BY DOVE #31 in Dry Shampoo

Have hair that looks and feels clean without having to wash it with this dry shampoo. With just a few quick sprays you can have hair that looks and feels beautiful, healthy and full of body. When you don't have time for a full wash with water, this dry shampoo quickly helps to reduce the oily, greasy feel of unwashed hair, leaving it easy to style and manage. It also comes with a light clean scent, so you can enjoy the feeling of hair that is fresh and clean within seconds. Made in USA see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Christy S.
Cottage Grove
Best dry shampoo I have used yet!!! I have tried 2 other brands that left my hair feeling and looking greasier than it started. This dove dry shampoo makes my hair look like I just showered and styled it!
Side note: my hair doesn’t get greasy until about day 3 or 4 so it is important the product doesn’t make it look greasy when it didn’t start greasy ;) Dove dry shampoo accomplished that and makes my hair feel and smell amazing!
Also, great for after workouts :)
holley t.
COLUMBIANA, AL
I have repurchased this multiple times . I love basically everything from dove. I've never had a bad purchase from them and the consistency and quality that I receive with this brand is why I am never weary when purchasing a new product from Dove.
The dry shampoo works very well at removing oil and providing texture , it does not leave a white cast on my brown hair, and it smells wonderful . I highly recommend .
Kaley M.
Los Angeles
I loved it! The only thing i can say is that my hair does get oily easily, so all things considered i would be much more resistant in using generous amounts because it tends to make you’re hair worse after a certain amount. I added a picture of my hair when putting it up after using (it looked good down)
Angelia P.
Charlotte, NC
I wash my hair 3x weekly and work out everyday.....this causes an issue with the greasy hair that working out leaves behind on the no hair wash days. I have been using Batiste Dry Shampoo for a while and although it works well, I’m not a fan of the powder look that it leaves behind.
I came across this Dove Dry Shampoo this weekend and gave it a try. It works amazing!!! It actually gives my hair volume and fullness without leaving a powdery mess behind. It smells amazing and my hair is easier to style! 💕
Kerrigan C.
I love dove’s dry shampoos. They smell SO good and last a long time. A little goes a long way. It helps create and build volume on my hair. It also helps hold hair in place. I have pretty average hair and I’ve made it 8-10 days without washing my hair!
Tessa C.
Martha, KY
I love everything dove so this is a given. Lol but it’s smells great and works great! Being a mom it’s nice to have a dry shampoo to have your back when you wake up with not so perfectly clean hair. I recommend.. & I think it’s at Walmart
Brittany T.
Fordsville, KY
This is a great dry shampoo. It doesn’t leave much residue and it doesn’t make your hair have that weird stiff texture. It also smells great and really gets rid of any greasiness. It does leave a little static but it isn’t a huge deal. One of the better dry shampoos I’ve used
Alejandra S.
Milwaukee, WI
This is the best dry shampoo I have found yet. It leaves my hair looking and smelling fresh. It removed all the oily looking scalp. Also its very easy to use. I've used others and they do not work as great as this one here!
Jessie R.
Saint Cloud, FL
I purchased this product at target.  The dry shampoo has a light fresh scent that isn't overpowering and is easy to use.  Shake can and spray at roots of hair, massage through hair to evenly distribute and help the dry shampoo absorb the oil in your hair.  I usually wait about 15 minutes then brush out.  This dry shampoo is amazing because it's not only got a great scent it also brushes out easily.  Hair feels soft and looks freshly washed.
Danielle H.
Greensboro, NC
I love this dry shampoo! It goes on easy and instantly makes your hair look less oily and I love the smell. It makes my hair feel fresh even when it’s not lol. It’s pretty affordable and can be found at target/Walmart.
Leticia M.
Este sampoo e bom?
Jennifer J.
Anchorage
Who’s been going more drugstore these days?