Dove Revival Damage Therapy Shampoo uploaded by Tianna P.Dove Revival Damage Therapy Shampoo uploaded by Angela J.Dove Revival Damage Therapy Shampoo uploaded by Alexander B.

BY DOVE

Dove Revival Damage Therapy Shampoo: Protects and invigorates With patented micro-moisture serum and fiber actives Advanced care and repair for beautiful hair see more...

• "It's a great product for a great reasonable price" in 1 review
  • "Honestly A+ to this, it works wonders on my hair." in 1 review
  • "Dove shampoos (especially this one) always leaves my hair silky smooth and easy to manage." in 1 review
  • "It makes my hair smell amazing and sooo soft even after a day in the sun and water!" in 1 review
  • "it leaves my hair looking shiny and healthy." in 1 review
Emily D.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
I love using Dove shampoo and conditioner. I tried this one because my hair was super unhealthy. it isn't like using this stuff made my hair magically get better, but I feel like our helped it from getting worse.
Alyssa M.
Kalamazoo, MI
Started off as a great shampoo for my hair type. I saw a marked improvement in the amount of shine and weight my hair had. After a.couple months of use, I realized that dandruff had become a major problem. Switching shampoos helped - I just don't know how well this cleans.
Autumn K.
Macon, GA
It makes my hair soft after the first week I was using it.. I have got it fron Walmart in Macon Georgia. And there was a lot there when I got it. The packaging was nice looking I seen better. I use this product about 1 time a week .I could really say I might buy it again
Anny B.
Valdosta, GA
I love this shampoo. It is gentle and helps moisturize my dried out hair. I have been using this all summer and love it so far. I swim a lot and the chlorine takes a toll on my hair. The shampoo removes the residue and softens it. The scent is light but is still present.
Hannah K.
Huntington, WV
I use this shampoo daily. My hair is damaged after years of coloring, straightening, and styling. It feels dry and brittle after using other shampoos, but feels healthy and smooth after using dove. I would recommend this to anyone looking to restore their hair.
Casi C.
Trussville , AL
The Dove Revival Damage Therapy Shampoo works wonders for my color treated hair! This shampoo keeps my hair healthy, soft and manageable. Will continue to purchase and recommend to a friend.
kuku k.
I have tried different Dove products before and I like them all, but this one is really bad!!. After using it my hair was dry, brittle and frizzy. I could not finish the bottle because I was afraid of damaging my hair more.
member-d521958b6
Cranberry Twp, PA
I am a huge fan of Dove in general but the Revival Shampoo is just what I need after lots of styling, hot ironing and more. I have long Thick Course Hair and definitely recommend this shampoo to others plus its affordable! It is sure to not dissapoint.
Emily H.
Loves Park, IL
This shampoo cleans and clarifies without leaving my hair dull or flat. It makes my hair soft and shiny. It's more than worth the drugstore price tag. I buy this shampoo again and again.
Joanie H.
Cleveland, OH
I am not a big fan of the shampoos that have sodium Laurel sulfate and parabens. I prefer to use a shampoo with less harsh chemicals. Other than that this shampoo smells excellent!
Etmsni H.
How does this compare with other Dove products?
Becky C.
Casa Grande, AZ
Is the smell overwhelming?