Dove Revival Damage Therapy Shampoo uploaded by Angela J.Dove Revival Damage Therapy Shampoo uploaded by Tianna P.

BY DOVE

Dove Revival Damage Therapy Shampoo: Protects and invigorates With patented micro-moisture serum and fiber actives Advanced care and repair for beautiful hair see more...

• Is the smell overwhelming?1 Answers
  • How does this compare with other Dove products?1 Answers
  • "It's a great product for a great reasonable price" in 1 review
  • "Honestly A+ to this, it works wonders on my hair." in 1 review
  • "Dove shampoos (especially this one) always leaves my hair silky smooth and easy to manage." in 1 review
  • "It makes my hair smell amazing and sooo soft even after a day in the sun and water!" in 1 review
  • "it leaves my hair looking shiny and healthy." in 1 review
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
I was looking for an affordable damage shampoo that worked. it did work but not as expensive so I did get what I payed for
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
APO, AE
Dove shampoo is my favorite shampoo. It leaves your hair fresh and clean and smells amazing!
Hannah F.
Hannah F.
Apsley
This is like one of my favorite things from dove it works wonderfully for me I would recommend it to everyone
Damaris marie H.
Damaris marie H.
C. Crisantemo J-337 urb. Loiza valley Canovanas
I love this shampoo it makes my hair look good and not damage and dry like always i really think it works
This is amazing shampoo. I have only used it once but it was amazing. Dove is my favorite company.
Megan L.
Megan L.
Great smell, helps moisturiZe hair but doenst help with my natural oily hair. Love the smell of dove producta
harley y.
harley y.
Las Vegas, Nevada
Does wonders on my hair when I damage it by heat. But don't take the shampoo down to ends leave in roots
Paula H.
Paula H.
Toronto, ON
I've used this and absolutely love it. The smell, the feel and the way it makes my hair feel so silky as I allow it to air dry. I can keep smelling it:D
Emily F.
Emily F.
Australia
Honestly A+ to this, it works wonders on my hair. Not only does it work but it smells amazing!
Alice B.
Alice B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
That was a good Shampoo, seriously the smell is so great. Love it ! The smell of the shampoo smell even after a long day, so that is something really great.
Becky C.
Becky C.
Casa Grande, AZ
Is the smell overwhelming?
Etmsni H.
Etmsni H.
How does this compare with other Dove products?