Dove Revival Damage Therapy Shampoo uploaded by Tianna P.Dove Revival Damage Therapy Shampoo uploaded by Angela J.

BY DOVE

Dove Revival Damage Therapy Shampoo: Protects and invigorates With patented micro-moisture serum and fiber actives Advanced care and repair for beautiful hair see more...

• Is the smell overwhelming?1 Answers
  • How does this compare with other Dove products?1 Answers
  • "It's a great product for a great reasonable price" in 1 review
  • "Honestly A+ to this, it works wonders on my hair." in 1 review
  • "Dove shampoos (especially this one) always leaves my hair silky smooth and easy to manage." in 1 review
  • "It makes my hair smell amazing and sooo soft even after a day in the sun and water!" in 1 review
  • "it leaves my hair looking shiny and healthy." in 1 review
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Mc Kenzie, TN
I love dove products. They make my hair feel so soft and smooth. It also smells great which I look for in every shampoo product that I buy. I would reccommened dove to anyone!
Kristen L.
Kristen L.
Dove leaves my hair clean, soft, smooth, shiny, bouncy, and full of volume without the need for using extra product in my hair. I love the smell, and it never disappoints.
Georgette M.
Georgette M.
Cleveland, OH
This is a really great shampoo. Didn't dry my scalp out.I would use this one over most drug store hair care. very effective and also left my hair looking smooth and healthy.
Shhrrii L.
Shhrrii L.
Schnecksville, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really helped keep my hair strong and healthy: I heavily treated my hair and my hair was very coarse but this has really helped bring back Health in my hair
Ayah N.
Ayah N.
Staten Island , NY
This product works wonders for color treated hair. i feel like when i use this and then style my hair, i feel like my hair turns out so smooth and silky
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Altoona, IA
I have used this product. When I have had splits ends from the flat iron. Restored my hair nicely. I brought it at a local superstore it was affordable.
solangge m.
solangge m.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dove revivial shampoo, for damage and therapy shampoo its i like to change of shampoo often so, i use it long time ago, but is a very quality shampoo
Rosmary M.
Rosmary M.
Producto de excelente calidad, restaura y le da esa humectación que mi cabello necesita. Sin duda alguna es uno de los mejores del mercado.
Carmen L.
Carmen L.
Bellevue, NE
When I was younger I used to flat iron my hair a lot so it caused a lot of damage! This helped a lot to make my hair feel softer and better
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
I love the way this shampoo smells and how clean my hair feels without stripping away all my moisture. Doesn't weigh my hair down
Becky C.
Becky C.
Casa Grande, AZ
Is the smell overwhelming?
Etmsni H.
Etmsni H.
How does this compare with other Dove products?