Dove Revival Damage Therapy Shampoo uploaded by Tianna P.Dove Revival Damage Therapy Shampoo uploaded by Angela J.Dove Revival Damage Therapy Shampoo uploaded by Alexander B.

BY DOVE

Dove Revival Damage Therapy Shampoo: Protects and invigorates With patented micro-moisture serum and fiber actives Advanced care and repair for beautiful hair see more...

• "It's a great product for a great reasonable price" in 1 review
  • "Honestly A+ to this, it works wonders on my hair." in 1 review
  • "Dove shampoos (especially this one) always leaves my hair silky smooth and easy to manage." in 1 review
  • "It makes my hair smell amazing and sooo soft even after a day in the sun and water!" in 1 review
  • "it leaves my hair looking shiny and healthy." in 1 review
Marissa L.
Redlands, CA
This Dove Revival Damage shampoo is perfect for anyone with damage hair due to hair styling
Danye L.
Lafayette , LA
Great for damaged and coarse hair! Leaves hair clean without drying or stripping moisture.
blair r.
This shampoo works great. Dove is the only shampoo I like to use. It also smells wonderful.
Felicia M.
Hensley, AR
Works great for my hair. I dye my hair so much this shampoo leaves it looking damage free
Amanda D.
Niles, MI
Works fantastically!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;!;;;;!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lindsay R.
Cincinnati, OH
Made my hair feel silly and replenished. My hair became easier to brush out the tangles
Sarah S.
Really repairs hair in no time! Love the smell and how smooth it makes my hair feel.
Lauren V.
Sault Sainte Marie, MI
I put a lot of heat on my hair and this shampoo brings it back to a lively state.
Isabel M.
Garland, TX
Used this shampoo after had my ombre and made my hair wonderfully soft loved it!
Tiffany L.
Frisco , TX
My hair was so damaged and this saved it somewhat it's a great drugstore option
Etmsni H.
How does this compare with other Dove products?
Becky C.
Casa Grande, AZ
Is the smell overwhelming?