BY DOVE

• Adds 48 hours of shine to normal hair
• System nourishes and protects from daily wear and tear
• Formulated with Nutritive Serum
• Leaves hair strong and beautiful
• Gentle formula that’s suitable for everyday use
The mystery of how to get shiny hair isn’t a tricky one to solve. The key to getting the shiny, silky hair we all long for is making sure your hair is nourished, right from the start of your routine.That's where Dove Radiant Shine system comes in. Containing Nutritive Serum, which absorbs into the hair strands to keep them beautifully nourished and shiny, this Dove shampoo surrounds your hair with a protective shield, defending it from everyday stresses, like brushing when used with the conditioner.

And not only is it gentle enough to use every day, over time Dove Radiant Shine Shampoo actually makes your hair better and better. So as well as cleansing from root to tip, it helps make your hair healthy, too. The result? Beautifully shiny, strong and silky hair – everything you want it to be.

Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance (Parfum), Polyquaternium-10, Coceth-7, PPG-1-PEG-9 Lauryl Glycol Ether, Propylene Glycol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Citric Acid, DMDM Hydantoin, Tetrasodium EDTA, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, PPG-9, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Red 33 (CI 17200), Blue 1 (CI 42090)

Buy on Target
Glenda C.
Diamond
Love is one the best products for the price, nice since it is long-lasting in your hair and it doesn’t leave a build up on your scalp, I am almost totally gray soI have dry Hair dyed hair, Does the radiant shine shampoo looks and feels silky soft and very vibrant, yes I will keep buying this product.
Roopa R.
Absolutely love this shampoo, my husband and I love the smell. This shampoo makes the hair softer and visibly shiny....
I like the fact that it actually makes a difference in my hair and it's not just placebo effect.
I'd strongly recommend this product
Jodi S.
Huntington, WV
Today is the day to review Dove. I have been using it for 3 months and I’m in love. Long lasting! No extra perfumes or heavy that weigh my hair down. It has a very pleasant light scent, which only makes my hair smell clean. The conditioner is just as good.
Kelsey C.
I had higher hopes for this shampoo after hearing reviews from other individuals, but it wasn’t as great as I thought it would be. I almost feel as if this shampoo made my hair oily, and for that reason I probably won’t purchase it again. It does smell fantastic, and does add shine, so I would recommend others use it and gather an opinion of their own about it.
Susan W.
Dallas
Great fragrance but doesn’t provide deep moisture needed by my color damaged hair. I know my husband loves this shampoo but he does not need the moisture I do. I will buy for him but for me it’s a no go.
Karina L.
Edinburg, TX
I tried this product and it is good. One of my favorites when it comes to smelling, but is doesn’t leave my hair as smooth as the coconut version Dove Beauty Pure Care Dry Oil for Dull Dry Hair Shampoo
Felicia M.
Eden
With my dull, lifeless hair, this product certainly lives up to its name. Will buy this without coupons, but they certainly do help!! Dove Radiant Shine Shampoo
Michelle B.
This is the best shampoo I have ever used. I can no longer find it at my local Wal-Mart. It left my hair feeling thicker, more hydrated, shinier, and I did not need to wash my hair as often. I will be searching local stores for this. I tried the hydrating one with the blue at the top, but it does not compare. Right now, I decided to try a keratin infused shampoo by Suave Professionals, but it is nowhere near as good.
Kasey C.
Belfast, ME
The smell of this shampoo is terrible.  It is just the worst, I wish I had smelled it before I had purchased it but I was in a hurry and now I am paying the price.  It smells like an old lady's perfume and I can;t stand it.  Will not be using it again, I hope I can find someone to give this to.
Jennifer N.
Garden Grove, CA
This made my hair smell sooo good! Only downside is that it felt like my hair was heavier than it should be...it laid a little more flat, no volume so I had to switch out :(. But other than that it's a great product for maybe normal to dry hair.