Dove Revival Damage Therapy Shampoo uploaded by Tianna P.Dove Revival Damage Therapy Shampoo uploaded by Angela J.Dove Revival Damage Therapy Shampoo uploaded by Alexander B.

BY DOVE

Dove Revival Damage Therapy Shampoo: Protects and invigorates With patented micro-moisture serum and fiber actives Advanced care and repair for beautiful hair see more...

• "It's a great product for a great reasonable price" in 1 review
  • "Honestly A+ to this, it works wonders on my hair." in 1 review
  • "Dove shampoos (especially this one) always leaves my hair silky smooth and easy to manage." in 1 review
  • "It makes my hair smell amazing and sooo soft even after a day in the sun and water!" in 1 review
  • "it leaves my hair looking shiny and healthy." in 1 review
Jaimee M.
Mooers, NY
Ive loved this shampoo for years. It smells amazing. And its not one of those shampoos that smells great until your hair dries. It really smells amazing all day long. It makes my hair look so refreshed and healthy. But the only problem I have with it is after a month or so of using it steady I seem to get a type of buildup on my hair from the shampoo. Other then that its a great shampoo for super cheap.
Kayla H.
After just one use you could see the difference in the appearance of the damage in my hair, my slit ends looks healthier my hair all together looked fuller, shinier and healthyier. And the scent it leaves is amazing! Great price and you don't need to much for it to do it's job
Kiana L.
I felt the product actually penetrate my hair! It left my hair so silky smooth and i didn’t have to use a lot of this product to wash my hair. A simple quarter size of the product worked well.
Jordyn H.
Stafford, VA
I love all things Dove! All of my current hair products are Dove. This shampoo smells so good and leaves my hair feeling clean and fresh. definitely my go to! i would recommend this to everyone!
Desiree S.
Concord, CA
This is my go to conditioner it really works so well on my colored hair ! It smells so good and leave my hair looking great once it drys I have dry frizzy hair and it really helps tAme it! It lathers soo good in my hair I always buy this one once I'm done !
Jessica D.
I really liked the results of this product. I definitely saw some great results especially on my tips. Lathers great, smells great, love the scent. Long lasting. I'm definitely satisfied with this product. I recommend using the Conditioner as well.
Jessica r.
Orlando, FL
I use this product on my daughter hair sense i always put it in a ponytail i didnt want it to keep on getting damaged with her scrunchy and now that i use it it doesnt look like anything was wrong with it at all.
Collin S.
Canehill
Absolutely love this shampoo! My hair gets better with every wash! It strengthens my hair and makes it silky. It lathers so good, a little goes a long way! My hair smells great after use and lasts up until my next wash. I'm super satisfied with this shampoo!
Mili H.
Garden Grove, CA
Affordable,the bottle is a good size and easy to open and hold . Gentle on my hair ,leave a nice fragance after rinse my hair ,very manageable and soft. Great product for a color treater hair.I definitely recommend this product.
Megan G.
Lockport, NY
I LOVE dove shampoo! I heard from my hair stylist awhile ago that it actually makes your hair grow, and it smells amazing, and my hair has gotten much stronger and longer. I am very satisfied with this product and it has a very good price!
Etmsni H.
How does this compare with other Dove products?
Becky C.
Casa Grande, AZ
Is the smell overwhelming?