Dove Revival Damage Therapy Shampoo uploaded by Tianna P.Dove Revival Damage Therapy Shampoo uploaded by Angela J.

BY DOVE

Dove Revival Damage Therapy Shampoo: Protects and invigorates With patented micro-moisture serum and fiber actives Advanced care and repair for beautiful hair see more...

• Who else think it's a really nice fresh fruity smell, perfect for...1 Answers
  • Is the smell overwhelming?1 Answers
  • How does this compare with other Dove products?1 Answers
  • "It's a great product for a great reasonable price" in 1 review
  • "Honestly A+ to this, it works wonders on my hair." in 1 review
  • "Dove shampoos (especially this one) always leaves my hair silky smooth and easy to manage." in 1 review
  • "It makes my hair smell amazing and sooo soft even after a day in the sun and water!" in 1 review
  • "it leaves my hair looking shiny and healthy." in 1 review
Evelina j.
This shampoo is the right pick up if you have hair like mine, damaged, dry and colored very often. Therapeutic in its properties, use it on wet hair and massage into your roots and rinse off after 2 minutes. For best results follow it up with the Dove Revival Damage Therapy conditioner and use the Dove elixir hair oil for a healthy sheen
Kiersten M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo is worth the price. It smells great, leaves my hair feeling clean. Feels like it can strip my hair of moisture at times, but either way it should be followed up with a conditioner. Would repurchase but not all the time, because my hair could get very dry after time.
Kirsten C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this shampoo one winter when my hair was crazy frizzy and it worked great. It moisturizes well and has a light perfume smell (but nothing crazy strong). I would maybe buy it again in the future if my hair was as bad it was then, but I would recommend it for that.
Lee B.
new eltham
This product is amazing , I recent suffered with damaged hair and I used this shampoo frequently and it is a hugely rewarding outcome , very good for dry and oily scalps so I recommend this to everyone because I would for sure buy this product again
Daniela D.
Cali valle del cauca
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dove es la mejor marca latinoamericana igual que Internacional es la mejor marca en cuidados para el cabello toda mi familia la utiliza La recomendaria mucho desde la mas pequeña hasta ka mas adulta gracias a dove tenemos un hermoso cabello
Ëlïžä B.
So i tried using this Dove Revival DAmage theraphy since my hair is damaged from frequesnt hair coloring and sun exposure in asia when I was still there 2015. I just think that dove can do a little more formulation of their products to make sure that it makes the hair bouncy and soft. As per the damage repair part, it helped just a little bit. I think dove can do more. I hope they inprove this product
Kayla S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the smell of this shampoo and it gets my hair nice and clean without drying it out. It honestly did not effect the amount of damage my hair had but I find that shampoos never really do. My only real complaint about this shampoo is I wish it was a little thicker as it seems quiet runny, the conditioner is way too thin for me as it doesn't even work unless I put in about a quarter cup
Emily J.
Lethbridge
I do like this shampoo. It is very moisturizing and nourishing, however I think it only helps to a certain extent with already existing damage. Additionally, the more I use dove products the more I get a gummy slimy buildup in my shower and drain... So I try to limit my use of dove products in the shower.
Katrina J.
Brussels
It's OK on my very dry hair, but doesn't make a dramatical difference. It's compo is average, but it does leave your hair clean - all in all nothing to rave about to my friends and I wouldn't recommend it any more than your regular drugstore shampoo.
Jessica N.
Love this shampoo! first thing.. it smells amazing and secondly it cleanses my hair nicely without making my hair feel dry and clumpy in the shower, I don't have super damaged hair but I do use my straightener once or twice a weak and using this shampoo makes me feel like my hair is being repaired!!
Alexander B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Who else think it's a really nice fresh fruity smell, perfect for girls and guys? :)
Etmsni H.
How does this compare with other Dove products?
Becky C.
Casa Grande, AZ
Is the smell overwhelming?