BY NONE

Coloring, bleaching, chemical straightening and everyday styling help us to transform our hair into a look we love, but they all affect the health of our hair. We see it becoming damaged, weak, coarse, dull and dry. If you're worried about all that processing damaging your hair, we've got great news: the right products can visibly renew the most extremely damaged hair. We've created Dove Regenerate Nourishment range, formulated with Red Algae + Keratin NutriComplex, a specific daily program that nourishes to regenerate the healthy look and feel of even extremely damaged hair so it's as smooth, strong and manageable as if damage never. Gender: Female. see more...

Zaneta O.
Fresh Meadows, NY
This hair serum is one of the best out there. It's very slick but doesn't get sticky or greasy feeling. It distributes very well and helps protect my hair from my straightener and other heat styling. It smells really nice too. It's really great for frizz. I apply a little more before going out on a humid day to make sure my style stays sleek. I have the whole dove set and I can honestly say they're one of the best drugstore brand for hair care items.
Rachel M.
Memphis, TN
My #giftcrush this head is Dove Regenerative Nourishment Serum in Oil 1.69 oz because my hair is over processed, dry, and dull. I keep my hair bright colors and sometimes when changing tones, I have to bleach it out. I try to prepare my hair the best I can, hydrating it and doing protein treatments. Last time, there was no way around the damage. I tried this and it put the luster back in my locks. It went from frizzy damaged mess to feeling and looking smooth like it never happened. It only took two small pumps too so it lasts a long while. I would recommend this product to anyone who’s hair is thirsty and/or damaged. I would stay away from it if your hair is combination or oily however.
Kylee B.
Hampton, VA
Keeps my hair hydrated without being to heavy or greasy. I have thick, wavy hair and this keeps the frizz at bay with the humidity in my area. Very pleased with the price and overall quality of the serum.
Edz S.
This product is cool. It has a nice smell it keeps my hair shiny. It's verry usefull for damaged and over processed hair like mine. Because before I do hair rebond, hair color, highlight etc in the parlor so my hair become dry it's disgusting. This is the only one product that helps my hair a lot.
Easy to used after I do my shower I damp my hair, spread 3 to 4 pumps of serum in oil between my hands and apply. It reduces my frizz and boost shine on my hair by applying 2 to 3 pumps on my hair. Verry effective I'm telling. I highly recommend this DOVE serum in oil product.
Afshin A.
BROOKLYN, NY
I just bought this serum because it was 75% off. But once I tried it I feel in love with it. I smells amazing so I went to get one more. I didn't hAve enough cash on me otherwise I would have got one of each for my sisters.😞
Jamilatu A.
Arlington , MA
This little bottle of greatness is a must have. it is very mositurizing and just perfect. a little goes a long way. if you have thin hair use very little. if you have have thick coarse hair also use little. of course avoid applying it directly to roots. I don't know why but that's what the bottle says.
Ashley C.
This dove regenerative nourishment is so good to use. I completely recommend this product. I feel in love with it as soon and I put it on it made my hair so much softer and it smelt so good it's definitely a product to try out. If your open to new product I completely recommend this one.
Emily M.
Howell, MI
This gives my hair a boost and makes it look nice and fresh. I have dyed, thin hair and this works well with it. The issue I find is that it makes my hair look very oily if using too much. Using just the right amount can give you a great hair look.
Anya R.
I love this serum. I used to only use [product:Pure-Brazilian-Daily-Anti-Frizz-Serum-13.5-Oz-Pure-Brazilian-Daily-Anti-Frizz-13.5-ounce-Serum] but now I like this so much better! Definitely a good buy.
Valerie U.
San pedro, Ca
This is my holy grail hair product! I've been letting my hair grow for the past year, and this product has helped me achieve my goal of long healthy hair. I apply it at night, usually after I've let my hair dry for a while. I warm it in my hands a bit before I work it into my hair. I apply about 4-5 pumps. It smells amazing...it is a bit pricey but I've had mine for about a month and I'm only about half way through with it. I don't apply it every night, usually about every 2-3 days. Definitely worth the try and the money. I love it.
Alexis B.
Tulsa, OK
Does this serum help with split ends?
lizz c.
1,690 reviews
How do you use this?
Lindsey B.
Danville, IL
Does this make anyone's hair oily?
V-Meudys micheyla M.
Doral, FL
This is a hair product? works?
Dana l.
I got a dark hair and its very striegh what do you think guy can i use it?

Amazon