Dove Revival Damage Therapy Shampoo uploaded by Tianna P.Dove Revival Damage Therapy Shampoo uploaded by Angela J.

BY DOVE

Dove Revival Damage Therapy Shampoo: Protects and invigorates With patented micro-moisture serum and fiber actives Advanced care and repair for beautiful hair see more...

• Who else think it's a really nice fresh fruity smell, perfect for...1 Answers
  • Is the smell overwhelming?1 Answers
  • How does this compare with other Dove products?1 Answers
  • "It's a great product for a great reasonable price" in 1 review
  • "Honestly A+ to this, it works wonders on my hair." in 1 review
  • "Dove shampoos (especially this one) always leaves my hair silky smooth and easy to manage." in 1 review
  • "It makes my hair smell amazing and sooo soft even after a day in the sun and water!" in 1 review
  • "it leaves my hair looking shiny and healthy." in 1 review
Lindsay R.
Cincinnati, OH
Made my hair feel silly and replenished. My hair became easier to brush out the tangles
Jackie D.
I love, love, love this shampoo. The pomegranate smell is AHmazing. It's very light but definitely there.
Kim N.
Hazard, KY
This product along with the conditioner made my hair look and feel so much softer would highly recommend
Chanel  D.
It's ok shampoo! Nothing magical.. I've had better shampoo for my curly hair.!
Brittanie E.
This product makes my hair feel healthy and strong! It also has added volume!
Jennifer D.
Warren, OH
Absolutely love this product!Works great with my hair and smells amazing!!!!
blair r.
This shampoo works great. Dove is the only shampoo I like to use. It also smells wonderful.
Felicia M.
Hensley, AR
Works great for my hair. I dye my hair so much this shampoo leaves it looking damage free
Sabrina A.
I love dove products so much! Leaves my hair soft and smelling great! Overall worth five stars.
Lauren V.
Sault Sainte Marie, MI
I put a lot of heat on my hair and this shampoo brings it back to a lively state.
Alexander B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Who else think it's a really nice fresh fruity smell, perfect for girls and guys? :)
Etmsni H.
How does this compare with other Dove products?
Becky C.
Casa Grande, AZ
Is the smell overwhelming?