BeautyHairHair ProductsDove
Refresh + Care Invigorating Dry Shampoo

Dove Refresh + Care Invigorating Dry Shampoo

142 g

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dove Refresh + Care Invigorating Dry Shampoo!
How would you rate this product?
Missy A.
Calgary , AB
Dove Refresh + Care Invigorating Dry Shampoo uploaded by Missy A.
I’ve been using this dry shampoo for a while now.I’ve had nothing but good results, it absorbed oil/grease from my scalp, no itchy or noticeable residue. Easy to brush out and added body and volume to my hair. I don’t mind the fragrance, but it can be a bit too much if you spray a lot. The dry shampoo lasted a long time! I highly recommend this product for anyone that wants to skip a day washing your hair. Perfect for up-do's, adds that extra needed texture too.
Sarah R.
This is the second dry shampoo I have tried and I love it! I have dark brown hair and it doesn't leave any visible white residue on my hair. I love this brand for sure!
Sandeep K.
Dove Refresh + Care Invigorating Dry Shampoo uploaded by Sandeep K.
This came handy when I had a fracture in the leg. But it left me with really dry hair.
Vale P.
Windsor, QC
Dove Refresh + Care Invigorating Dry Shampoo uploaded by Vale P.
Dove Refresh + Care Invigorating Dry Shampoo uploaded by Vale P.
It’s alright. Gets the job done. But I need a looot of product for that. It helps my hair look like something in between washes. It’s not my fav tho. It makes my scalp soooo itchy. It also tends to give me acne where my hair touches my jaw. I prefer Herbal Essence’s dry shampoo.
The G.
By far the best dry hair shampoo I have tried. Smells great leaves hair soft and manageable. 💋
Jillian B.
Hackett, NS
Decent results for a super market product. The price is relative with other super market competitors. I find the dry shampoo formula does work well but needs additional combing for blending in comparison to other dry shampoos on the market. There’s also a nice light foray/ baby powder smell. Would purchase again.

Looking for your answer?