Dove Revival Damage Therapy Shampoo uploaded by Tianna P.Dove Revival Damage Therapy Shampoo uploaded by Angela J.

BY DOVE

Dove Revival Damage Therapy Shampoo: Protects and invigorates With patented micro-moisture serum and fiber actives Advanced care and repair for beautiful hair see more...

• Who else think it's a really nice fresh fruity smell, perfect for...1 Answers
  • Is the smell overwhelming?1 Answers
  • How does this compare with other Dove products?1 Answers
  • "It's a great product for a great reasonable price" in 1 review
  • "Honestly A+ to this, it works wonders on my hair." in 1 review
  • "Dove shampoos (especially this one) always leaves my hair silky smooth and easy to manage." in 1 review
  • "It makes my hair smell amazing and sooo soft even after a day in the sun and water!" in 1 review
  • "it leaves my hair looking shiny and healthy." in 1 review
Jessica D.
I really liked the results of this product. I definitely saw some great results especially on my tips. Lathers great, smells great, love the scent. Long lasting. I'm definitely satisfied with this product. I recommend using the Conditioner as well.
Amanda J.
I wanted to love this product, but I couldn't. The shampoo smells awkward, and not in a pleasing way to me. It lathers well, but my hair just doesn't feel or look clean after using it. Especially in the crown area the product wants to build up, even after washing and rinsing for minutes.
Jessica r.
Orlando, FL
I use this product on my daughter hair sense i always put it in a ponytail i didnt want it to keep on getting damaged with her scrunchy and now that i use it it doesnt look like anything was wrong with it at all.
Mili H.
Garden Grove, CA
Affordable,the bottle is a good size and easy to open and hold . Gentle on my hair ,leave a nice fragance after rinse my hair ,very manageable and soft. Great product for a color treater hair.I definitely recommend this product.
Megan G.
Lockport, NY
I LOVE dove shampoo! I heard from my hair stylist awhile ago that it actually makes your hair grow, and it smells amazing, and my hair has gotten much stronger and longer. I am very satisfied with this product and it has a very good price!
Christee G.
Willingboro, NJ
This product is very affordable and I can say I will use this product for the rest for my life because it is amazing to use. Thanks for letting me to review this great and beautiful product.
Annette G.
It dies heal damage hair. But it takes a while for it to heal it. It does work a little faster compare to other brands. The scent is good and the smell does last . So your hair smells good all day. I like how it also protects my hair from getting damaged
Sofia F.
Dove is great an not only for.your hands body etc good for your hair .scalp dry dead ends I used it and I use it when ever I want to have beautiful healthy hair an scalp
Victoria L.
Orlando, FL
This shampoo is one the best on the market. Every time I use it, I come out of the shower feeling like I had my hair washed at a salon. My long thick hair feels so light and clean! Super inexpensive and definitely worth every penny spent on it. I would highly recommend dove to anyone.
Jessica F.
I love this shampoo so much. My hair is greasy on the roots but very dry on the ends and this is perfect for it. Most shampoos leave my hair greasy by midday but this keeps the grease at bay without drying my hair out. It smells really amazing too.
Alexander B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Who else think it's a really nice fresh fruity smell, perfect for girls and guys? :)
Etmsni H.
How does this compare with other Dove products?
Becky C.
Casa Grande, AZ
Is the smell overwhelming?