Dove Revival Damage Therapy Shampoo uploaded by Tianna P.Dove Revival Damage Therapy Shampoo uploaded by Angela J.Dove Revival Damage Therapy Shampoo uploaded by Alexander B.

BY DOVE

Dove Revival Damage Therapy Shampoo: Protects and invigorates With patented micro-moisture serum and fiber actives Advanced care and repair for beautiful hair see more...

• "It's a great product for a great reasonable price" in 1 review
  • "Honestly A+ to this, it works wonders on my hair." in 1 review
  • "Dove shampoos (especially this one) always leaves my hair silky smooth and easy to manage." in 1 review
  • "It makes my hair smell amazing and sooo soft even after a day in the sun and water!" in 1 review
  • "it leaves my hair looking shiny and healthy." in 1 review
Daniela D.
Cali valle del cauca
Dove es la mejor marca latinoamericana igual que Internacional es la mejor marca en cuidados para el cabello toda mi familia la utiliza La recomendaria mucho desde la mas pequeña hasta ka mas adulta gracias a dove tenemos un hermoso cabello
Ëlïžä B.
So i tried using this Dove Revival DAmage theraphy since my hair is damaged from frequesnt hair coloring and sun exposure in asia when I was still there 2015. I just think that dove can do a little more formulation of their products to make sure that it makes the hair bouncy and soft. As per the damage repair part, it helped just a little bit. I think dove can do more. I hope they inprove this product
Kayla S.
I like the smell of this shampoo and it gets my hair nice and clean without drying it out. It honestly did not effect the amount of damage my hair had but I find that shampoos never really do. My only real complaint about this shampoo is I wish it was a little thicker as it seems quiet runny, the conditioner is way too thin for me as it doesn't even work unless I put in about a quarter cup
Emily J.
Lethbridge
I do like this shampoo. It is very moisturizing and nourishing, however I think it only helps to a certain extent with already existing damage. Additionally, the more I use dove products the more I get a gummy slimy buildup in my shower and drain... So I try to limit my use of dove products in the shower.
Morgan B.
Dove is the only brand I will use on my hair. It makes my hair feel so clean and smooth and healthy. The scents are nice. Dove doesn't damage my hair like other brands. It just makes my hair feel better and better each time I use it. I love this so much and what it does.
Katrina J.
Brussels
It's OK on my very dry hair, but doesn't make a dramatical difference. It's compo is average, but it does leave your hair clean - all in all nothing to rave about to my friends and I wouldn't recommend it any more than your regular drugstore shampoo.
Anastasia M.
St. Catharines, Ontario
I received a sample of this product and am amazed by how it works. My hair was soft, manageable and everyone at work thought I had gotten my hair done. I am definitely buying this product and would recomend it to everyone. Great product
Jessica N.
Love this shampoo! first thing.. it smells amazing and secondly it cleanses my hair nicely without making my hair feel dry and clumpy in the shower, I don't have super damaged hair but I do use my straightener once or twice a weak and using this shampoo makes me feel like my hair is being repaired!!
Brittany B.
Cochrane , AB
I use a lot of heat on my hair so it gets damaged. This shampoo made my hair feel a bit better. Soft and smooth. It wasn't revolutionary but I feel it made a bit of difference. It's a good price point too.
Alice B.
That was a good Shampoo, seriously the smell is so great. Love it ! The smell of the shampoo smell even after a long day, so that is something really great.
Etmsni H.
How does this compare with other Dove products?
Becky C.
Casa Grande, AZ
Is the smell overwhelming?