Dove Revival Damage Therapy Shampoo uploaded by Tianna P.Dove Revival Damage Therapy Shampoo uploaded by Angela J.

BY DOVE

Dove Revival Damage Therapy Shampoo: Protects and invigorates With patented micro-moisture serum and fiber actives Advanced care and repair for beautiful hair see more...

• Who else think it's a really nice fresh fruity smell, perfect for...1 Answers
  • Is the smell overwhelming?1 Answers
  • How does this compare with other Dove products?1 Answers
  • "It's a great product for a great reasonable price" in 1 review
  • "Honestly A+ to this, it works wonders on my hair." in 1 review
  • "Dove shampoos (especially this one) always leaves my hair silky smooth and easy to manage." in 1 review
  • "It makes my hair smell amazing and sooo soft even after a day in the sun and water!" in 1 review
  • "it leaves my hair looking shiny and healthy." in 1 review
Alexandra O.
Utica, NY
Love, love, love Dove shampoo. Love how well it lathers in my hair and the clean feeling it gives after rinsing. It doesn't cause my hair to feel dry or tangled after using it. I wish the scent lasted a little longer in my hair but it seems like whatever product I use the scent disperses quickly. Love how it makes my hair feel, thicker, softer but not flat.
Brittany B.
Tupelo, MS
My go to shampoo!! I love the way it smells and it makes my hair so soft and shiny! I like the packaging! It's also affordable so I like using it!! It's gentle in hair I used it on my daughters hair before specially the conditioner helps make it easier to brush her hair out with!
Autumn K.
Macon, GA
It makes my hair soft after the first week I was using it.. I have got it fron Walmart in Macon Georgia. And there was a lot there when I got it. The packaging was nice looking I seen better. I use this product about 1 time a week .I could really say I might buy it again
Melissa B.
Hesperia, CA
My hair feels smooth and clean after I have very course and thick hair and this product seemed to help take my hair. I think it helped my damaged ends for being a drug store shampoo. I also love how the product smells and the smell lasts lond. I would buy it again
Angelica C.
Astoria, NY
Smells so good, like pomegranate. Makes my hair feel super soft and smooth afterwards, I use it every time I shower. Cannot go without it. Always one of my favorites. The scent isn't overbearing either. Love it so much! I would definitely buy it again. For sure.
Hannah S.
Huntington, WV
I use this shampoo daily. My hair is damaged after years of coloring, straightening, and styling. It feels dry and brittle after using other shampoos, but feels healthy and smooth after using dove. I would recommend this to anyone looking to restore their hair.
Cynthia U.
Although my hair is not that damaged, I like using Dove Revival Damage Therapy Shampoo and love how smooth and soft it is left after shampooing. I also like that it is sensitive enough that my daughter can also use it without irritating her eyes.
Elaine H.
Jacksonville, FL
I straighten my hair all the time and this shampoo helps detangle my hair without adding any damage. It's always really soft and easy to work with right out of the shower. It's my go to shampoo and the conditioner works even better!
Chelsea W.
This shampoo is one that I just picked up at my local Target! I had never tried it before, but it is now my all time favorite shampoo! It makes my hair so soft! I have really thick hair, and this has brought life back to my hair!
kuku k.
I have tried different Dove products before and I like them all, but this one is really bad!!. After using it my hair was dry, brittle and frizzy. I could not finish the bottle because I was afraid of damaging my hair more.
Alexander B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Who else think it's a really nice fresh fruity smell, perfect for girls and guys? :)
Etmsni H.
How does this compare with other Dove products?
Becky C.
Casa Grande, AZ
Is the smell overwhelming?