Dove Revival Damage Therapy Shampoo uploaded by Tianna P.Dove Revival Damage Therapy Shampoo uploaded by Angela J.

BY DOVE

Dove Revival Damage Therapy Shampoo: Protects and invigorates With patented micro-moisture serum and fiber actives Advanced care and repair for beautiful hair see more...

• Who else think it's a really nice fresh fruity smell, perfect for...1 Answers
  • Is the smell overwhelming?1 Answers
  • How does this compare with other Dove products?1 Answers
  • "It's a great product for a great reasonable price" in 1 review
  • "Honestly A+ to this, it works wonders on my hair." in 1 review
  • "Dove shampoos (especially this one) always leaves my hair silky smooth and easy to manage." in 1 review
  • "It makes my hair smell amazing and sooo soft even after a day in the sun and water!" in 1 review
  • "it leaves my hair looking shiny and healthy." in 1 review
Cande C.
Brownsville, TX
This product does repair hair in a course of weeks, I have long dark brown hair. My hair is about 3 feet long. The package is nice and simple. Smooth colors. The color coding is nice. The only tjing that i noticed was it dries your scalp ater about a month in use.
Alicia H.
Brooksville, KY
I love this shampoo! My hair is frizzy and flippy and I feel like when I let it air dry it helps it be smoothr and not so frizzy. I also love the way it makes my hair smell. As a mother of three washing my hair every day isn't always an option. Lol
Tiffany T.
Ingleside
DOVE Revival Therapy Shampoo I love it.. My go to shampoo. I purchased it at Walmart for around $5. I use this product every day. Makes my hair soo soft . I would not choose to go to any other products. I will definitely purchase again.
Michelle R.
fort benning, Ga
I really like dove hair care products. I liked this one very much especially since the weather has been really dry and cold. my hair has been take it beating with the blow dryer this help to repair my hair and keep it looking great.
Mirzana S.
Phoenix, AZ
This is my first time buying this shampoo, so far it's not what I expected. I bought it at Walmart supercenter. It's kinda cute........................................................... neither .................................
Jasmin P.
Las Cruces, NM
This is one of my all time favorite shampoos! I love the way it smells and the way that my hair feels after every use. I do a lot to my hair and this keeps it in good condition. I always end up repurchasing this product!
Megan W.
Champlin, MN
Dove is a brand that I love & trust! The damage therapy shampoo works so great to wash hair and heal at the same time with out leaving any residue when rinsed out. It's a great product for a great reasonable price
Emily D.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
I love using Dove shampoo and conditioner. I tried this one because my hair was super unhealthy. it isn't like using this stuff made my hair magically get better, but I feel like our helped it from getting worse.
Alyssa M.
Kalamazoo, MI
Started off as a great shampoo for my hair type. I saw a marked improvement in the amount of shine and weight my hair had. After a.couple months of use, I realized that dandruff had become a major problem. Switching shampoos helped - I just don't know how well this cleans.
member-d521958b6
Cranberry Twp, PA
I am a huge fan of Dove in general but the Revival Shampoo is just what I need after lots of styling, hot ironing and more. I have long Thick Course Hair and definitely recommend this shampoo to others plus its affordable! It is sure to not dissapoint.
Alexander B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Who else think it's a really nice fresh fruity smell, perfect for girls and guys? :)
Etmsni H.
How does this compare with other Dove products?
Becky C.
Casa Grande, AZ
Is the smell overwhelming?