Dove Revival Damage Therapy Shampoo uploaded by Angela J.Dove Revival Damage Therapy Shampoo uploaded by Tianna P.

BY DOVE

Dove Revival Damage Therapy Shampoo: Protects and invigorates With patented micro-moisture serum and fiber actives Advanced care and repair for beautiful hair see more...

• Is the smell overwhelming?1 Answers
  • How does this compare with other Dove products?1 Answers
  • "It's a great product for a great reasonable price" in 1 review
  • "Honestly A+ to this, it works wonders on my hair." in 1 review
  • "Dove shampoos (especially this one) always leaves my hair silky smooth and easy to manage." in 1 review
  • "It makes my hair smell amazing and sooo soft even after a day in the sun and water!" in 1 review
  • "it leaves my hair looking shiny and healthy." in 1 review
Kiersten M.
Kiersten M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo is worth the price. It smells great, leaves my hair feeling clean. Feels like it can strip my hair of moisture at times, but either way it should be followed up with a conditioner. Would repurchase but not all the time, because my hair could get very dry after time.
Kirsten C.
Kirsten C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this shampoo one winter when my hair was crazy frizzy and it worked great. It moisturizes well and has a light perfume smell (but nothing crazy strong). I would maybe buy it again in the future if my hair was as bad it was then, but I would recommend it for that.
Lee B.
Lee B.
new eltham
This product is amazing , I recent suffered with damaged hair and I used this shampoo frequently and it is a hugely rewarding outcome , very good for dry and oily scalps so I recommend this to everyone because I would for sure buy this product again
Daniela D.
Daniela D.
Cali valle del cauca
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dove es la mejor marca latinoamericana igual que Internacional es la mejor marca en cuidados para el cabello toda mi familia la utiliza La recomendaria mucho desde la mas pequeña hasta ka mas adulta gracias a dove tenemos un hermoso cabello
Ëlïžä B.
Ëlïžä B.
So i tried using this Dove Revival DAmage theraphy since my hair is damaged from frequesnt hair coloring and sun exposure in asia when I was still there 2015. I just think that dove can do a little more formulation of their products to make sure that it makes the hair bouncy and soft. As per the damage repair part, it helped just a little bit. I think dove can do more. I hope they inprove this product
Macy R.
Macy R.
Bay Roberts, NL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo smells amazing and it really helps repair damaged hair I love it and would recommend it to anyone who finds their hair gets weak
Emily J.
Emily J.
Lethbridge
I do like this shampoo. It is very moisturizing and nourishing, however I think it only helps to a certain extent with already existing damage. Additionally, the more I use dove products the more I get a gummy slimy buildup in my shower and drain... So I try to limit my use of dove products in the shower.
Karelvis C.
Karelvis C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The best. I would not change it for anything. I recommend it 100%. I wish I had many, I love it. In love forever The best product in life
Katrina J.
Katrina J.
Brussels
It's OK on my very dry hair, but doesn't make a dramatical difference. It's compo is average, but it does leave your hair clean - all in all nothing to rave about to my friends and I wouldn't recommend it any more than your regular drugstore shampoo.
Dayana M.
Dayana M.
Caracas
Beauty Junkie Expert
I will insist, this line of products is very good. I love how he repairs hair from the inside and makes it super strong and shiny.
Becky C.
Becky C.
Casa Grande, AZ
Is the smell overwhelming?
Etmsni H.
Etmsni H.
How does this compare with other Dove products?