Dove Revival Damage Therapy Shampoo uploaded by Tianna P.Dove Revival Damage Therapy Shampoo uploaded by Angela J.

BY DOVE

Dove Revival Damage Therapy Shampoo: Protects and invigorates With patented micro-moisture serum and fiber actives Advanced care and repair for beautiful hair see more...

• Who else think it's a really nice fresh fruity smell, perfect for...1 Answers
  • Is the smell overwhelming?1 Answers
  • How does this compare with other Dove products?1 Answers
  • "It's a great product for a great reasonable price" in 1 review
  • "Honestly A+ to this, it works wonders on my hair." in 1 review
  • "Dove shampoos (especially this one) always leaves my hair silky smooth and easy to manage." in 1 review
  • "It makes my hair smell amazing and sooo soft even after a day in the sun and water!" in 1 review
  • "it leaves my hair looking shiny and healthy." in 1 review
Sarah R.
I love the way this shampoo smells and how clean my hair feels without stripping away all my moisture. Doesn't weigh my hair down
Dana R.
Cincinnati, OH
This shampoo is very effective. Made my hair feel softer after just one use. I love it, and my entire household uses it!
Judith M.
Lakewood, WA
I don't like it that much because it doest do that much for my hair defetly going to change it for a bother one ......
Audrey M.
This product helps undo the damage caused by styling my hair and keeps it looking it's best. Smells wonderful too!
Sofia H.
Oklahoma City, OK
Smells really good and leaves my hair smooth and l [king nice. Dove is a really good hair &body product to use
Missy W.
Dayton, OH
Doesn't make my hair very soft after use at all. The price was right though. May try another brand
Kelsey G.
Oakville, CT
This shampoo is so great! It really moisturized my hair and keeps it looking shiny and well kept !
Isabel M.
Garland, TX
Used this shampoo after had my ombre and made my hair wonderfully soft loved it!
Collin S.
Canehill
Absolutely love this shampoo! My hair gets better with every wash! It strengthens my hair and makes it silky. It lathers so good, a little goes a long way! My hair smells great after use and lasts up until my next wash. I'm super satisfied with this shampoo!
Desiree S.
Concord , CA
This is my go to conditioner it really works so well on my colored hair ! It smells so good and leave my hair looking great once it drys I have dry frizzy hair and it really helps tAme it! It lathers soo good in my hair I always buy this one once I'm done !
Alexander B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Who else think it's a really nice fresh fruity smell, perfect for girls and guys? :)
Etmsni H.
How does this compare with other Dove products?
Becky C.
Casa Grande, AZ
Is the smell overwhelming?