Personal CareDeodorant & AntiperspirantDove
Refillable Deodorant 0% Aluminum Sensitive Starter Kit

Dove Refillable Deodorant 0% Aluminum Sensitive Starter Kit

Our new refillable deodorant is kind to your skin and the planet, with our 0% aluminum, hypoallergenic formula.

Does this hold up well during island heat looking for something to that will hold up during a trip?
How does this work? How big are the refills and how long will they last?
Start your review of Dove Refillable Deodorant 0% Aluminum Sensitive Starter Kit!
Jackie F.
Dove Refillable Deodorant 0% Aluminum Sensitive Starter Kit uploaded by Jackie F.
If you didn’t know, aluminum acts as an antiperspirant to prevent sweating. With this deodorant being aluminum free, I was expecting to sweat a lot while wearing it. I normally sweat quite a bit and struggle to find a deodorant I like. However, it’s 89 degrees outside and even sitting in direct sun, I didn’t notice any more sweating than I would normally experience. The sensitive scent smells really fresh and clean, and feels smooth going on. The scent fades a bit throughout the day, but if it wasn’t so hot out, I’m sure it would stick around better. I heard that several people experienced their deodorant melting or breaking off the reusable base, but I didn’t have any issues with mine. Whether this refillable deodorant actually creates less waste, I’m not sure because the deodorant refill comes in plastic packaging. I don’t know if this will be something I purchase because I have no idea how much it costs, but I’ll be sure to update my review if needed.
Oladeyi M.
Riverview, FL
Dove Refillable Deodorant 0% Aluminum Sensitive Starter Kit uploaded by Oladeyi M.
Amazing 🤩 [product:dove-refillable-deodorant-0%-aluminum-sensitive-starter-kit] try this product is the best inverting,I buy for gift to my grandma 👵 she need try too and all my family
Karla H.
Dublin, CA
Dove Refillable Deodorant 0% Aluminum Sensitive Starter Kit uploaded by Karla H.
I was super excited to receive this and test it out. Then I was quickly disappointed when I first used it. I did one arm and it was fine, but then when I did second arm, the bar completely broke off! I was super bummed! The design of it isn’t great! Dove should make it like a regular bar where you can push it up and down. Super bummed I couldn’t use it longer!
Tonya M.
Palmyra, IN
Dove Refillable Deodorant 0% Aluminum Sensitive Starter Kit uploaded by Tonya M.
I love the looks of the product and the product. Now my deodorant doesn't look like deodorant! It's a cute and classy design that everyone should have!
Melody W.
Alhambra, CA
Dove Refillable Deodorant 0% Aluminum Sensitive Starter Kit uploaded by Melody W.
I love the idea of refillable products and this deodorant case looks really nice and sleek and I enjoyed the scent as well. However, you have to be very careful putting the cap back on or else you’ll just slice part of the deodorant stick off cause it’s not retractable and way it’s packaged made the case sticky. But overall, love the idea and the actual deodorant not sure about the packaging and case.
Melanie B.
Harbor City, CA
Dove Refillable Deodorant 0% Aluminum Sensitive Starter Kit uploaded by Melanie B.
I have tried a good amount of aluminum free deodorants and eco friendly ones and so far this one has fought odor the best. Don’t get me wrong it’s still a natural deodorant and lasts maybe 12 hours if not exercising. I had no skin irritation with this deodorant which I have experienced with other natural deodorants. Now for the eco friendly packaging I am kinda torn. The stainless steel base feels super nice in your hand and the magnet top makes it easy to close but I am not a huge fan of having the whole stick exposed every time I use it. I am also not sure how it would stand up in warm weather, like if you left it in your car or something I could see it going bad. Overall though I do like it and will probably purchase a refill after I finish this one. For comparison I have tried Tom’s, love and planet,Myro, and Schmidt’s and non have held up to long wear or exercise.
Jennifer L.
Cleveland , OHIO
Dove Refillable Deodorant 0% Aluminum Sensitive Starter Kit uploaded by Jennifer L.
Very cool concept of a refillable stainless steel case and the plastic case used is 98% recycled. Great odor protection which is something thats non negotiable. It has a nice light clean smell thats not overpowering.
Corrie R.
Wellington, FL
Dove Refillable Deodorant 0% Aluminum Sensitive Starter Kit uploaded by Corrie R.
I've tried a few aluminum free deodorants. However, I have yet to try one that I liked. So far, this new deodorant by Dove doesn't disappoint! First off, let's talk about the packaging. It's a beautiful, stainless steel reusable device. The refil just clicks into the base. Since you can't dial up what you need, be careful you don't go all ham with applying it. I haven't had any issues, but read someone's comment that it snapped off the base. It's a softer formula that glides on smoothly. There is a hint of a white cast but not too much. The product didn't ball or clump up. I received the sensitive formula, so the scent is barely there; fine by me. I have yet to feel gross or yucky, in my pits. We're in winter, even in Florida, so no intense heat to put it to the test. I look forward to seeing how it holds up, at that time.
Erika D.
Pleasantville, NY
Dove Refillable Deodorant 0% Aluminum Sensitive Starter Kit uploaded by Erika D.
This is my first time using an aluminum free deodorant. I wanted to use the product for as long as possible to give the best review. Unfortunately, the deodorant snapped from the base and now it's not usable. I was only able to use it for a week and a half before it broke. This is clearly a design flaw. The only positive thing I can say is the smell is really nice. A definite no from me!
Wendoline V.
Corona, NY
Dove Refillable Deodorant 0% Aluminum Sensitive Starter Kit uploaded by Wendoline V.
I love the packaging very much. I found it was very cute and such a great idea. Its small, refillable and earth friendly. Its actually easy to assemble as well! I received the one for sensitive skin / hypoallergenic. I did enjoy the fragrance because it smelled very clean. If you are a fan of gel deodorants, then you might like this one because it applies like one. It goes on your skin smoothly and silky, nothing like a regular deodorant. So you won’t have any white residue on your clothes. I just felt the deodorant did not work for me and I feel like that about all dove deodorants. I thought maybe this one might work different, but i felt like i would need to reapply constantly.