Dove Revival Damage Therapy Shampoo uploaded by Tianna P.Dove Revival Damage Therapy Shampoo uploaded by Angela J.

BY DOVE

Dove Revival Damage Therapy Shampoo: Protects and invigorates With patented micro-moisture serum and fiber actives Advanced care and repair for beautiful hair see more...

• Who else think it's a really nice fresh fruity smell, perfect for...1 Answers
  • Is the smell overwhelming?1 Answers
  • How does this compare with other Dove products?1 Answers
  • "It's a great product for a great reasonable price" in 1 review
  • "Honestly A+ to this, it works wonders on my hair." in 1 review
  • "Dove shampoos (especially this one) always leaves my hair silky smooth and easy to manage." in 1 review
  • "It makes my hair smell amazing and sooo soft even after a day in the sun and water!" in 1 review
  • "it leaves my hair looking shiny and healthy." in 1 review
Damaris marie H.
C. Crisantemo J-337 urb. Loiza valley Canovanas
I love this shampoo it makes my hair look good and not damage and dry like always i really think it works
This is amazing shampoo. I have only used it once but it was amazing. Dove is my favorite company.
Emily F.
Australia
Honestly A+ to this, it works wonders on my hair. Not only does it work but it smells amazing!
Megan L.
Great smell, helps moisturiZe hair but doenst help with my natural oily hair. Love the smell of dove producta
Macy R.
Bay Roberts, NL
This shampoo smells amazing and it really helps repair damaged hair I love it and would recommend it to anyone who finds their hair gets weak
Karelvis C.
The best. I would not change it for anything. I recommend it 100%. I wish I had many, I love it. In love forever The best product in life
Dayana M.
Caracas
I will insist, this line of products is very good. I love how he repairs hair from the inside and makes it super strong and shiny.
Azaria V.
Liquid gold un a package. It absolutely Worth each little coin. A relief yo my Hair helps me a very Lot to have a healthier hair
Annie G.
Because i straighten and blow dry, my hair gets dry and damaged i use this shampoo becuase its the vest reviving shampoo out.
gina e.
Dove dame terapi siempre preocupados por el cuidado de nuestro cabello . Es una marca p
Factastica producto increible
Alexander B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Who else think it's a really nice fresh fruity smell, perfect for girls and guys? :)
Etmsni H.
How does this compare with other Dove products?
Becky C.
Casa Grande, AZ
Is the smell overwhelming?