Dove Revival Damage Therapy Shampoo uploaded by Tianna P.Dove Revival Damage Therapy Shampoo uploaded by Angela J.Dove Revival Damage Therapy Shampoo uploaded by Alexander B.

BY DOVE

Dove Revival Damage Therapy Shampoo: Protects and invigorates With patented micro-moisture serum and fiber actives Advanced care and repair for beautiful hair see more...

• "It's a great product for a great reasonable price" in 1 review
  • "Honestly A+ to this, it works wonders on my hair." in 1 review
  • "Dove shampoos (especially this one) always leaves my hair silky smooth and easy to manage." in 1 review
  • "It makes my hair smell amazing and sooo soft even after a day in the sun and water!" in 1 review
  • "it leaves my hair looking shiny and healthy." in 1 review
Kristen L.
Dove leaves my hair clean, soft, smooth, shiny, bouncy, and full of volume without the need for using extra product in my hair. I love the smell, and it never disappoints.
Georgette M.
Cleveland, OH
This is a really great shampoo. Didn't dry my scalp out.I would use this one over most drug store hair care. very effective and also left my hair looking smooth and healthy.
Elizabeth G.
Somerville, MA
I go through phases of trying different shampoos, and I've really liked Dove! It moisturizes my hair and I don't feel buildup in my hair like I have with other shampoos.
Leah B.
I really like this shampoo because I use my flat iron a lot on my hair and I'm a pretty regular dyer. I love that this shampoo makes my hair feel soft regardless of the damage.
Caitlin O.
Pittsburgh , Pa
I've been using this for a month now and I've really enjoyed it. The scent is light and it is good at keeping my hair healthy especially in the dry winter months.
Melissa S.
Dove shampoos (especially this one) always leaves my hair silky smooth and easy to manage. And me with curly hair i have to make sure it stays healthy to prevent frizz.
Thisbeth C.
Orlando, FL
this amazing shampoo helped me to repair all damage on my hair, not fully but i guess like 80% of my hair was repair. best for oily scalp, a pretty nice scent
Shhrrii L.
Schnecksville, PA
Really helped keep my hair strong and healthy: I heavily treated my hair and my hair was very coarse but this has really helped bring back Health in my hair
Katie C.
Citrus Hts, CA
This shampoo leaves my hair feeling light and fluffy and I love that it keeps my hair clean for longer than the standard shampoo. And the smell is heavenly.
Gena B.
Salt Lake City, UT
I used this after dying my hair blonde and it was fried. It helped my hair recover and help with the damage I received. It smells amazing and works so well
Etmsni H.
How does this compare with other Dove products?
Becky C.
Casa Grande, AZ
Is the smell overwhelming?