Dove Revival Damage Therapy Shampoo uploaded by Angela J.Dove Revival Damage Therapy Shampoo uploaded by Tianna P.

BY DOVE

Dove Revival Damage Therapy Shampoo: Protects and invigorates With patented micro-moisture serum and fiber actives Advanced care and repair for beautiful hair see more...

• Is the smell overwhelming?1 Answers
  • How does this compare with other Dove products?1 Answers
  • "It's a great product for a great reasonable price" in 1 review
  • "Honestly A+ to this, it works wonders on my hair." in 1 review
  • "Dove shampoos (especially this one) always leaves my hair silky smooth and easy to manage." in 1 review
  • "It makes my hair smell amazing and sooo soft even after a day in the sun and water!" in 1 review
  • "it leaves my hair looking shiny and healthy." in 1 review
Desiree S.
Desiree S.
Concord, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go to conditioner it really works so well on my colored hair ! It smells so good and leave my hair looking great once it drys I have dry frizzy hair and it really helps tAme it! It lathers soo good in my hair I always buy this one once I'm done !
Mili H.
Mili H.
Garden Grove, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Affordable,the bottle is a good size and easy to open and hold . Gentle on my hair ,leave a nice fragance after rinse my hair ,very manageable and soft. Great product for a color treater hair.I definitely recommend this product.
Megan G.
Megan G.
Lockport, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE dove shampoo! I heard from my hair stylist awhile ago that it actually makes your hair grow, and it smells amazing, and my hair has gotten much stronger and longer. I am very satisfied with this product and it has a very good price!
Christee G.
Christee G.
Calumet City, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is very affordable and I can say I will use this product for the rest for my life because it is amazing to use. Thanks for letting me to review this great and beautiful product.
Annette G.
Annette G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It dies heal damage hair. But it takes a while for it to heal it. It does work a little faster compare to other brands. The scent is good and the smell does last . So your hair smells good all day. I like how it also protects my hair from getting damaged
Sofia F.
Sofia F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dove is great an not only for.your hands body etc good for your hair .scalp dry dead ends I used it and I use it when ever I want to have beautiful healthy hair an scalp
Jessica r.
Jessica r.
Orlando, FL
I use this product on my daughter hair sense i always put it in a ponytail i didnt want it to keep on getting damaged with her scrunchy and now that i use it it doesnt look like anything was wrong with it at all.
Thisbeth C.
Thisbeth C.
orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
this amazing shampoo helped me to repair all damage on my hair, not fully but i guess like 80% of my hair was repair. best for oily scalp, a pretty nice scent
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this shampoo so much. My hair is greasy on the roots but very dry on the ends and this is perfect for it. Most shampoos leave my hair greasy by midday but this keeps the grease at bay without drying my hair out. It smells really amazing too.
Katerina A.
Katerina A.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite!!! Good scent, u need small amount and it deserves the price! Best for damaged ends and it's not making your hair greasy
Becky C.
Becky C.
Casa Grande, AZ
Is the smell overwhelming?
Etmsni H.
Etmsni H.
How does this compare with other Dove products?