BY DOVE

• Nourishes and conditions dry, dull hair
• Leaves hair shiny, soft and smooth
• System infused with African Macadamia Oil to treat dry hair
• Progressively nourishes with regular use
• Non-greasy formula doesn’t weigh hair down
• Gentle enough for daily use

Want to know how to get shiny hair? Nothing feels better than hair that’s silky, and with Dove Radiant Shine Conditioner, you can transform dry, dull hair to look its shiniest best.

The best hair conditioners deeply nourish and give you visible results with every wash. Formulated with African Macadamia Oil, Dove Radiant Shine Conditioner progressively nourishes from within, leaving hair smooth and soft to the touch.

With a non-greasy formula that’s gentle enough for daily use, it gives you beautifully sleek hair that’s conditioned without being weighed down. Let your hair’s natural radiance shine through.

INGREDIENTS:

Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Fragrance (Parfum), Behentrimonium Chloride, Dipropylene Glycol, Potassium Chloride, Lactic Acid, Disodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

Laura
Illinois
Not my favorite conditioner. Scent was okay but it didn't get the tangles all the way out of my long hair at times. I wasn't impressed. It was very affordable but there are better conditioners out there at this price point including better Dove ones!
Diana G.
Orlando, FL
I wasn’t a fan of this dive conditioner. It states that it will leave your hair shinny but after giving it a try I didn’t notice any added shine. I tried it out a couple of times before giving it up but I wasn’t too satisfied. I do love the smell and it does detangle so it’s not the worst conditioner I’ve tried
Natalie H.
Twin Falls, ID
I like this conditioner, for the price. I feel like I am still taking care of my hair while also taking care of my back account. It is found at Walmart and target.
Taylor G.
La Feria , TX
Dove products are always so amazing. This conditioner leaves your hair so shiny and smooth, helps keep scalp from drying. Affordable and bought at the dollar store. Smells nice as well
Rachel W.
Saginaw , MI
Love this hair conditioner! I have dry hair and this product really helps bring some shine and life back into my hair. I have colored hair and it seems to be perfect for it! Highly recommended.
Laronda N.
Bossier, Louisiana
Hi my Family and I love the Dove brand.It leaves your hair smelling so good and the body wash leaves your body feeling And smelling so good. And not to mention it also makes your skin feel so soft.We love it and wouldn't change anything about the Dove brand. Dove Shower Foam Deep Moisture
Mary F.
Middle River, MD
A great product for the price. I feel like it does dry out my hair a little and I only wash my hair about 2 times a week based off my hair stylist recommended so I wouldn't repurchase but I feel it's one of the better ones offered at the drug store.
Lindsey R.
Asbury , IA
I actually like this product a lot. I think it is pretty high-quality for a low price. I have really curly hair and it's frizzy, and it makes my hair feel soft and Luxurious. I would definitely recommend this product to my friends and family.
Kim B.
Mt juliet
Very nurishing product. Kinda heavy on the hair. Very affordable. Can find it at most drugstores. Easy packaging. Fits in shower well. I have dark brown course hair. I would buy only the conditioner because I now cowash.
Krys R.
Athens, AL
I have been using Dove shampoo and conditioner since high school and LOVE it! It doesn't dry my hair out or make it oily. The smell is amazing and lasts all day. I'm told all the time how great it smells and looks! HIGHLY recommend!