Dove Revival Damage Therapy Shampoo uploaded by Tianna P.Dove Revival Damage Therapy Shampoo uploaded by Angela J.Dove Revival Damage Therapy Shampoo uploaded by Alexander B.

BY DOVE

Dove Revival Damage Therapy Shampoo: Protects and invigorates With patented micro-moisture serum and fiber actives Advanced care and repair for beautiful hair see more...

• "It's a great product for a great reasonable price" in 1 review
  • "Honestly A+ to this, it works wonders on my hair." in 1 review
  • "Dove shampoos (especially this one) always leaves my hair silky smooth and easy to manage." in 1 review
  • "It makes my hair smell amazing and sooo soft even after a day in the sun and water!" in 1 review
  • "it leaves my hair looking shiny and healthy." in 1 review
Sandy M.
Long Beach, CA
This smells great but it is okay for the hair. 😕 i love using it on certain days when I really need it.
sonya s.
Pembroke Pines, FL
Love this shampoo and the way it smells. It is very creamy and washes out easily. I would recommend
Roseann G.
San Antonio, TX
Great product and smells great too. Left my hair soft and was able to brush thru with no struggle.
Kelsey G.
Oakville , CT
This shampoo is so great! It really moisturized my hair and keeps it looking shiny and well kept !
Missy W.
Dayton, OH
Doesn't make my hair very soft after use at all. The price was right though. May try another brand
Krystal A.
Torrance, CA
Smells Devine really saw the difference in the repair of my hair. Great price and sold everywhere
Sabrina A.
I love dove products so much! Leaves my hair soft and smelling great! Overall worth five stars.
Jessica R.
Banning, CA
Love this product it works how it says it does and I dye my hair a lot and it keeps it healthy
vonda d.
Gainesville, GA
This shampoo is great. Works very well smooths and conditions very good and smells wonderful.
Marybel M.
Smells great and leaves hair super soft. Definitely worth it and would recommend to anyone.
Etmsni H.
How does this compare with other Dove products?
Becky C.
Casa Grande, AZ
Is the smell overwhelming?