Dove Revival Damage Therapy Shampoo uploaded by Angela J.Dove Revival Damage Therapy Shampoo uploaded by Tianna P.

BY DOVE

Dove Revival Damage Therapy Shampoo: Protects and invigorates With patented micro-moisture serum and fiber actives Advanced care and repair for beautiful hair see more...

• Is the smell overwhelming?1 Answers
  • How does this compare with other Dove products?1 Answers
  • "It's a great product for a great reasonable price" in 1 review
  • "Honestly A+ to this, it works wonders on my hair." in 1 review
  • "Dove shampoos (especially this one) always leaves my hair silky smooth and easy to manage." in 1 review
  • "It makes my hair smell amazing and sooo soft even after a day in the sun and water!" in 1 review
  • "it leaves my hair looking shiny and healthy." in 1 review
Alicia H.
Alicia H.
Brooksville, KY
I love this shampoo! My hair is frizzy and flippy and I feel like when I let it air dry it helps it be smoothr and not so frizzy. I also love the way it makes my hair smell. As a mother of three washing my hair every day isn't always an option. Lol
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
fort benning, Ga
I really like dove hair care products. I liked this one very much especially since the weather has been really dry and cold. my hair has been take it beating with the blow dryer this help to repair my hair and keep it looking great.
Jasmin P.
Jasmin P.
Las Cruces, NM
This is one of my all time favorite shampoos! I love the way it smells and the way that my hair feels after every use. I do a lot to my hair and this keeps it in good condition. I always end up repurchasing this product!
Emily D.
Emily D.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
I love using Dove shampoo and conditioner. I tried this one because my hair was super unhealthy. it isn't like using this stuff made my hair magically get better, but I feel like our helped it from getting worse.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Kalamazoo, MI
Started off as a great shampoo for my hair type. I saw a marked improvement in the amount of shine and weight my hair had. After a.couple months of use, I realized that dandruff had become a major problem. Switching shampoos helped - I just don't know how well this cleans.
Sara P.
Sara P.
Edwardsville, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this shampoo because it smells great. Only thing I don't like is there are a lot of sulfate in it. I switched to using a more natural shampoo.
Joanie H.
Joanie H.
Cleveland, OH
I am not a big fan of the shampoos that have sodium Laurel sulfate and parabens. I prefer to use a shampoo with less harsh chemicals. Other than that this shampoo smells excellent!
Nuri K.
Nuri K.
Campbell, CA
I feel this shampoo has a thicker and heavier consistency than the standard Dove Shampoos. It feels as if it is caring for my damaged hair more, especially the ends. I find that after drying and styling my hair the ends are less dry than usual.
BreAnna C.
BreAnna C.
Mccomb, MS
I'm not too fond of the scent of this shampoo, although it does do what it is intended to. I have fried my hair a few times by dying it and this always makes my hair less damaged.
Olga G.
Olga G.
Edmonds , WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not a huge fan of the smell but it got the job done. I had damaged my hair so bad win frequent flat ironing and coloring and this helped my hair get back to normal
Becky C.
Becky C.
Casa Grande, AZ
Is the smell overwhelming?
Etmsni H.
Etmsni H.
How does this compare with other Dove products?