Dove Revival Damage Therapy Shampoo uploaded by Angela J.Dove Revival Damage Therapy Shampoo uploaded by Tianna P.

BY DOVE

Dove Revival Damage Therapy Shampoo: Protects and invigorates With patented micro-moisture serum and fiber actives Advanced care and repair for beautiful hair see more...

• Is the smell overwhelming?1 Answers
  • How does this compare with other Dove products?1 Answers
  • "It's a great product for a great reasonable price" in 1 review
  • "Honestly A+ to this, it works wonders on my hair." in 1 review
  • "Dove shampoos (especially this one) always leaves my hair silky smooth and easy to manage." in 1 review
  • "It makes my hair smell amazing and sooo soft even after a day in the sun and water!" in 1 review
  • "it leaves my hair looking shiny and healthy." in 1 review
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Ingleside
DOVE Revival Therapy Shampoo I love it.. My go to shampoo. I purchased it at Walmart for around $5. I use this product every day. Makes my hair soo soft . I would not choose to go to any other products. I will definitely purchase again.
Elaine H.
Elaine H.
Jacksonville, FL
I straighten my hair all the time and this shampoo helps detangle my hair without adding any damage. It's always really soft and easy to work with right out of the shower. It's my go to shampoo and the conditioner works even better!
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo is one that I just picked up at my local Target! I had never tried it before, but it is now my all time favorite shampoo! It makes my hair so soft! I have really thick hair, and this has brought life back to my hair!
Mirzana S.
Mirzana S.
Phoenix, AZ
This is my first time buying this shampoo, so far it's not what I expected. I bought it at Walmart supercenter. It's kinda cute........................................................... neither .................................
kuku k.
kuku k.
I have tried different Dove products before and I like them all, but this one is really bad!!. After using it my hair was dry, brittle and frizzy. I could not finish the bottle because I was afraid of damaging my hair more.
Courtney R.
Courtney R.
Shelbyville, IL
Love love love this product! I've always had problems with shampoo leaving my hair dry and brittle until finding this! Leave hair super soft without being oily hours later. Great price for a great product!
Casi C.
Casi C.
Trussville , AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Dove Revival Damage Therapy Shampoo works wonders for my color treated hair! This shampoo keeps my hair healthy, soft and manageable. Will continue to purchase and recommend to a friend.
Emily H.
Emily H.
Loves Park, IL
This shampoo cleans and clarifies without leaving my hair dull or flat. It makes my hair soft and shiny. It's more than worth the drugstore price tag. I buy this shampoo again and again.
Lyndsay L.
Lyndsay L.
Long Beach, WA
One of the very few shampoos & conditioners that I can use and it actually makes my hair better!!! I've been dying my hair for 10 years and this stuff is great for damage repair!!!
Krissy S.
Krissy S.
Acworth, GA
Love how soft this makes my hair feel!! Plus it is awesome for dried and fried ends! if your looking for something that will help you out this product is by far one of the best.
Becky C.
Becky C.
Casa Grande, AZ
Is the smell overwhelming?
Etmsni H.
Etmsni H.
How does this compare with other Dove products?