BY DOVE

Have hair that looks and feels clean without having to wash it with this dry shampoo. With just a few quick sprays you can have hair that looks and feels beautiful, healthy and full of body. When you don't have time for a full wash with water, this dry shampoo quickly helps to reduce the oily, greasy feel of unwashed hair, leaving it easy to style and manage. It also comes with a light clean scent, so you can enjoy the feeling of hair that is fresh and clean within seconds. Made in USA see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Angelia P.
Charlotte, NC
I wash my hair 3x weekly and work out everyday.....this causes an issue with the greasy hair that working out leaves behind on the no hair wash days. I have been using Batiste Dry Shampoo for a while and although it works well, I’m not a fan of the powder look that it leaves behind.
I came across this Dove Dry Shampoo this weekend and gave it a try. It works amazing!!! It actually gives my hair volume and fullness without leaving a powdery mess behind. It smells amazing and my hair is easier to style! 💕
Tiffany S.
This dry shampoo left my hair looking and feeling amazing. I have super oily hair that needs washed every night. I was told to use dry shampoo and wash every other night which didn’t sound good at all. But this actually did wonders. It smells good to so that was a plus.
Jennifer T.
Three Rivers, MI
I've tried a few dry shampoos and wasn't really sure what one's to use. But when I tried Suaves, there was no scent that would trigger my asthma and it was really easy to use. The instructions on the can made sense and I was happy to have a chance to try it. The best part is the fact that it's a pretty nicely priced product, and if you really have to skip a day instead of taking a shower. This is a great product for that.
Kelly F.
Plympton, MA
This did NOT work in my hair and I have medium thick brown hair. It made it sticky. Almost went on like a hair spray and never took all of the oil out of Day 2 hair. I am disappointed and will not be purchasing again.
Marybeth D.
Clay, NY
Admit it...we all go days without washing our hair. Especially those of us with thick curly hair that takes forever to dry! Besides “experts” say you shouldn’t wash your hair everyday.

Dove Refresh + Care Dry Shampoo is the best thing to have in hand for these days and is the best dry shampoo that I’ve found. It has a soft scent and actually makes my hair feel clean and soft! This is a definite must have!
Rue A.
Completely head over heels for this, no residue thank goodness my hair looks fresh and full of secrets! I highly recommend this, it’s not expensive and it works! My hair feels clean even after day 4
Leah K.
Fort Bragg, NC
This is my favorite dry shampoo that I've tried! Having black hair, I find that most leave a white cast to my hair no matter how much I try to work it in, but not with this one! It leaves my hair looking fresh and voluminous. Be sure to shake the can before your spray it though! I definitely would recommend!
Viviana De Pablos S.
Atlanta, GA
I have two weeks using this dry shampoo and I really love it, it's the best I've tried so far. leaves your hair with a delicious scent and also removes the appearance of dirty hair and gives you volume. the price is very affordable and they sell it in supermarkets and pharmacies. definitely my favorite.
Kayla B.
Logan, UT
My hair definitely doesn't look like I haven't washed it in three days! At $4, it is a great deal! And to be able to spend 10 minutes total showering and doing my hair 4 to 5 days a week is such a time saver! It does feel a little weird, if you touch your hair a lot like me...but it looks clean!!
Madison P.
St Clr Shores, MI
This dry shampoo didn't soak up all of my oils. I still had to wash my hair every other day and sometimes it looked like nothing even came out of the bottle. It did smell good but not worth it. I used two bottles and had the same experience.
Jennifer J.
Anchorage
Who’s been going more drugstore these days?