Dove Revival Damage Therapy Shampoo uploaded by Angela J.Dove Revival Damage Therapy Shampoo uploaded by Tianna P.

BY DOVE

Dove Revival Damage Therapy Shampoo: Protects and invigorates With patented micro-moisture serum and fiber actives Advanced care and repair for beautiful hair see more...

• Is the smell overwhelming?1 Answers
  • How does this compare with other Dove products?1 Answers
  • "It's a great product for a great reasonable price" in 1 review
  • "Honestly A+ to this, it works wonders on my hair." in 1 review
  • "Dove shampoos (especially this one) always leaves my hair silky smooth and easy to manage." in 1 review
  • "It makes my hair smell amazing and sooo soft even after a day in the sun and water!" in 1 review
  • "it leaves my hair looking shiny and healthy." in 1 review
Azaria V.
Azaria V.
MIAMI, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Liquid gold un a package. It absolutely Worth each little coin. A relief yo my Hair helps me a very Lot to have a healthier hair
Jessica N.
Jessica N.
Love this shampoo! first thing.. it smells amazing and secondly it cleanses my hair nicely without making my hair feel dry and clumpy in the shower, I don't have super damaged hair but I do use my straightener once or twice a weak and using this shampoo makes me feel like my hair is being repaired!!
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Cochrane , AB
I use a lot of heat on my hair so it gets damaged. This shampoo made my hair feel a bit better. Soft and smooth. It wasn't revolutionary but I feel it made a bit of difference. It's a good price point too.
gina e.
gina e.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dove dame terapi siempre preocupados por el cuidado de nuestro cabello . Es una marca p
Factastica producto increible
Noelle S.
Noelle S.
Jaffa
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best hair product I have used it one time and it is the best
My hair was so shinny and silk beautiful
Diana M.
Diana M.
Nice smell, muisturizing, doesnt fade my previously slightly bleached hair. Also, gets me slightly curlier
Annie G.
Annie G.
Because i straighten and blow dry, my hair gets dry and damaged i use this shampoo becuase its the vest reviving shampoo out.
Jaimary F.
Jaimary F.
I did try the dove revival damage therapy shampoo and so far I like it. Your hair don't feel greasy but soft and healthy, I highly recommend this for you.
maria j.
maria j.
I use this product, it doesn't create a lot of bubbles so i have to apply it twice, afer my hair itsdry it goes so soft and nice.
Candace E.
Candace E.
Placentia, NL
I love Dove Shampoo!! Anything that does not make my hair feel greasy quickly afterwords is good with me
Becky C.
Becky C.
Casa Grande, AZ
Is the smell overwhelming?
Etmsni H.
Etmsni H.
How does this compare with other Dove products?