Dove Revival Damage Therapy Shampoo uploaded by Angela J.Dove Revival Damage Therapy Shampoo uploaded by Tianna P.

BY DOVE

Dove Revival Damage Therapy Shampoo: Protects and invigorates With patented micro-moisture serum and fiber actives Advanced care and repair for beautiful hair see more...

• Is the smell overwhelming?1 Answers
  • How does this compare with other Dove products?1 Answers
  • "It's a great product for a great reasonable price" in 1 review
  • "Honestly A+ to this, it works wonders on my hair." in 1 review
  • "Dove shampoos (especially this one) always leaves my hair silky smooth and easy to manage." in 1 review
  • "It makes my hair smell amazing and sooo soft even after a day in the sun and water!" in 1 review
  • "it leaves my hair looking shiny and healthy." in 1 review
Alexandra O.
Alexandra O.
Utica, NY
Love, love, love Dove shampoo. Love how well it lathers in my hair and the clean feeling it gives after rinsing. It doesn't cause my hair to feel dry or tangled after using it. I wish the scent lasted a little longer in my hair but it seems like whatever product I use the scent disperses quickly. Love how it makes my hair feel, thicker, softer but not flat.
Victoria L.
Victoria L.
Orlando, FL
This shampoo is one the best on the market. Every time I use it, I come out of the shower feeling like I had my hair washed at a salon. My long thick hair feels so light and clean! Super inexpensive and definitely worth every penny spent on it. I would highly recommend dove to anyone.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Tupelo, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
My go to shampoo!! I love the way it smells and it makes my hair so soft and shiny! I like the packaging! It's also affordable so I like using it!! It's gentle in hair I used it on my daughters hair before specially the conditioner helps make it easier to brush her hair out with!
Autumn K.
Autumn K.
Macon, GA
It makes my hair soft after the first week I was using it.. I have got it fron Walmart in Macon Georgia. And there was a lot there when I got it. The packaging was nice looking I seen better. I use this product about 1 time a week .I could really say I might buy it again
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Hesperia, CA
My hair feels smooth and clean after I have very course and thick hair and this product seemed to help take my hair. I think it helped my damaged ends for being a drug store shampoo. I also love how the product smells and the smell lasts lond. I would buy it again
Cande C.
Cande C.
Brownsville, TX
This product does repair hair in a course of weeks, I have long dark brown hair. My hair is about 3 feet long. The package is nice and simple. Smooth colors. The color coding is nice. The only tjing that i noticed was it dries your scalp ater about a month in use.
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Huntington, WV
I use this shampoo daily. My hair is damaged after years of coloring, straightening, and styling. It feels dry and brittle after using other shampoos, but feels healthy and smooth after using dove. I would recommend this to anyone looking to restore their hair.
Angelica C.
Angelica C.
Astoria, NY
Smells so good, like pomegranate. Makes my hair feel super soft and smooth afterwards, I use it every time I shower. Cannot go without it. Always one of my favorites. The scent isn't overbearing either. Love it so much! I would definitely buy it again. For sure.
member-d521958b6
member-d521958b6
Cranberry Twp, PA
I am a huge fan of Dove in general but the Revival Shampoo is just what I need after lots of styling, hot ironing and more. I have long Thick Course Hair and definitely recommend this shampoo to others plus its affordable! It is sure to not dissapoint.
Cynthia U.
Cynthia U.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Although my hair is not that damaged, I like using Dove Revival Damage Therapy Shampoo and love how smooth and soft it is left after shampooing. I also like that it is sensitive enough that my daughter can also use it without irritating her eyes.
Becky C.
Becky C.
Casa Grande, AZ
Is the smell overwhelming?
Etmsni H.
Etmsni H.
How does this compare with other Dove products?