Dove Revival Damage Therapy Shampoo uploaded by Tianna P.Dove Revival Damage Therapy Shampoo uploaded by Angela J.Dove Revival Damage Therapy Shampoo uploaded by Alexander B.

BY DOVE

Dove Revival Damage Therapy Shampoo: Protects and invigorates With patented micro-moisture serum and fiber actives Advanced care and repair for beautiful hair see more...

• "It's a great product for a great reasonable price" in 1 review
  • "Honestly A+ to this, it works wonders on my hair." in 1 review
  • "Dove shampoos (especially this one) always leaves my hair silky smooth and easy to manage." in 1 review
  • "It makes my hair smell amazing and sooo soft even after a day in the sun and water!" in 1 review
  • "it leaves my hair looking shiny and healthy." in 1 review
Cortney W.
Duboistown , Pa
I buy this only if it’s on sale, it’s a bit expensive to me. It does leave my hair hydrated and silky smooth though
Kimber T.
Willis, TX
Okay but not for my type of hair, it leaves it dry and tends to break easily and leaves more split ends then usual
Audrey M.
This product helps undo the damage caused by styling my hair and keeps it looking it's best. Smells wonderful too!
Kingkarn C.
San Diego, CA
I use this every other day and my hair feels light and fantastic every time. I can feel through my hair easily!
Sofia H.
Oklahoma City, OK
Smells really good and leaves my hair smooth and l [king nice. Dove is a really good hair &body product to use
Mary L.
Armonk, NY
This one is very good, I really love it, I will keep using it, it's one of my favorites products in my list. .
Celeste v.
Reedley, CA
I don't feel like this product is doing anything with repairing my hair but it does make it shiny and soft
Jackie D.
I love, love, love this shampoo. The pomegranate smell is AHmazing. It's very light but definitely there.
Kim N.
Hazard, KY
This product along with the conditioner made my hair look and feel so much softer would highly recommend
Andrea M.
Las Cruces, NM
It's so perfect and smell very good! I love it. My hair was amazing with this #dove shampoo @influenster
Etmsni H.
How does this compare with other Dove products?
Becky C.
Casa Grande, AZ
Is the smell overwhelming?