Dove Revival Damage Therapy Shampoo uploaded by Alexandre A.Dove Revival Damage Therapy Shampoo uploaded by Angela J.Dove Revival Damage Therapy Shampoo uploaded by Tianna P.

Dove Revival Damage Therapy Shampoo

Dove Revival Damage Therapy Shampoo: Protects and invigorates With patented micro-moisture serum and fiber actives Advanced care and repair for beautiful hair

• Do you think it's a good smelling shampoo to share between girls ...2 Answers
  • Is the smell overwhelming?1 Answers
  • How does this compare with other Dove products?1 Answers
  • "it leaves my hair looking shiny and healthy." in 1 review
  • "It makes my hair smell amazing and sooo soft even after a day in the sun and water!" in 1 review
  • "Dove shampoos (especially this one) always leaves my hair silky smooth and easy to manage." in 1 review
  • "Honestly A+ to this, it works wonders on my hair." in 1 review
  • "It's a great product for a great reasonable price" in 1 review
Melissa S.
Bronx, NY
Oh my god best shampoo ever love how my hair looks and feels after I wash and then I use the conditioner man my hair feels healthy and alive love the soap it doesn't leave me dry I have this glow to my body it's amazing
Alexandra O.
Utica, NY
Love, love, love Dove shampoo. Love how well it lathers in my hair and the clean feeling it gives after rinsing. It doesn't cause my hair to feel dry or tangled after using it. I wish the scent lasted a little longer in my hair but it seems like whatever product I use the scent disperses quickly. Love how it makes my hair feel, thicker, softer but not flat.
Victoria L.
Clermont, FL
This shampoo is one the best on the market. Every time I use it, I come out of the shower feeling like I had my hair washed at a salon. My long thick hair feels so light and clean! Super inexpensive and definitely worth every penny spent on it. I would highly recommend dove to anyone.
Brittany B.
Carthage, MS
My go to shampoo!! I love the way it smells and it makes my hair so soft and shiny! I like the packaging! It's also affordable so I like using it!! It's gentle in hair I used it on my daughters hair before specially the conditioner helps make it easier to brush her hair out with!
Melissa B.
Hesperia, CA
My hair feels smooth and clean after I have very course and thick hair and this product seemed to help take my hair. I think it helped my damaged ends for being a drug store shampoo. I also love how the product smells and the smell lasts lond. I would buy it again
Cande C.
Brownsville, TX
This product does repair hair in a course of weeks, I have long dark brown hair. My hair is about 3 feet long. The package is nice and simple. Smooth colors. The color coding is nice. The only tjing that i noticed was it dries your scalp ater about a month in use.
Angelica C.
Astoria, NY
Smells so good, like pomegranate. Makes my hair feel super soft and smooth afterwards, I use it every time I shower. Cannot go without it. Always one of my favorites. The scent isn't overbearing either. Love it so much! I would definitely buy it again. For sure.
Alicia H.
Brooksville, KY
I love this shampoo! My hair is frizzy and flippy and I feel like when I let it air dry it helps it be smoothr and not so frizzy. I also love the way it makes my hair smell. As a mother of three washing my hair every day isn't always an option. Lol
Jessica D.
I really liked the results of this product. I definitely saw some great results especially on my tips. Lathers great, smells great, love the scent. Long lasting. I'm definitely satisfied with this product. I recommend using the Conditioner as well.
Amanda J.
I wanted to love this product, but I couldn't. The shampoo smells awkward, and not in a pleasing way to me. It lathers well, but my hair just doesn't feel or look clean after using it. Especially in the crown area the product wants to build up, even after washing and rinsing for minutes.
Alexandre A.
Do you think it's a good smelling shampoo to share between girls and guys?
Etmsni H.
How does this compare with other Dove products?
Becky C.
Casa Grande, AZ
Is the smell overwhelming?