Dove Regenerating Night Lotion

• An advanced , fast absorbing lotion that doesn't leave skin feeling sticky.
  • Contains nourishing micro-pearls of shea butter and soothing honey to leave skin feeling smoother and noticeably softer.
  • DermatologistTested
  • Dove Regenerating Night Lotion - Transform your sleep into beauty sleep.

Overnight your body and soul regenerate, Skin naturally renews itself during the night, faster than during the day, Dove Regenerating Night Lotion has a unique nourishing formula, containing micro-pearls of shea butter, that helps fuel skin's nightly renewal process. Dove Regenerating Night Lotion: Wake up to a touchably smooth and naturally radiant body skin!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dove Regenerating Night Lotion!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“...tomorrow...itz a great product for your skin to evenly smooth ..works great for dry skin toooooo...” in reviews
Prescott Vly, AZ
I tried a sample of Dove Regenerating Night Lotion, and was shocked at how much I liked it. It's very moisturizing, but without that greasy feel some lotions leave on your skin. The lotion applied smoothly and left a silky finish. The scent is light -- I used the lotion after showering with the body wash, and the layered scents were not overpowering at all. Just fresh and clean. I don't know if I believe the "regeneration" claim, but I would use it anyway without the gimmick.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this lotion and I hate that I'm out. I have been using it off and on since I can remember it coming out on shelves. Always wears light and makes you feel soft, smells nice and soft scent. Relaxing for a nightly unwind. Great for the night before exams or the big meeting. I just swear by dove products. My great great grandma used dove soap and I did in high school along with this lotion. It's a family thing and it seemed to work well with my genetics
Boise
Leaves my skin feeling soft and well moisturized. I also like the smell (but I know not everyone does). Not sure I can say I’ve noticed any of the “regenerative” claims to be evidently true... but I can’t say they’re not true either lol. Overall it’s a good, gender neutral (my husband uses it as well) nighttime body moisturizer for the price. Solid 4:5!
Wadsworth
This is my all time favorite lotion ! It makes me skin so soft and it is such a good price for how much you get . I love the scent . But I do think it could be a little less oily . It makes me look shiny and oily after using it for a long time. But overall I would recommend this lotion for people with dry skin and anyone would like to improve dry skin !
Green Springs, OH
I use this product on my legs in the winter which is not its intended purpose but it works so well in keeping them moisturized that I definitely will continue buying it to use all winter long. This product is very affordable and available at most stores which is a bonus in my crazy life that I can grab it while out grocery shopping or makeup shopping
Cromwell, CT
This is the best lotion you can buy. Soft and silky like no other cream. Shipped promptly and on time. The scent is light -- I used the lotion after showering with the body wash, and the layered scents were not overpowering at all. Just fresh and clean. I don't know if I believe the "regeneration" claim, but I would use it anyway without the gimmick.
Goshen, IN
This is definitely a strange review but this lotion is really good for dry feet! It’s a little TINY bit watery compared to some other dove products but right after a bath or shower if you put this on and some coconut oil added to it and some thick socks to sleep in or wear for a few hours your feet and cutlicles will be so soft
San Francisco
This product leaves my skin baby smooth! I put it on every night after I take a shower and it's very gentle on sensitive skin. Theres not really much of a scent and the only downside is the price. It is a big bottle of lotion so you're sorta getting your moneys worth. I would consider buying this product again.
Syracuse
Dove Regenerating Night lotion is great & for me there is a light calming smell. My elbows, knees & ankles especially are thankful, I really like this product. I would definitely recommend everyone to try this product for a few days & you will not live with out it. Dove Regenerating Night Lotion
Killeen
I’ve already done a review on Dove body lotion, but this nighttime one is on a different level. It smells so good and it puts me straight to bed after a shower. It’s so moisturizing and soft on the skin. It’s lightweight and not sticky and it’s good to lay under the sheets when you’ve just put it on.

Looking for your answer?