Dove Revival Damage Therapy Shampoo uploaded by Tianna P.Dove Revival Damage Therapy Shampoo uploaded by Angela J.Dove Revival Damage Therapy Shampoo uploaded by Alexander B.

BY DOVE

Dove Revival Damage Therapy Shampoo: Protects and invigorates With patented micro-moisture serum and fiber actives Advanced care and repair for beautiful hair see more...

• "It's a great product for a great reasonable price" in 1 review
  • "Honestly A+ to this, it works wonders on my hair." in 1 review
  • "Dove shampoos (especially this one) always leaves my hair silky smooth and easy to manage." in 1 review
  • "It makes my hair smell amazing and sooo soft even after a day in the sun and water!" in 1 review
  • "it leaves my hair looking shiny and healthy." in 1 review
Jaimary F.
I did try the dove revival damage therapy shampoo and so far I like it. Your hair don't feel greasy but soft and healthy, I highly recommend this for you.
Paula H.
Toronto, ON
I've used this and absolutely love it. The smell, the feel and the way it makes my hair feel so silky as I allow it to air dry. I can keep smelling it:D
Macy R.
Bay Roberts, NL
This shampoo smells amazing and it really helps repair damaged hair I love it and would recommend it to anyone who finds their hair gets weak
Jeyker M.
Es un producto que no tengo ninguna duda en comprar. Adicional es lo mejor que se puede conseguir en el mercado comparado con otras marcas.
Karelvis C.
Doral, FL
The best. I would not change it for anything. I recommend it 100%. I wish I had many, I love it. In love forever The best product in life
Dayana M.
Caracas
I will insist, this line of products is very good. I love how he repairs hair from the inside and makes it super strong and shiny.
Azaria V.
Liquid gold un a package. It absolutely Worth each little coin. A relief yo my Hair helps me a very Lot to have a healthier hair
maria j.
I use this product, it doesn't create a lot of bubbles so i have to apply it twice, afer my hair itsdry it goes so soft and nice.
Annie G.
Because i straighten and blow dry, my hair gets dry and damaged i use this shampoo becuase its the vest reviving shampoo out.
Tracey Anne C.
Makati City
This shampoo makes my hair silky and smooth but it doesn't necessarily repair damaged hair. But overall, it's a good product.
Etmsni H.
How does this compare with other Dove products?
Becky C.
Casa Grande, AZ
Is the smell overwhelming?