, especially the ends. I find that after drying and styling my hair the ends are less dry than usual.
Joanie H.
Cleveland, OH
I am not a big fan of the shampoos that have sodium Laurel sulfate and parabens. I prefer to use a shampoo with less harsh chemicals. Other than that this shampoo smells excellent!
BreAnna C.
Mccomb, MS
I'm not too fond of the scent of this shampoo, although it does do what it is intended to. I have fried my hair a few times by dying it and this always makes my hair less damaged.
Olga G.
Edmonds , WA
Not a huge fan of the smell but it got the job done. I had damaged my hair so bad win frequent flat ironing and coloring and this helped my hair get back to normal
Courtney R.
Shelbyville, IL
Love love love this product! I've always had problems with shampoo leaving my hair dry and brittle until finding this! Leave hair super soft without being oily hours later. Great price for a great product!
Shhrrii L.
Schnecksville, PA
Really helped keep my hair strong and healthy: I heavily treated my hair and my hair was very coarse but this has really helped bring back Health in my hair
Lorraine D.
Colorado Springs, CO
Absolutely love this shampoo! I've tried many many brands and types of shampoo and conditioner and Dove Revival Damage shampoo is definitely my favorite.
solangge m.
Orlando, FL
Dove revivial shampoo, for damage and therapy shampoo its i like to change of shampoo often so, i use it long time ago, but is a very quality shampoo
Stephanie D.
Lexington, KY
I love this shampoo. My hair is pretty damaged and I try to lean towards products that have hydration and revive your hair and this product really helps me! I would purchase it again!
Sarah H.
W Lafayette, IN
I love love love this shampoo. It really helps my hair when it needs an extra push (such as when it is overdue for a trim). It makes me hair soft, manageable, and smelling great
Alexander B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Who else think it's a really nice fresh fruity smell, perfect for girls and guys? :)
Etmsni H.
How does this compare with other Dove products?
Becky C.
Casa Grande, AZ
Is the smell overwhelming?