Dove Revival Damage Therapy Shampoo uploaded by Tianna P.Dove Revival Damage Therapy Shampoo uploaded by Angela J.

BY DOVE

Dove Revival Damage Therapy Shampoo: Protects and invigorates With patented micro-moisture serum and fiber actives Advanced care and repair for beautiful hair see more...

• Is the smell overwhelming?1 Answers
  • How does this compare with other Dove products?1 Answers
  • "It's a great product for a great reasonable price" in 1 review
  • "Honestly A+ to this, it works wonders on my hair." in 1 review
  • "Dove shampoos (especially this one) always leaves my hair silky smooth and easy to manage." in 1 review
  • "It makes my hair smell amazing and sooo soft even after a day in the sun and water!" in 1 review
  • "it leaves my hair looking shiny and healthy." in 1 review
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Warren, OH
Absolutely love this product!Works great with my hair and smells amazing!!!!
Felicia M.
Felicia M.
Hensley, AR
Works great for my hair. I dye my hair so much this shampoo leaves it looking damage free
Sabrina A.
Sabrina A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love dove products so much! Leaves my hair soft and smelling great! Overall worth five stars.
Lauren V.
Lauren V.
Sault Sainte Marie, MI
I put a lot of heat on my hair and this shampoo brings it back to a lively state.
Tiffany L.
Tiffany L.
Frisco, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair was so damaged and this saved it somewhat it's a great drugstore option
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really repairs hair in no time! Love the smell and how smooth it makes my hair feel.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Banning, CA
Love this product it works how it says it does and I dye my hair a lot and it keeps it healthy
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
I wanted to love this product, but I couldn't. The shampoo smells awkward, and not in a pleasing way to me. It lathers well, but my hair just doesn't feel or look clean after using it. Especially in the crown area the product wants to build up, even after washing and rinsing for minutes.
Krystal A.
Krystal A.
Torrance, CA
Smells Devine really saw the difference in the repair of my hair. Great price and sold everywhere
hailey g.
hailey g.
Daytona Beach, FL
This shampoo is great, it's super sensitive on the hair and doesn't strip the dye from it. it leaves my hair looking shiny and healthy.
Becky C.
Becky C.
Casa Grande, AZ
Is the smell overwhelming?
Etmsni H.
Etmsni H.
How does this compare with other Dove products?