BY DOVE

It's time to brighten up your mornings and get softer, smoother more radiant skin vs. Ordinary soap, with Dove go fresh Rejuvenate Pear and Aloe Beauty Bar. If you love aloe vera and pear fragrances, you'll love this Dove Beauty Bar. With its uplifting scent, Dove Rejuvenate helps you feel refreshed and ready for the day ahead. Combining the scents of juicy pear and aloe vera, cleanse with this Dove go fresh beauty bar to rejuvenate your skin as you wash, leaving you feeling fresh and your skin beautifully scented. And unlike regular soap -which can dry out your skin -our beauty bar contains mild cleansers and our classic ¼ moisturizing cream. So let Dove shower you in nourishment -and get smooth, soft skin every time. What better way to start the day? Massage your Dove go fresh beauty bar over your body for a refreshing, smooth, silky lather before rinsing with warm water. At Dove, our vision is of a world where beauty is a source of confidence, and not anxiety. So, we are on a mission to help the next generation of women develop a positive relationship with the way they look - helping them raise their self-esteem and realize their full potential. This Dove bar even helps to replenish nutrients that are lost during the cleansing process - where a regular soap bar might leave your skin feeling dry and tight, a Dove White Bar leaves it feeling soft and smooth. It's not a soap - it's a beauty bar. Washing with regular soap can cause skin to feel dry, tight and irritated as some cleansing ingredients strip skin of essential nutrients. What makes Dove different? Its gentle cleansers help your skin retain its natural moisture and its mild formula is kind to your skin. For best results, lather up your Dove Beauty Bar and massage the smooth, creamy lather over your face and body before rinsing thoroughly. For soft, smooth hands, you can also enjoy regular hand-washing throughout the day with your Dove bar. Soap may dry out your hands, but the classic moisturizing formula of Dove bars will leave skin softer, smoother and healthier-looking. Dove go fresh Rejuvenate Beauty Bar doesn't dry skin like soap can #1 Dermatologist Recommended Bar Vibrant, juicy pear and refreshing aloe verascent ¼ moisturizing cream and mild cleansers help protect skin's natural moisture Leaves skin softer, smoother and more radiant-looking vs. Ordinary soap Suitable for daily use on face, body and hands Age Group: Adult. see more...

Shannon T.
Shannon T.
Kings Mtn, NC
MY ALL TIME FAVORITE BODY WASH! This is the ONLY bar soap I will use! IT SMELLS SO GOOD & the smell stays on you for practically the whole day I believe! It makes my skin so soft & it doesn't feel like I still have soap caked on me when I get out of the shower like most bar soaps I've used! I'm SO glad they made this soap! EVERYONE should try it!
Crystal T.
Crystal T.
Worcester, MA
I just switched over to the pear bar soap and it smells soooo good! I just can't get enough of it, very effective and I get them by the pack so that they last long! I recommend this to all the dove lovers out there!
Allie A.
Allie A.
Love Dove soap. This new scent is my favorite so far. This soap is gentle and leaves my dry, desert skin smooth and soft. I still use lotion, but every other soap I use dries my skin out. I buy it every time.
Nena K.
Nena K.
Willingboro, NJ
This has such a lovely and refreshing smell following the Dove standard we all know and love. Feels good to bathe with and leaves you feeling refreshed and smelling yummy.
Tina B.
Tina B.
This is my favorite soap bar. They smell amazing and keep my skin rejuvenated. It doesn't strip my skin so it is effective. It's long lasting.
Auh'Goddess B.
Auh'Goddess B.
I love dove product and when I found this I know I had to just try it. It's leaves my skin refreshed and rejuvenated.
Willmarie M.
Willmarie M.
IT SMELLS GREAT makes my body feel smooth after I’m done in the shower! Leaves me smelling AMAZING
Jezzie C.
Jezzie C.
Bayamon
This soap gave me a really bad reaction. The scent is very chemically and its harsh. I usually don't get reactions from anything and i had a horrible infection because of this soap and it went away as soon as i switched to my regular soap. I wouldn't recommend for anyone with sensitive skin or who get allergic reactions to strong scents.