Dove Revival Damage Therapy Shampoo uploaded by Tianna P.Dove Revival Damage Therapy Shampoo uploaded by Angela J.

BY DOVE

Dove Revival Damage Therapy Shampoo: Protects and invigorates With patented micro-moisture serum and fiber actives Advanced care and repair for beautiful hair see more...

• Who else think it's a really nice fresh fruity smell, perfect for...1 Answers
  • Is the smell overwhelming?1 Answers
  • How does this compare with other Dove products?1 Answers
  • "It's a great product for a great reasonable price" in 1 review
  • "Honestly A+ to this, it works wonders on my hair." in 1 review
  • "Dove shampoos (especially this one) always leaves my hair silky smooth and easy to manage." in 1 review
  • "It makes my hair smell amazing and sooo soft even after a day in the sun and water!" in 1 review
  • "it leaves my hair looking shiny and healthy." in 1 review
Brittany B.
Cochrane , AB
I use a lot of heat on my hair so it gets damaged. This shampoo made my hair feel a bit better. Soft and smooth. It wasn't revolutionary but I feel it made a bit of difference. It's a good price point too.
Alice B.
That was a good Shampoo, seriously the smell is so great. Love it ! The smell of the shampoo smell even after a long day, so that is something really great.
Paula H.
Toronto, ON
I've used this and absolutely love it. The smell, the feel and the way it makes my hair feel so silky as I allow it to air dry. I can keep smelling it:D
Jaimary F.
I did try the dove revival damage therapy shampoo and so far I like it. Your hair don't feel greasy but soft and healthy, I highly recommend this for you.
maria j.
I use this product, it doesn't create a lot of bubbles so i have to apply it twice, afer my hair itsdry it goes so soft and nice.
Candace E.
Placentia, NL
I love Dove Shampoo!! Anything that does not make my hair feel greasy quickly afterwords is good with me
harley y.
Las Vegas, Nevada
Does wonders on my hair when I damage it by heat. But don't take the shampoo down to ends leave in roots
Brooke M.
I was looking for an affordable damage shampoo that worked. it did work but not as expensive so I did get what I payed for
Elizabeth D.
APO, AE
Dove shampoo is my favorite shampoo. It leaves your hair fresh and clean and smells amazing!
Hannah F.
Apsley
This is like one of my favorite things from dove it works wonderfully for me I would recommend it to everyone
Alexander B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Who else think it's a really nice fresh fruity smell, perfect for girls and guys? :)
Etmsni H.
How does this compare with other Dove products?
Becky C.
Casa Grande, AZ
Is the smell overwhelming?