Dove Regenerating Night Lotion uploaded by Nynke K.

BY DOVE

Dove Regenerating Night Lotion
  • "This one works great at night..apply relax and see the magic tomorrow...itz a great product for your skin to evenly smooth ..works great for dry skin toooooo..." in 11 reviews
Rachel C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This lotion is awesome! Has a wonderful soothing scent that's great for bedtime. I try to use it on my body before I go to bed every night... I wake up very moisturized definitely a good buy!
Lee V.
Corp Christi, TX
I have problematic skin, eczema does not help any, so waking up with painful dry patchy spots all over was a nightmare growing up.
Dove body washes alone have helped so much, but when I gave this a try, and I am so sad that I recently ran out, I was just so happy to wake up with touchable and loveable soft skin. I am not very confident with my skin, I have some self esteem probz cause of it. And finding something that can help me with that is nothing short of a miracle. Dove also has some body oils that I love to put on at night. Our bodies dehydrate in our sleep so moisturizing before I go to bed has always been a must, but Dove has been the first cost friendly brands that I can say with confidence that has made a dramatic difference in my skin care routine.
shanty g.
muy bueno te deja la piel suave y delicada lo uso por las noche o para salir te mantiene la piel fresca y suave tambien se lo aplico a mi hija para su piel es buenisimaaaa
Ellen H.
Macon, GA
I'm not a huge night lotion user, but I swear I adore the Dove Regenerating Night Lotion. It's a great value, it leaves me feeling refreshed and does not give me a greasy feeling like other lotions and night lotions have. I would buy it and use it again in a heart beat!
Marie J.
Commack, NY
I received a deluxe sample of this product and really liked it! This lotion leaves my hands feeling soft and moisturized but not greasy. The product absorbs into the skin nicely. I look forward to using it more - but I'm having trouble finding it in my local stores.
Paola N.
It is a lotion that is absorbed quickly in dry skin. Sensasion leaves no greasy and is very good moisturizer. I have purchased several times and although I like to vary my creams always come back because I love it. I 've used a lot and is one of my favorite
Stacy W.
Richmond, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I'm still in my 20s, so I haven't been able to consistently use this product as it's not a top priority (although everyone tells me this is the time to start!). But I like this product! It feels really good going on and in the morning your face feels so smooth and nice. I like it!
Nicole P.
Marrero , LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love any type of dove products. They are super gentle on the skin, but provide a lot of moisture for people with dry skin like me without damaging. Most scents are pretty mild or have no scent whatsoever. From body wash to lotions from dove, I would recommend any.
Aranza P.
Dove it's a espectacular mark. His products are amazing.
In the morning when I wake up, my skin feels like new.
I love all the shampoos, soaps and lotions of Dove.
Excellent mark.
But I wish them to stop testing on animals, because animals don't deserved that.
Maria A.
Doral, FL
I am very big on anti aging products and always keeping my skin hydrated most people think I am very young to worry about these things, but in my opinion starting a regime now is better than starting one once you begin to age which most women do.