Dove Revival Damage Therapy Shampoo uploaded by Tianna P.Dove Revival Damage Therapy Shampoo uploaded by Angela J.

BY DOVE

Dove Revival Damage Therapy Shampoo: Protects and invigorates With patented micro-moisture serum and fiber actives Advanced care and repair for beautiful hair see more...

• Who else think it's a really nice fresh fruity smell, perfect for...1 Answers
  • Is the smell overwhelming?1 Answers
  • How does this compare with other Dove products?1 Answers
  • "It's a great product for a great reasonable price" in 1 review
  • "Honestly A+ to this, it works wonders on my hair." in 1 review
  • "Dove shampoos (especially this one) always leaves my hair silky smooth and easy to manage." in 1 review
  • "It makes my hair smell amazing and sooo soft even after a day in the sun and water!" in 1 review
  • "it leaves my hair looking shiny and healthy." in 1 review
Casi C.
Trussville , AL
The Dove Revival Damage Therapy Shampoo works wonders for my color treated hair! This shampoo keeps my hair healthy, soft and manageable. Will continue to purchase and recommend to a friend.
Emily H.
Loves Park, IL
This shampoo cleans and clarifies without leaving my hair dull or flat. It makes my hair soft and shiny. It's more than worth the drugstore price tag. I buy this shampoo again and again.
Lyndsay L.
Long Beach, WA
One of the very few shampoos & conditioners that I can use and it actually makes my hair better!!! I've been dying my hair for 10 years and this stuff is great for damage repair!!!
Krissy S.
Acworth, GA
Love how soft this makes my hair feel!! Plus it is awesome for dried and fried ends! if your looking for something that will help you out this product is by far one of the best.
Leah B.
I really like this shampoo because I use my flat iron a lot on my hair and I'm a pretty regular dyer. I love that this shampoo makes my hair feel soft regardless of the damage.
Brittany L.
Mc Kenzie, TN
I love dove products. They make my hair feel so soft and smooth. It also smells great which I look for in every shampoo product that I buy. I would reccommened dove to anyone!
Kristen L.
Dove leaves my hair clean, soft, smooth, shiny, bouncy, and full of volume without the need for using extra product in my hair. I love the smell, and it never disappoints.
Ayah N.
Staten Island , NY
This product works wonders for color treated hair. i feel like when i use this and then style my hair, i feel like my hair turns out so smooth and silky
Rosmary M.
Producto de excelente calidad, restaura y le da esa humectación que mi cabello necesita. Sin duda alguna es uno de los mejores del mercado.
Carmen L.
Bellevue, NE
When I was younger I used to flat iron my hair a lot so it caused a lot of damage! This helped a lot to make my hair feel softer and better
Alexander B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Who else think it's a really nice fresh fruity smell, perfect for girls and guys? :)
Etmsni H.
How does this compare with other Dove products?
Becky C.
Casa Grande, AZ
Is the smell overwhelming?