Dove Revival Damage Therapy Shampoo uploaded by Tianna P.Dove Revival Damage Therapy Shampoo uploaded by Angela J.

BY DOVE

Dove Revival Damage Therapy Shampoo: Protects and invigorates With patented micro-moisture serum and fiber actives Advanced care and repair for beautiful hair see more...

• Who else think it's a really nice fresh fruity smell, perfect for...1 Answers
  • Is the smell overwhelming?1 Answers
  • How does this compare with other Dove products?1 Answers
  • "It's a great product for a great reasonable price" in 1 review
  • "Honestly A+ to this, it works wonders on my hair." in 1 review
  • "Dove shampoos (especially this one) always leaves my hair silky smooth and easy to manage." in 1 review
  • "It makes my hair smell amazing and sooo soft even after a day in the sun and water!" in 1 review
  • "it leaves my hair looking shiny and healthy." in 1 review
Tiffany L.
Frisco, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair was so damaged and this saved it somewhat it's a great drugstore option
Sarah S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really repairs hair in no time! Love the smell and how smooth it makes my hair feel.
Thisbeth C.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
this amazing shampoo helped me to repair all damage on my hair, not fully but i guess like 80% of my hair was repair. best for oily scalp, a pretty nice scent
Sara P.
Edwardsville, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this shampoo because it smells great. Only thing I don't like is there are a lot of sulfate in it. I switched to using a more natural shampoo.
Jessica R.
Banning, CA
Love this product it works how it says it does and I dye my hair a lot and it keeps it healthy
Katerina A.
Santa Clarita, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite!!! Good scent, u need small amount and it deserves the price! Best for damaged ends and it's not making your hair greasy
Mary L.
Armonk, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This one is very good, I really love it, I will keep using it, it's one of my favorites products in my list. .
Andrea M.
Las Cruces, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's so perfect and smell very good! I love it. My hair was amazing with this #dove shampoo @influenster
Danye L.
Lafayette , LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great for damaged and coarse hair! Leaves hair clean without drying or stripping moisture.
Melissa S.
Bronx, NY
Oh my god best shampoo ever love how my hair looks and feels after I wash and then I use the conditioner man my hair feels healthy and alive love the soap it doesn't leave me dry I have this glow to my body it's amazing
Becky C.
Casa Grande, AZ
Is the smell overwhelming?
Etmsni H.
How does this compare with other Dove products?
Alexander B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Who else think it's a really nice fresh fruity smell, perfect for girls and guys? :)