Skin CareBath & BodyBody WashDove
Refreshing Body Wash with Cucumber and Green Tea

Dove Refreshing Body Wash with Cucumber and Green Tea

Revitalize and refresh skin every morning with this moisturizing cucumber and green tea body wash.

What is the smell?
Dove Refreshing Body Wash with Cucumber and Green Tea Does it smell good? Would you recommend ?
Does this come in a set?
Start your review of Dove Refreshing Body Wash with Cucumber and Green Tea!
Danielle S.
Rochester, MN
Dove Refreshing Body Wash with Cucumber and Green Tea uploaded by Danielle S.
Purchased at: Sam's Club
Dove cucumber is my favorite body wash! The smell is so refreshing & it makes my skin silky smooth each time! I love the size of the bottle. Perfect amount for the price. Highly recommended!
Paul Z.
Scottsdale, AZ
Dove Refreshing Body Wash with Cucumber and Green Tea uploaded by Paul Z.
Purchased at: Amazon
We always buy this scent because it smells so clean and fresh. You can smell it long after you shower which is great. It’s hydrating and keeps my skin smooth. Great with a loofah or just on its own. Will continue to repurchase!
Ariel C.
Tunnel Hill, GA
Dove Refreshing Body Wash with Cucumber and Green Tea uploaded by Ariel C.
Purchased at: Walmart
Oh,man,where do I start?! This is our favorite body wash/ bubble bath. I use it to shave,too. It always leaves my skin hydrated and helps my sensitive skin not get knocked or end up with razor burns while shaving. It's in every bathroom in the house and in my tub right now
Josie B.
Jenkintown, PA
Dove Refreshing Body Wash with Cucumber and Green Tea uploaded by Josie B.
Purchased at: Target
If you love fresh & clean scents you will not be disappointed with this product! It’s gentle on my skin and leaves a light scent that lasts all day.
Isa M.
San Francisco, CA
Dove Refreshing Body Wash with Cucumber and Green Tea uploaded by Isa M.
It is one of the good body wash I have tried, and it is very good, smells good, the texture is amazing and the best part, you don't waste it, you just need a little bit to wash all your body and it is not expensive at all,I recommend it. 5 stars to this amazing body washq
Jannelle E.
Tampa, FL
Dove Refreshing Body Wash with Cucumber and Green Tea uploaded by Jannelle E.
Purchased at: Walmart
My skin type is dry and I used this body wash, I liked that it does not dry my skin any more and it has a good aroma, it lasts a few hours on the skin, it is one of my favorites and if I would buy it again. Mi tipo de piel es seca y utilice este body wash, me gusto por que no me reseca mas la piel y tiene un buen aroma, dura unas horas en la piel, es de mis favoritos y si lo volveria a comprar.
Stacy B.
Sidman, PA
Dove Refreshing Body Wash with Cucumber and Green Tea uploaded by Stacy B.
I love this product! It leaves my skin feeling silky smooth and it smells great!! Even my teenaged son loves it! I wouldn't change a thing about this product! The price isn't to bad either! Highly recommend it!! Any of the scents I'd recommend they all smell amazing!!
Jessica J.
Sedalia, MO
Dove Refreshing Body Wash with Cucumber and Green Tea uploaded by Jessica J.
Purchased at: Walmart
It makes your skin smell very very refreshing it dosent have an over powering scent it definitely makes your skin feel very smooth it is very affordable and comes with a decent amount of product Dove Refreshing Body Wash with Cucumber and Green Tea
jaryn B.
Lawtey, FL
Dove Refreshing Body Wash with Cucumber and Green Tea uploaded by jaryn B.
This my favorite dove body wash! It has the best, cool, smell! Makes your skin feel so soft!
Kayylah D.
Savannah, GA
Dove Refreshing Body Wash with Cucumber and Green Tea uploaded by Kayylah D.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this soap it smells amazing and lasts all day. I buy the biggest bottle because it lasts a long time even though it is a pricey product. If u enjoy smelling fresh then this is the scent for you. It’s not to strong.

122 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Mandy M.
winnipeg
il y a 13 jours
Sierra W. il y a 13 jours
I love the smell
Rina D.
Menifee, CA
il y a 4 mois
Dove Refreshing Body Wash with Cucumber and Green Tea is this a good body wash for sensitive skin??
Kelsey R. il y a 4 mois
Yes! I have sensitive, acne prone skin and this is wonderful. Not overly moisturizing, not drying. Just right. It is also sulfate free, which is very irritating to the skin. Hope this helps!