Dove Revival Damage Therapy Shampoo uploaded by Tianna P.Dove Revival Damage Therapy Shampoo uploaded by Angela J.Dove Revival Damage Therapy Shampoo uploaded by Alexander B.

BY DOVE

Dove Revival Damage Therapy Shampoo: Protects and invigorates With patented micro-moisture serum and fiber actives Advanced care and repair for beautiful hair see more...

• "It's a great product for a great reasonable price" in 1 review
  • "Honestly A+ to this, it works wonders on my hair." in 1 review
  • "Dove shampoos (especially this one) always leaves my hair silky smooth and easy to manage." in 1 review
  • "It makes my hair smell amazing and sooo soft even after a day in the sun and water!" in 1 review
  • "it leaves my hair looking shiny and healthy." in 1 review
Chanel  D.
It's ok shampoo! Nothing magical.. I've had better shampoo for my curly hair.!
Brittanie E.
This product makes my hair feel healthy and strong! It also has added volume!
Jennifer D.
Warren, OH
Absolutely love this product!Works great with my hair and smells amazing!!!!
Andrea B.
Cluj-Napoca
Moisturizing shampoo nourishes to make hair softer and 5 times smoother
Instantly detangles and improves manageability
Nourishes hair with every wash
Hydrates with Pro-Moisture Complex
Suitable for daily use
Constance A.
North York, ON
I typically use Dove products because my hair is dry and damaged from heat treatments. This treatment made my hair silky and helped reduce spit ends. Sometimes I have to avoid roots during use otherwise they can get oily.
Alexander B.
Dove has always been my favorite soap brand, so I decided to try their shampoo as well. It's creamy, and lathers well in the hair. It keeps the hair healthy, and shiny. The smell is also lovely and really pleasant for girls and guys. It's a great daily shampoo that I recommend to everyone. I love it!
Evelina j.
This shampoo is the right pick up if you have hair like mine, damaged, dry and colored very often. Therapeutic in its properties, use it on wet hair and massage into your roots and rinse off after 2 minutes. For best results follow it up with the Dove Revival Damage Therapy conditioner and use the Dove elixir hair oil for a healthy sheen
Kiersten M.
This shampoo is worth the price. It smells great, leaves my hair feeling clean. Feels like it can strip my hair of moisture at times, but either way it should be followed up with a conditioner. Would repurchase but not all the time, because my hair could get very dry after time.
Kirsten C.
I used this shampoo one winter when my hair was crazy frizzy and it worked great. It moisturizes well and has a light perfume smell (but nothing crazy strong). I would maybe buy it again in the future if my hair was as bad it was then, but I would recommend it for that.
Jessica S.
The smell for this product is amazing. However, I found that after a few weeks of using this shampoo, I noticed dandruff literally just flaming out of my hair and I had never had that problem before. The dandruf stopped a few days after I changed shampoo again.
Etmsni H.
How does this compare with other Dove products?
Becky C.
Casa Grande, AZ
Is the smell overwhelming?