Dove Revival Damage Therapy Shampoo uploaded by Tianna P.Dove Revival Damage Therapy Shampoo uploaded by Angela J.Dove Revival Damage Therapy Shampoo uploaded by Alexander B.

BY DOVE

Dove Revival Damage Therapy Shampoo: Protects and invigorates With patented micro-moisture serum and fiber actives Advanced care and repair for beautiful hair see more...

• "It's a great product for a great reasonable price" in 1 review
  • "Honestly A+ to this, it works wonders on my hair." in 1 review
  • "Dove shampoos (especially this one) always leaves my hair silky smooth and easy to manage." in 1 review
  • "It makes my hair smell amazing and sooo soft even after a day in the sun and water!" in 1 review
  • "it leaves my hair looking shiny and healthy." in 1 review
Alicia H.
Brooksville, KY
I love this shampoo! My hair is frizzy and flippy and I feel like when I let it air dry it helps it be smoothr and not so frizzy. I also love the way it makes my hair smell. As a mother of three washing my hair every day isn't always an option. Lol
Amanda J.
I wanted to love this product, but I couldn't. The shampoo smells awkward, and not in a pleasing way to me. It lathers well, but my hair just doesn't feel or look clean after using it. Especially in the crown area the product wants to build up, even after washing and rinsing for minutes.
Cynthia U.
Although my hair is not that damaged, I like using Dove Revival Damage Therapy Shampoo and love how smooth and soft it is left after shampooing. I also like that it is sensitive enough that my daughter can also use it without irritating her eyes.
Tiffany T.
Ingleside
DOVE Revival Therapy Shampoo I love it.. My go to shampoo. I purchased it at Walmart for around $5. I use this product every day. Makes my hair soo soft . I would not choose to go to any other products. I will definitely purchase again.
Elaine H.
Jacksonville, FL
I straighten my hair all the time and this shampoo helps detangle my hair without adding any damage. It's always really soft and easy to work with right out of the shower. It's my go to shampoo and the conditioner works even better!
Michelle R.
fort benning, Ga
I really like dove hair care products. I liked this one very much especially since the weather has been really dry and cold. my hair has been take it beating with the blow dryer this help to repair my hair and keep it looking great.
Chelsea W.
This shampoo is one that I just picked up at my local Target! I had never tried it before, but it is now my all time favorite shampoo! It makes my hair so soft! I have really thick hair, and this has brought life back to my hair!
Mirzana S.
Phoenix, AZ
This is my first time buying this shampoo, so far it's not what I expected. I bought it at Walmart supercenter. It's kinda cute........................................................... neither .................................
Jasmin P.
Las Cruces, NM
This is one of my all time favorite shampoos! I love the way it smells and the way that my hair feels after every use. I do a lot to my hair and this keeps it in good condition. I always end up repurchasing this product!
Megan W.
Champlin, MN
Dove is a brand that I love & trust! The damage therapy shampoo works so great to wash hair and heal at the same time with out leaving any residue when rinsed out. It's a great product for a great reasonable price
Etmsni H.
How does this compare with other Dove products?
Becky C.
Casa Grande, AZ
Is the smell overwhelming?