Dove Revival Damage Therapy Shampoo uploaded by Tianna P.Dove Revival Damage Therapy Shampoo uploaded by Angela J.Dove Revival Damage Therapy Shampoo uploaded by Alexander B.

BY DOVE

Dove Revival Damage Therapy Shampoo: Protects and invigorates With patented micro-moisture serum and fiber actives Advanced care and repair for beautiful hair see more...

• "It's a great product for a great reasonable price" in 1 review
  • "Honestly A+ to this, it works wonders on my hair." in 1 review
  • "Dove shampoos (especially this one) always leaves my hair silky smooth and easy to manage." in 1 review
  • "It makes my hair smell amazing and sooo soft even after a day in the sun and water!" in 1 review
  • "it leaves my hair looking shiny and healthy." in 1 review
Nuri K.
Campbell, CA
I feel this shampoo has a thicker and heavier consistency than the standard Dove Shampoos. It feels as if it is caring for my damaged hair more, especially the ends. I find that after drying and styling my hair the ends are less dry than usual.
Jessica F.
I love this shampoo so much. My hair is greasy on the roots but very dry on the ends and this is perfect for it. Most shampoos leave my hair greasy by midday but this keeps the grease at bay without drying my hair out. It smells really amazing too.
BreAnna C.
Mccomb, MS
I'm not too fond of the scent of this shampoo, although it does do what it is intended to. I have fried my hair a few times by dying it and this always makes my hair less damaged.
Sarah H.
W Lafayette, IN
I love love love this shampoo. It really helps my hair when it needs an extra push (such as when it is overdue for a trim). It makes me hair soft, manageable, and smelling great
Brittany L.
Mc Kenzie, TN
I love dove products. They make my hair feel so soft and smooth. It also smells great which I look for in every shampoo product that I buy. I would reccommened dove to anyone!
Olga G.
Edmonds , WA
Not a huge fan of the smell but it got the job done. I had damaged my hair so bad win frequent flat ironing and coloring and this helped my hair get back to normal
Lyndsay L.
Long Beach, WA
One of the very few shampoos & conditioners that I can use and it actually makes my hair better!!! I've been dying my hair for 10 years and this stuff is great for damage repair!!!
Courtney R.
Shelbyville, IL
Love love love this product! I've always had problems with shampoo leaving my hair dry and brittle until finding this! Leave hair super soft without being oily hours later. Great price for a great product!
Stephanie D.
Lexington, KY
I love this shampoo. My hair is pretty damaged and I try to lean towards products that have hydration and revive your hair and this product really helps me! I would purchase it again!
Krissy S.
Acworth, GA
Love how soft this makes my hair feel!! Plus it is awesome for dried and fried ends! if your looking for something that will help you out this product is by far one of the best.
Etmsni H.
How does this compare with other Dove products?
Becky C.
Casa Grande, AZ
Is the smell overwhelming?