Dove Revival Damage Therapy Shampoo uploaded by Tianna P.Dove Revival Damage Therapy Shampoo uploaded by Angela J.

BY DOVE

Dove Revival Damage Therapy Shampoo: Protects and invigorates With patented micro-moisture serum and fiber actives Advanced care and repair for beautiful hair see more...

• Who else think it's a really nice fresh fruity smell, perfect for...1 Answers
  • Is the smell overwhelming?1 Answers
  • How does this compare with other Dove products?1 Answers
  • "It's a great product for a great reasonable price" in 1 review
  • "Honestly A+ to this, it works wonders on my hair." in 1 review
  • "Dove shampoos (especially this one) always leaves my hair silky smooth and easy to manage." in 1 review
  • "It makes my hair smell amazing and sooo soft even after a day in the sun and water!" in 1 review
  • "it leaves my hair looking shiny and healthy." in 1 review
Anny B.
Valdosta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this shampoo. It is gentle and helps moisturize my dried out hair. I have been using this all summer and love it so far. I swim a lot and the chlorine takes a toll on my hair. The shampoo removes the residue and softens it. The scent is light but is still present.
Sandy M.
Long Beach, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This smells great but it is okay for the hair. ūüėē i love using it on certain days when I really need it.
vonda d.
Gainesville, GA
This shampoo is great. Works very well smooths and conditions very good and smells wonderful.
Morgan B.
Dove is the only brand I will use on my hair. It makes my hair feel so clean and smooth and healthy. The scents are nice. Dove doesn't damage my hair like other brands. It just makes my hair feel better and better each time I use it. I love this so much and what it does.
Anastasia M.
St. Catharines, Ontario
I received a sample of this product and am amazed by how it works. My hair was soft, manageable and everyone at work thought I had gotten my hair done. I am definitely buying this product and would recomend it to everyone. Great product
Jeyker M.
Es un producto que no tengo ninguna duda en comprar. Adicional es lo mejor que se puede conseguir en el mercado comparado con otras marcas.
abhilasha s.
I love to use this product becoz i hve very dry damage n full of split ends hair thats y i like to use this product
Siobh√°n M.
Very good for split ends and damaged hair. Smelt amazing and it lasted all day. Creamy consistency too
Jessica S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The smell for this product is amazing. However, I found that after a few weeks of using this shampoo, I noticed dandruff literally just flaming out of my hair and I had never had that problem before. The dandruf stopped a few days after I changed shampoo again.
Constance A.
North York, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I typically use Dove products because my hair is dry and damaged from heat treatments. This treatment made my hair silky and helped reduce spit ends. Sometimes I have to avoid roots during use otherwise they can get oily.
Alexander B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Who else think it's a really nice fresh fruity smell, perfect for girls and guys? :)
Etmsni H.
How does this compare with other Dove products?
Becky C.
Casa Grande, AZ
Is the smell overwhelming?