Dove Revival Damage Therapy Shampoo uploaded by Angela J.Dove Revival Damage Therapy Shampoo uploaded by Tianna P.

BY DOVE

Dove Revival Damage Therapy Shampoo: Protects and invigorates With patented micro-moisture serum and fiber actives Advanced care and repair for beautiful hair see more...

• Is the smell overwhelming?1 Answers
  • How does this compare with other Dove products?1 Answers
  • "It's a great product for a great reasonable price" in 1 review
  • "Honestly A+ to this, it works wonders on my hair." in 1 review
  • "Dove shampoos (especially this one) always leaves my hair silky smooth and easy to manage." in 1 review
  • "It makes my hair smell amazing and sooo soft even after a day in the sun and water!" in 1 review
  • "it leaves my hair looking shiny and healthy." in 1 review
Caitlin O.
Caitlin O.
Pittsburgh , Pa
I've been using this for a month now and I've really enjoyed it. The scent is light and it is good at keeping my hair healthy especially in the dry winter months.
Melissa S.
Dove shampoos (especially this one) always leaves my hair silky smooth and easy to manage. And me with curly hair i have to make sure it stays healthy to prevent frizz.
blair r.
blair r.
This shampoo works great. Dove is the only shampoo I like to use. It also smells wonderful.
Megan W.
Megan W.
Champlin, MN
Dove is a brand that I love & trust! The damage therapy shampoo works so great to wash hair and heal at the same time with out leaving any residue when rinsed out. It's a great product for a great reasonable price
Amber S.
Amber S.
Hortense, GA
Even when the ends of my hair are damaged/frizzing, this makes my hair feel silky smooth. It has a nice scent as well.
Brittny D.
Brittny D.
I love this stuff. I bought and left at family lake house. It makes my hair smell amazing and sooo soft even after a day in the sun and water!
Lorraine D.
Lorraine D.
Colorado Springs, CO
Absolutely love this shampoo! I've tried many many brands and types of shampoo and conditioner and Dove Revival Damage shampoo is definitely my favorite.
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The price point is awesome and i did notice after about a week a difference in my hair. it also smells nice too which is always a plus
Sandy M.
Sandy M.
Long Beach, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This smells great but it is okay for the hair. 😕 i love using it on certain days when I really need it.
Bronx, NY
Oh my god best shampoo ever love how my hair looks and feels after I wash and then I use the conditioner man my hair feels healthy and alive love the soap it doesn't leave me dry I have this glow to my body it's amazing
Becky C.
Becky C.
Casa Grande, AZ
Is the smell overwhelming?
Etmsni H.
Etmsni H.
How does this compare with other Dove products?